The Bad Date Thread...What was your worst?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dlist, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard related b/c for his fans, Beth turned out to be the date from hell!!

:facepalm: I was the bad date. At a an outdoor concert someone passed a joint down the line, I took one hit (I swear!) and got totally wasted.....to the point where I had to hang on to a tree just to stand up. I begged my date to take me home. He did begrudgingly....he lamented that he spend $90/ticket and didn't even get to see the Main Act....which was very fittingly..

the Doobie Brothers.

:giggle:

Who else?

2. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:
    Every model quality chick that I take out is thrilled with everything about me. I'm a super stud like Howard.

3. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I took a broad to a movie. My buddy set us up. When she kissed me goodnight, i felt stubble from her mustache. When i found out she was 17 (i was 23) i didnt return her calls.

4. SlinkyNeckStern

Reputations:
    So it was her age and not the mustache that turned you off? Interesting.

jyanks, Petal, Skipnoid and 9 others like this.
  5. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    One w/o the other would have been OK. She was decent looking wģ big tits and the first night i met her, she was blowing a beer bottle while eyeballing me.

Right now, neither age nor stache would stop me. I'd just give her 70 instead of 50 to take tonthe wax shop before our second date.

6. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Technically not a date, but a hopeful lead up to a possible date. I really had the hots for a female co-worker. After work, me her and my buddy decided to go out for a drink. I figured this was my chance to work my charm and try to win her over. We found a booth, I slid in, the girl of my dreams sat next to me and my pal sat across from us. He kept buying round after round and we were all having a great time. I was not a big drinker, but my friend kept buying and saying "Suck it down! Suck it down!" and not wanting to look wimpy, I did. Well, you guessed it, suddenly I turned green and Ralph decided to pay me a visit. I was wedged against the wall and couldn't get out in time. I didn't want to throw up all over the table, so I grabbed the nearest thing next to me to puke in...her pocketbook. Needless to say I never got the date. Kudo to my friend. Turns out he also had designs on the girl and purposely got me wasted so I would blow my chances with her (lol).

Skipnoid, reno, John Mahlin and 9 others like this.
  7. SlinkyNeckStern

Reputations:
    I don't think this makes you a bad date. If you don't smoke weed then what did the other people expect would happen to you?

Dlist and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  8. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    I've had a few but a quick one from early college - on a first date, driving in DC and when a car turned in behind us she started rubbing my arm and with crazy eyes told me to slam on my brakes so the car would rear end us. She looked very excited by this.

We still went to dinner (because I'm a sap) where she told me about a very bad accident she had been in with friends in high school and started crying in huge sobs.

There was no second date but she did leave a few plants (don't know why) at my front door.

Petal, reno, ElVee and 11 others like this.
  9. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    So Im in the gun business and I took a gal out and we had just ordered and I asked her about her family and she told me she was close with her mother, but that when she was 12 years old her house was broken into and she watched the thief shoot her father to death while she was hiding in the closet.

So, yeah,... We did t work out.

10. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    When in college, went to a bar in Manhattan and got totally hammered (and that's on top of smoking some of that wacky weed on the ride there). Met a hot woman who took a liking to me (and etcetera LOL). She pressed her number into my hand and told me to call her. Woke up the next morning only remembering how hot she was. Of course called her, traveled a ways to meet her, and let's just say, fuck I really must have been hammered :facepalm: Hid her away in a dark movie and afterwards beat a hasty retreat.

11. Dlist

Reputations:
    :haha:

12. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    I met this guy on POF we texted a bit went to lunch and the chemistry was obvious. He clearly loves me but is confused. His games are getting me very very upset. I just know we are going to be together forever and ever if he stops calling the cops on me. @Beths Arab

WillyBest, reno, Quedee and 14 others like this.
  13. Dlist

Reputations:

@Beths Arab don't you have anything to add?? :giggle:

14. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ok...so...
    About 15 years ago, I went on a date with a guy I met on match.com (yeah, yeah, go ahead and give me shit...:rolleye:)

We decided to meet at this little pub near my house. First off, he was late. Not a great way to start. :mad:

Then, the assbag made sure he picked a chair at the table that would allow him the best view of the TV, which was directly behind me, over my head. He proceeded to watch TV the ENTIRE time we were there. Oh, wait, I forgot to mention that he came in wearing douchy sunglasses, that HE NEVER TOOK OFF. :facepalm:

The ONLY conversation we had was him telling me all about all the "bad" dates he had already been on through match. Why were they all bad, you ask? Because they wouldn't sleep with him on the first date! :rolleyes: This guys was a neanderthal! He hinted around the entire time that he was hoping I would be having sex with him that night. NOT! :rolleye:

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I'm pretty sure he was still eating when I announced I was leaving. He said he would walk me to my car, which made me think that maybe, just maybe, there was a shred of a decent guy in there somewhere.

So, we get to my car, I say thank you and good bye, and he asks if he could at least have a hug. Ugh. Even though I absolutely wanted to say no, I didn't want to hurt his feelings. (Yeah, I was younger then, and way too much of a people pleaser. Now, I would have told him to go fuck himself.) He leaned in to give me a hug, and then GRABBED MY BOOB! The fucker!!! :pissed:

I don't know how I managed to just untangle myself from him, and get in my car. Again, the me today would have kneed him in his nuts, and then when he bent over in pain, uppercut his chin. Argh!!! He really was a slimeball!

reno, Quedee, John Mahlin and 15 others like this.
  15. Hugh Blowmont

Reputations:
    My girlfriend and I have gone out for a few hears and do crazy shit together. We were in New York at Christmastime and went to dinner before going to the Comedy Cellar. My buddy had given me some pot brownies and after a fantastic, expensive dinner, we ate them. I have no idea what the fuck was in those things but I was really fucked up and my gal got really sick and threw up all over Bleeker St. People are walking by and laughing, but in my fucked up state I just point at the puke on the street and blurt out "Jesus honey, that's like 90 dollars worth of food!"

Yeah, she was pissed. I was an idiot, now its funny, them, not so much...

16. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    :leavecunt:

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  17. Hugh Blowmont

Reputations:

Hey, I remember you, you tit felt nice.

18. Dlist

Reputations:

I can relate to this...but it wasn't Bleeker st but been there...done that....:haha:

19. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    I've never had a bad date since I mastered the use of GHB.

20. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Good thing you met her at school vs POF. I hear that is where the real crazies hang out o_O