The bar is 99.9% Homosexual

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by dawg, Dec 7, 2012.

  1. dawg

    dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

    Reputations:
    58,391
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2010
    Messages:
    128,965
    Likes Received:
    108,139
    What else would anyone believe? A bunch of men posting cock pics = fags

    :coffee:
     
  2. Billy Brown

    Billy Brown Suck my dick from the back VIP

    Reputations:
    3,486
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Messages:
    38,916
    Likes Received:
    5,989
    0.1 Percenter. :woot:
     
  3. Acid

    Acid Shat Dead

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2010
    Messages:
    8,577
    Likes Received:
    13
    it was Chriza
     
  4. TagMan

    TagMan Active Member

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Messages:
    2,277
    Likes Received:
    0
    only 0.1% posted them, the other 99.9% made fun of the bumps.
     
  5. Butcher

    Butcher ?

    Reputations:
    8
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    40,120
    Likes Received:
    3,383
    ^ conflict poster
     
  6. Cheri

    Cheri Skunk VIP

    Reputations:
    17,210
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    28,614
    Likes Received:
    15,075
    Chriza posted the cock, everyone else is discussing the poor condition of it.
     
  7. dawg

    dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

    Reputations:
    58,391
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2010
    Messages:
    128,965
    Likes Received:
    108,139
    Even looking at it makes you a queer.
     
  8. Vyb

    Vyb serial chiller Gold

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    43,535
    Likes Received:
    1,303
    You guys must have good monitors because I could barely see the cock, let alone the bumps. :c
     
  9. Cheri

    Cheri Skunk VIP

    Reputations:
    17,210
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    28,614
    Likes Received:
    15,075
    I suspect it gives you STDs when you look at it too.
     
  10. Mark Mayonnaise

    Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP Gold

    Reputations:
    64,674
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Messages:
    195,207
    Likes Received:
    80,000
    Its a thing of beauty
     
  11. crazypreacher

    crazypreacher Not followin whitey's rules Gold

    Reputations:
    18,260
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Messages:
    49,949
    Likes Received:
    51,307
    Don't forget he came on himself!
     
  12. TagMan

    TagMan Active Member

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Messages:
    2,277
    Likes Received:
    0
    :tears:
     
  13. Chiva

    Chiva Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2011
    Messages:
    7,517
    Likes Received:
    140
  14. Super Mario

    Super Mario Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    305
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Messages:
    30,461
    Likes Received:
    831
    why else would I post here IF i didnt think most of the guys were. gay. They are more Obsessed with cock THen I am.
     
  15. 2Manboobs

    2Manboobs New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2012
    Messages:
    5,622
    Likes Received:
    1

    ....and getting all giddy when they talk about WWF wrestling
     
  16. Mark Mayonnaise

    Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP Gold

    Reputations:
    64,674
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Messages:
    195,207
    Likes Received:
    80,000
    Girls love cumshots!
     
  17. Vyb

    Vyb serial chiller Gold

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    43,535
    Likes Received:
    1,303
    Jesus god. Ever see a tongue with dying taste buds?
     
  18. Daveindiego

    Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend

    Reputations:
    59,749
    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2010
    Messages:
    82,812
    Likes Received:
    39,985
    You're like 90% of the 99.9.

    I bet you're wallpapering your room with cock pics. :c
     
  19. Oderus

    Oderus Going to hell VIP

    Reputations:
    635
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    Messages:
    55,718
    Likes Received:
    3,738
    <=== 100% Hetero.

    Now where's Kanye? :gayhand:
     
  20. Vyb

    Vyb serial chiller Gold

    Reputations:
    0
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    43,535
    Likes Received:
    1,303
    Read this with EtM pauses/voice.