The Best of the Anthony Cumia Show

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Quedee, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Quedee

Quedee Wise Ass Extraordinaire

Reputations:
    I was searching around on my favorite podcast app (Downcast) and I found out that Anthony posts a weekly 1 hour "Best of" show. I didn't have high hopes as I tried Cumia's first two shows when they aired and found them awkward and not too good. I was surprised that the show is now pretty good. He seems more relaxed and comfortable in front of the mike and has some decent guest. I was never an O & A fan but I think this is actually better. It may be because I am getting the best highlights and he might not give this away forever but for now, I'll take it.

PelicanWig and HeyThere like this.
  2. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    huh found it the other way,earlier shows seemed better to me IMO...dice and jay oakerson were funny, recent shows with jim norton, dan soder and florentine have been excellent, his solo stuff, not so much...very lazy and half assed. i can see maybe it sounds good cut up but i feel ripped off for my 6 bucks i havent watched a full single ep

yaddc likes this.
  3. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He brought it online in 30 days. It was hard in the beginning, but it's pretty good now. I find it funny web something show related goes wrong. It brings me more into the show. His tricaster went down and he had to reset the show one day. The power went out and he broadcast from his upstairs on his phone (that he dropped many many times), he went on about how the city hasn't given him a permit to install his $60k generator, the fucking cat started walking in frame, when the board op locked the cat in the room, it started meowing ...

It's funny shit.

Wigless likes this.
  4. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    I openly admit I am completely biased but Anthony's podcast is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the Opie,Jimmy&Jim Florentine/Dan Soder show and Wiggy's pathetic 2 day a month shit show. It really goes to show how much Ant was carrying the O&A show now that things are like this, his ability to put out a program that is this good while doing it solo just goes to show how useless and untalented Opie really is. I know those two twats are saying all the right things right now and playing nice but I will never believe that Ant is "happy" that Jimmy&Opie stayed at the company that completely fucked him over. I give it about a year before the truth actually comes out, Anthony drinking non-stop and having zero restrictions on what he can say will eventually lead to him admitting how he truly feels, it almost came out last week with the whole Blaze article fiasco but that quickly died down. Trust me its coming.

5. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    The only "best of" for that no-talent would be 4 hours of static.

Anyonenow likes this.
  6. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    An hour "best of"? What will they fill the other 58:30 with?

Anyonenow likes this.
  7. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    what was the article from the blaze?????