The BTLS RadioIO show was 19 minutes long today

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by gilaet, Aug 6, 2013.

1. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:
    Shorter than the average sitcom.

2. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
  3. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    It's over for Bubba, he wouldn't even be fit to wage a radio war with Ellis if he went back to Satellite now. I tried listening today since 25 was back and Tara was gone, but it was still awful and I turned the station. I don't know what the fuck Bubba is thinking, he puts no effort into IO at all and his terrestrial show is a mess. I never thought that Brent was that big of an on air component, but damn was I wrong (not to mention Bubba has no chemistry with Shannon, who I actually like as host of his own show). 2006-2008 BTLS was something great, but it's been 5 years now since I can say that show was consistently good.

4. Chob

Chob Member

Reputations:
    It's fucking ridiculous. He should just hand it over to Shannon and probably will once the three year Early Enlistment is up so that, on a technicality, he fulfilled that part of the deal. His divorce really sent him into a tailspin IMO. The guy has no love for doing radio anymore. Honestly I only listen for Shannon, and now for 25 Cent since I've missed hearing him. I have to disagree with you Sam about he and Shannon having no chemistry, but I do think Bubba's desire to prove he's the boss and the alpha male gets tiring at times.

5. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fuck bubba

6. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    this is really a chemistry thing. I thought the show blew with 25 as well. I think that Shannon is okay, but with Bubba being the big radio voice on the show, having another bouncy voice on there really doesn't work for me. They should have seen what Bald Brian on Carolla was up to. They need a guy like that to take Brett's spot, not some big voiced guy.

Also, like I've said before, Bubba needs to throttle back on Manson/Ned...that crap really isn't that funny.