The Central Park rapist has been arrested

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Sep 14, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They caught this lunatic not far from Howard's apartment building. I wonder if Beth will still go jogging in Central Park. Why they keep releasing these guys out of prison is beyond me. He should have been serving life after pleading to murder but the prosecutors bungled the case.

A tattoo-covered transient with a mile-long rap sheet was charged yesterday in the horrific daylight rape of an elderly birdwatcher in Central Park’s Strawberry Fields.David Albert Mitchell, 42, was hit with a laundry list of charges in Wednesday’s savage attack, in which he allegedly beat, raped and robbed his victim in retaliation for her taking a picture of him masturbating a week earlier.The creep spat at a Post reporter’s face when asked about his alleged crimes as cops walked him out of the Special Victims Squad in East Harlem.“I attacked no one,†he later barked as he was led in shackles into Central Booking.He was ordered held without bail at his arraignment early this morning on charges that included rape, robbery and assault.Prosecutor James Zaleta told the judge that Mitchell “jumped on her back, forced her to the ground [and] pounded her head repeatedly’’ before raping her. Zaleta said Mitchell had admitted he was the one caught on a surveillance camera leaving the scene.Mitchell, a career criminal who has a history of preying on elderly women, was busted Wednesday evening at Amsterdam Avenue and West 77th Street by three rookie cops who recognized him from surveillance footage.The 73-year-old victim picked Mitchell out of a lineup at the station house after first not recognizing him in a photo array shown at her apartment.The alleged rape is the latest act in a lengthy criminal career.He was previously charged with sex assault and first-degree murder in West Virginia for the fatal beating of an 86-year-old woman named Annie Parks.Mitchell, then 18, allegedly killed her with a blunt object, then agreed to plead guilty to murder. But prosecutors insisted on a trial, and he was acquitted.A few months later, he was busted for a home-invasion rape of a woman in her 70s and stealing her gun. He pleaded guilty to first-degree robbery and served eight years.In 2003, he was convicted in Virginia of abduction and kidnapping and served another eight years.The victim in that case, his sister-in-law and former girlfriend Saretta Mitchell, told The Associated Press yesterday he was “a sick individual as far as sex goes,†and that his problems are “always sexually driven.â€Mitchell had recently become a menacing figure in Central Park.He is covered with tattoos, including images of Nordic warriors on his chest, skulls and a grim reaper on his back, and tears under his eyes.He and the latest victim first crossed paths in the park’s Ramble on Sept. 2, when she allegedly spotted him masturbating and snapped a photo. He demanded she give up her “film,†but she fled.The woman uploaded the digital photo to her computer but intentionally deleted it later. Cops have since recovered it from her computer hard drive.In Wednesday’s attack, Mitchell allegedly sneaked up behind her and asked, “Do you remember me?†before throwing her to the ground and raping her.A passer-by called 911.Cops allegedly found the fiend carrying the victim’s camera-memory cards.Papers from her backpack, which cops believe the suspect took, were found at a Lutheran church near the attack scene.The victim yesterday was recovering at home after receiving treatment to prevent HIV, she told The Post.“I’m alive. It’s as good as any day can be,†she said.Police sources said that on Aug. 20, Mitchell pulled a knife on Ayrton Dos Santos, a Central Park regular known as “Gary, the Mayor of Strawberry Fields.â€â€œI didn’t want to smoke a doobie with this guy, and he got pissed off,†Dos Santos said. “Ten minutes later, he comes back with a knife and says, ‘I got no problem plugging you right here in front of all these people and filling this circle with blood.’ â€
    [​IMG]

2. Dominic GPS

Dominic GPS TIT: Texan-In-Training VIP

Reputations:
    i wonder what his screen name is

3. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    I know Beth runs with a friend sometimes. If I had Howard's money I would never let her run in Central Park without a bodyguard. He could send her out with Ronnie but I don't think they let pace cars in the jogging paths.

4. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

[​IMG]

5. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    What did you call me?

6. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Tread lightly here please, folks. I know the victim. :(

Carry on with the Beth hate, though.

7. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Fry the fuck...............Hope that 'In hell' you get 10 times the pain.Scum!

8. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Benji looks a lot different without the knit cap....

9. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    his hawt!

10. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:
    Only NY media could get away with "fiend" in a news story.

11. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    I agree CP is safe. It's been that way ever since Charles Bronson took back the park in Death Wish.

[video=youtube;_GieK_55uyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GieK_55uyY[/video]

12. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Her quote from ABC:
    "Kill him. Cut off his penis. That’s fine. Cut off his feet, then hit him over the head. Then give him life in prison. This guy knew what he wanted to do. I’m a little jittery. I get the shakes. But I’m more angry. I hope he goes to jail for a long time, and he gets raped, over and over again."

13. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

OK. Hope your friend is better with this ass in jail.

14. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    SCHMOOPY has a access to a computer in jail?

15. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Well at least we're rid of Feltspot for the foreseeable future!

16. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i pray deshawn and leroy get him on all fours in jail take a jagged knife and........you figure it out.
    fucking bastard.....

17. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    that's not really that close to Howard's place but it is 3 blocks from mine. mostly a commercial block with a closed schoolyard on one side.

hope he enjoys being butt-fucked and beaten in the tombs.

18. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
  19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    So that's what happened to teh Living Death

20. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i concur with this, but shove his penis down his throat after it's cut off, then slap him in the face with the disembodied feet. maybe shove the feet up his ass.