The Cosby victim total is now................

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Two new Cosby accusers come forward, taking the total to around 50
    By Mara Siegler and Emily Smith

August 20, 2015 | 5:38pm

Modal Trigger
    [​IMG]
    Bill Cosby Photo: Getty Images
    Two more Bill Cosby accusers have come forward describing in an emotional New York press conference how they were drugged and sexually assaulted by the comic after he invited them to the Playboy Mansion, taking the total number of accusers to around 50.

Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    Accuser Charlotte Fox with attorney Gloria AllredPhoto: Reuters

Charlotte Fox, an aspiring 23-year-old actress at the time, and another woman, named only as “Elizabeth,” was a 20-year-old American Airlines flight attendant when she first met Cosby. Both claim they were sexually assaulted by married Cosby in the 70s.

Fox said she met Cosby while working as an extra on the LA set of the film “Uptown Saturday Night,” and alleges he took her to the Playboy Mansion, drugged and assaulted her. She said, “Hugh Hefner came in and said hello but he didn’t stay … We ate and drank. I became ill … The next thing I remember was that I was sort of awake, in a bed, with no clothes on and there was Mr Cosby, in a robe, crawling from the bottom of the bed. I was incapacitated and couldn’t say no. He engaged in sexual activity with me. It was not consensual. I was afraid to call out.”

She added that Cosby then left the room and she somehow got home on her own. Fox said that when she next saw him on set, “He looked through me. I was afraid to say anything. I buried it deep in my soul until now.”

Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    Attorney Gloria Allred comforts a woman being named only as “Elizabeth,” as fellow accuser Charlotte Fox stands beside her.Photo: Reuters

Elizabeth described in a statement how, aged just 20 in 1976, she was drugged by Cosby who forced her to perform a sexual act. She said they met while he was a passenger on her American Airlines flight from LaGuardia to LAX, “He invited me to the Playboy Mansion to lay out in the sun while he played tennis with James Brown.”

She said things got strange when they later went to dinner at a Japanese restaurant where Cosby ordered a plate of lamb’s eyes and insisted she drink sake. She said she started to feel drugged and doesn’t remember getting to his hotel room, then he came out in a robe and made her kneel down and perform a sexual act. “It was the most horrifying thing that could happen to an innocent young woman.” When she was driven home in his black Rolls Royce she said she was, “profusely vomiting. I apologize and the driver said I wasn’t the first.”

Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    “Elizabeth” in the 1970s

Both women, who cried during Thursday’s Friars Club press conference, are represented by Gloria Allred, who admitted that the statute of limitations had expired for both the new accusers. But she added there were further accusers to come forward, and, “We are going to be engaged in an effort to change the statute of limitations.”

Cosby has been ordered to testify under oath on Oct. 9 in connection with a lawsuit filed by Judy Huth, who has accused him of assaulting her when she was just 15. It will be the comic’s first deposition since the 2005 deposition that was unsealed last month, in which he admitted to getting the powerful sedative drug Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with.

Reps for Cosby didn’t immediately get back to us on Thursday.

smichal likes this.
  2. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Any of the accusers that are attached to Gloria Allred are immediately suspect in my mind.

3. Hankjones

Hankjones Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You know he's got to be thinking damn, why couldn't I have died before these bitches came forward

4. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    At least he didn't do anything to Lisa Bonet, as far as we've heard.

5. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    This is what the Friars Club calls entertainment now? :dontknow:

6. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    Its a shame there is a statue of limitations in effect here. He deserves to be prosecuted as a serial rapist.

7. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    "C'mere my little pudding pop"

Yeccch :puke:

Gusbuss and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  8. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    I can't believe that women were taken advantage of at The Playboy Mansion back in the 70's. Such a carefree and wholesome environment.
    Look at Dr Huxtable's face. He ain't thinking about pudding here people.
    [​IMG]

Here he is working the 'buffet' in 1974

[​IMG]

Scarves and cigars? That's a warning sign.

[​IMG]

9. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's interesting to think that Bill Cosby legacy is pretty much ruined because of this. No TV station will reair episodes of The Cosby Show, one of the most successful TV shows of all time. It'll be awkward for anyone to ever praise Cosby's standup and I doubt you'll ever see them beyond clips of them on YouTube.

Because of these repeated transgressions pop culture is changed forever. He's the Chris Benoit of comedy.

10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm a guy and never met Bill Cosby but I'd like to come forward and say he raped me. There's got to be a payday with this. I want in!

Ta Ta Toothy likes this.
  11. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

And Bill is thinking... damn if I known Id get caught I should have fucked Lisa Bonet.

Gusbuss and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  12. Outoftune

Outoftune Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He deserves to have a rusty cactus inserted violently up his rectum and watch him bleed to death. Look at the lives this guy has destroyed. And to think Cosby always used to give fellow comedians and actors the lecture on how to be moral and proper and not be vulgar when on stage etc just enrages me. The hypocrisy and arrogance is just mind blowing.

[​IMG]

13. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
  14. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He sure seems to like the white wimmin. :bigthink

15. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Most of these women would have fucked him without the Roofies. What a fucking moron.

16. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Right?! That's the part I don't understand, either. He was a HUGE star! Like you said, most of these women would have slept with him anyway. I just don't get it. I guess he's really just a sick fuck.... :facepalm:

17. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Possibly, but not in the first hour after they met and that was his schedule. He was a very busy man.

18. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Say what you will about the Cos, but there's no denying he's an overachiever. He puts all the other rapist in history to shame.

19. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Probably, unless Gloria Allred is running some kind of mass mind control scheme.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  20. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wouldn't put it past that flaming bitch.... :rolleye:

Wiggy and Joe Bauers like this.