Politics The democrat convention

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    list of speakers:
    Monday
    • MONDAY JULY 25 | WELLS FARGO CENTER
      Pam Livengood
      Pam and her family of Keene, NH have been personally affected by the growing substance abuse epidemic and are guardians for their grandson because of their daughter’s struggle with addiction. Pam raised the issue with Hillary while participating at a round-table during the first trip to New Hampshire.

Karla & Francisca Ortiz
      Karla is an American citizen from Las Vegas, NV but her parents, including her mother, Francisca, are undocumented and live in fear of deportation. Karla met Hillary Clinton in Nevada and was featured in the campaign ad, Brave.

Anastasia Somoza
      Anastasia of New York, NY, along with her twin sister, was diagnosed with cerebral palsy and spastic quadriplegia when she was born and is an advocate for Americans with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Anastasia interned for Hillary Clinton in her U.S. Senate office and on the 2000 campaign for senate. Anastasia first met President Bill Clinton in 1993 at a town hall meeting for kids.

DREAMer Astrid Silva

SPEAKER: Astrid Silva
      Senator Bernie Sanders

SPEAKER: Senator Bernie Sanders
      First Lady Michelle Obama

SPEAKER: First Lady Michelle Obama
      Gavel Out
    Tuesday
    • TUESDAY JULY 26 | WELLS FARGO CENTER
      Thaddeus Desmond
      Similar to Hillary’s work at the Children’s Defense Fund, Thaddeus is a child advocate social worker in Philadelphia.

Dynah Haubert
      Dynah, of Philadelphia, PA, is a lawyer who works for a disability rights organization and teaches those with disabilities to advocate for themselves.

Kate Burdick
      Kate, originally from Philadelphia, PA, is a staff attorney at the Juvenile Law Center in Philadelphia.

Anton Moore
      Anton, from Philadelphia, PA, founded and runs a nonprofit community group that strives to bring awareness and educate youth on gun violence.

Dustin Parsons
      Dustin, from Little Rock, Arkansas, is currently a fifth grade teacher at an elementary school in his home state.

Students from Eagle Academy
      As a senator, Hillary Clinton supported the creation of the Eagle Academy to educate at-risk youth in New York City. Eagle Academy was featured in the ad Came Through during the New York primary.

Joe Sweeney
      Joe, of New York, NY, was a detective with the NYPD on September 11, 2001. When the towers were hit, he rushed down to the World Trade Center and began digging through the rubble for survivors.

Lauren Manning
      Lauren was a former executive and partner at Cantor Fitzgerald. She is one of the most catastrophically wounded survivors of 9/11. Lauren battled single digit odds of survival, spending more than six months in the hospital and fought recovering through the next decade from an 82.5% total body burn. Lauren asked then Senator Hillary Clinton to support the injured and she has remained unflagging in her commitment and dedication.

Ryan Moore
      Ryan, originally from South Sioux City, NE, has spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia dwarfism and has known Hillary Clinton since 1994 when his family came to Washington, DC for an event to advocate for health care reform. Brian Moore, Ryan’s father, lost his job when his employer was unwilling to cover treatment for Ryan’s health condition. Ryan has stayed in contact with Hillary ever since.

President Bill Clinton

SPEAKER: President Bill Clinton
      Mothers of the Movement

SPEAKER: Mothers of the Movement
      Gavel Out
    Wednesday
    • Gavel In

• WEDNESDAY JULY 27 | WELLS FARGO CENTER
      Erica Smegielski
      Erica’s mother Dawn was the principal of Sandy Hook Elementary and was killed while trying to protect her students. Since then, Erica has become an outspoken advocate for commonsense gun violence prevention measures. Erica was featured in the ad, My Mom.

Felicia Sanders & Polly Sheppard
      Felicia and Polly are two of the three survivors of the Mother Emanuel Church shooting in Charleston, SC.

Jamie Dorff
      Jamie’s husband was Patrick Dorff, an Army helicopter pilot from Minnesota who died while on a search and rescue mission in northern Iraq. As a senator, Hillary worked with Republicans and Democrats to increase the gratuity paid to family members of fallen veterans from $12,000 to $100,000.

Vice President Joe Biden

SPEAKER: Vice President Joe Biden
      President Barack Obama

SPEAKER: President Barack Obama
      Gavel Out
    Thursday
    • THURSDAY JULY 28 | 4:00 PM ET WELLS FARGO CENTER
      Gavel In

• THURSDAY JULY 28 | WELLS FARGO CENTER
      Henrietta Ivey
      Henrietta is a home care worker Hillary met while campaigning in Michigan who is helping to lead the Fight for $15.

Beth Mathias
      Beth works two jobs and her husband works the nightshift at a factory in Ohio. Hillary met Beth at a roundtable in Marion.

Jensen Walcott & Jake Reed
      Jensen was fired from her job at a pizza restaurant in Bonner Springs, KS for asking her boss why she was paid 25 cents less than her male co-worker and friend, Jake. After Jensen and Jake’s story came to light, Hillary tweeted “Good for you, Jensen. Every woman deserves equal pay, no matter what her age. Keep up the hard work—and courage!”

Khizr Khan
      Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun S. M. Khan was a University of Virginia graduate and enlisted in the U.S. Army. Khan was one of 14 American Muslims who died serving the United States in the ten years after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Clinton spoke extensively about Kahn during a speech in Minneapolis.

Chelsea Clinton

SPEAKER: Chelsea Clinton
      Hillary Clinton

SPEAKER: Secretary Hillary Clinton
      Gavel Out

Cookie_Puss likes this.
  2. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    first!

or is it second?

Gusbuss likes this.
  3. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Seems very underwhelming.

At least the republicans had d-list celebrities. When Scott fucking baio is the headliner, you know you e sucked the air out of the room.

Rooms gonna smell like rancid farts

4. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i hope i get to record the mothers of the victims of evil white cops. it's always fun trying to translate ebonics!

honestmaxx and rolltide like this.
  5. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Are they really snubbing their own vice presidential pick? This list is current, even has dws removed from last nights activities...

Lol wut?

Turtle Man likes this.
  6. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't think this guy was invited.....

exclusive
    Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump
    By Isabel Vincent
    July 24, 2016 | 5:26am
    Modal Trigger
    President Obama's brother, Malik Obama, says he plans to vote for Donald Trump in November. Photo: Getty Images (r)
    President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump.
    “I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”
    Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”
    Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    Barack Obama is seen with his half-brother, Malik.Photo: AP

The last straw, he said, came earlier this month when
    FBI Director James Comey recommended not prosecuting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her use of a private e-mail servers while secretary of state.
    “She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Obama.
    He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.
    Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”
    “I still feel that getting rid of Khadafy didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said. “My brother and the secretary of state disappointed me in that regard.”
    But what bothers him even more is the Democratic Party’s support of same-sex marriage.
    ‘I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart. Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.’
    - Malik Obama
    “I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.
    Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.
    When asked by The Post how many wives and children he has, Obama demurred.
    “That’s personal,” he said.
    Obama made headlines in 2011 when he married his third wife, who was still in her teens.
    Obama plans to trek back to the US to vote for Trump in November. Obama used to live in Maryland, where he worked for many years as an accountant and is registered to vote there, public records show.
    Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    The president’s and Malik’s father, Barack Obama Sr., left Kenya in 1959 when Malik was a year old and his mother was pregnant with his sister Auma. Obama Sr. enrolled at the University of Hawaii, where he met and married the president’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Malik Obama didn’t meet his younger half-brother until 1985. President Obama, 54, has seven half-siblings from both sides of his family.
    Malik Obama, the eldest, is the director of the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a controversial Virginia charity named for his father. He says he started the charity in 2008 because he wanted to make a difference in the family’s hardscrabble village in Kenya.
    But the charity came under fire when
    The Post revealed in 2011 that it was an off-the-books operation that hadn’t registered with the state of Virginia or, as it claimed, had tax-exempt status from the IRS.
    Shortly after The Post report, the IRS gave its stamp of approval, leading to speculation that the president had intervened.

But Malik Obama bristles at the suggestion, saying he dug deep to pay for the electrical transformers and college scholarships that the foundation provided in Kogelo. According to its latest tax filing, the nonprofit has just $24,000 in its coffers.
    “My brother didn’t help me at all,” said Obama. “He wanted me to shut it down when I set it up. He hasn’t supported me at all.”

Lately, family ties seem to be frayed. Obama, who was best man at the president’s wedding, said he spoke to his brother a year ago and was miffed that he did nothing to help his own foray into politics when he ran for governor of the southwestern Kenyan county of Siaya in 2013.
    Malik Obama lost the race, and spent $20,000 of his own money on the unsuccessful campaign.
    “I don’t think politics is my thing,” he told The Post. “Honestly, I’ll be happy when my brother is out of office, and I will finally be out of the limelight and be able to live like a human being.”
    Until then, Obama wears his new GOP colors proudly; He even has a “Make America Great Again” hat.
    “Mr. Trump is providing something new and something fresh,” he said.

7. Westerberg

Westerberg Perfectly Lethal

Reputations:
    *Democratic

You are poor so you can't change the thread title.

Ving, 922Wine, XuXu and 2 others like this.
  8. Westerberg

Reputations:
    It would be pretty fun if Michelle Obama read Melania's speech word for word with a fake accent.

9. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    That head gwan be bobbin like a mothuheffin bobblehead doll.

10. Westerberg

Reputations:
    XuXu likes this.
  11. MrWarmth

Reputations:
    "Mothers Of The Movement"

I got your movement right here. :coffee:

12. Westerberg

Reputations:
    XuXu likes this.
  13. Westerberg

Reputations:
    I think this post is about poop?

XuXu likes this.
  14. MrWarmth

Reputations:
    Ironicaly their sons were told NOT to move!

:artiejj:

TonyJax, Cunt, Stretch5000 and 2 others like this.
  15. No Head Games

No Head Games Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Huh?

Bernie, Bill Clinton, Biden, Obama. Two Presidents, a Vice President, and Bernie > than Scott Baio and the retarded Trump kids.

XuXu, Vic Tory, Cunt and 4 others like this.
  16. No Head Games

No Head Games Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not updated. They haven't added Kaine yet.

17. MrWarmth

Reputations:
    A Jew. A Bleak. A Drunkard. And a Muslim. Big fucking deal :coffee:

pezking8 and I invented that like this.
  18. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:

GIF + SOUND >>> click

MrWarmth likes this.
  19. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member