The face of a true cunt

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Phan Neepack, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is no fitting punishment for this worthless turd of a human being .... How she's still allowed to walk this Earth & breathe the same air as me, I will never understand

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [video=youtube;DkYbpr8Li84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkYbpr8Li84[/video]

DIAMOND BAR
    (CBSLA.com)
    — Authorities say a 21-year-old cunt is under arrest on suspicion of felony DUI and felony manslaughter after a wrong-way crash in Diamond Bar claimed six lives.

The suspected wrong-way driver, identified as Olivia Carolee Culbreath of Fontana, sustained a broken femur and ruptured bladder following the early morning collision on the westbound 60 Freeway north of Diamond Bar Boulevard.

Authorities say Culbreath was allegedly behind the wheel of a red Chevy Camaro that initially entered the 57 Freeway prior to transitioning to the 60 Freeway.
    The vehicle, which had two other occupants inside, was allegedly heading east in the westbound lanes. Both occupants were killed.
    Culbreath was taken to a hospital where she was listed in stable condition and expected to be charged.
    “The officers had sufficient evidence and believe that she was impaired at the time,” CHP Officer Rodrigo Jimenez told KNX 1070’s Ed Mertz.The CHP said in addition to Culbreath’s vehicle, two other cars were also involved in the collision.

The deceased were described as five women and a man.

Greg Mills reporting for CBS2, said one of the dead women is the suspect’s younger sister, Mya.
    Mills spoke to their brother who said the family was too distraught to talk on camera.

According to the CHP, two female adult passengers from the Culbreath’s Camaro (died on-scene),
    three ejected female adults from an undetermined vehicle (one female died on-scene, the two other later died at UC Irvine Medical Center), and one ejected male from an undetermined vehicle (died on-scene).

The CHP said Joel Cortez, a man driving a 2006 Ford Freestyle, suffered minor injuries in the crash.

“Not only are the parties who are involved affected by this, but the family members of the parties,” Officer Jimenez said. “As an emergency personnel, this is something that we never want to see. We train for this but never actually have to want to use that training.”

Witnesses to this collision are ask to call the CHP – Baldwin Park Area office — (626) 338-1164

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/02/09/6-killed-2-injured-in-wrong-way-crash-on-60-freeway/

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  2. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    Usually a white person crime.

3. Phan Neepack

Reputations:
  4. Phan Neepack

Reputations:

hurray for affirmative action

5. artiesoffspring

artiesoffspring Hugs and kisses

Reputations:
    How did anyone survive that at all?

6. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

7. Phan Neepack

Reputations:

True to form the drunk driver, herself, survived ... Why on Gods earth does that shit allllways happen?

8. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Poor girl has a ruptured bladder :down:

9. TripTo My Taint

TripTo My Taint Well-Known Member

Reputations:

This, and airbags. Did you notice how they went out of their way to state the four people ejected from the vehicle. The backseat Exploder victims might well have survived, had they been belted. The survivor's bladder was probably ruptured from the seat lap belt; people don't pull them down snug to the hips like they're supposed to, especially when they're hammered.

This sucks, and she'll certainly have the next 12-15 years to reflect upon it in a cell, but everyone reading this post has probably been driving drunk enough at some point in their lives to have killed somebody...I'm certain you have, Shitboy; you have too much rage inside.

10. TripTo My Taint

TripTo My Taint Well-Known Member

Reputations:

[​IMG][​IMG]