WTF The Fall of Sweden

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by thegroovologist, May 14, 2016.

1. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Very interesting discussion:

"In the midst of the European Migrant Crisis, Sweden has been said to be on the verge of economic collapse under the weight of mass Muslim immigration. Ingrid Carlqvist joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the state of Sweden, the impact of multiculturalism, Islam as a totalitarian political ideology, the massive increase of crime, the rise of a true rape culture and what the future looks like for the Swedish people.

Ingrid Carlqvist is a journalist and author based in Sweden, a Distinguished Senior Fellow of Gatestone Institute, and editor-in-chief of Dispatch International."

2. RaeRae

RaeRae VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    One of the best countries in the world turning into shit.

BrerJimmy, VarmintSam, reno and 7 others like this.
  3. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hey, at least no one can ever accuse the Swede's of being Xenophobic! :yay:

4. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So Sad, We're next.. :(

OV, VarmintSam, reno and 6 others like this.
  5. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sickening. Not clicking the video.

6. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She sums it up well here (cued up) >>> click

Dirty South likes this.
  7. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    muslims are a disease upon any country they infest!

well, except for the moderate muslims! :jj:

Slow, PSU Shower Room and TheLACritic like this.
  8. MrPPV

MrPPV The Shed Stopper

Reputations:
    Don't
    Don't worry joe, the future king of likes will not let this happen to his country

Slow and stash like this.
  9. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gee, a pro Zionist, far-right organization like The Gatestone Inst. being anti-refugee? Who'd a thunk it?:dontknow:

10. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Vote Trump.

11. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    Has this benn posted at conservative treehouse yet? I'll reserve judgement until it's on a proper right wing conspiracy blog site

:jj:

@XuXu @dawg @knuckle_hedd

XuXu likes this.
  12. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    I don't think it will be as bad as Sweden. They said that the equivalent to the amount of Migrants that the Swede's have taken in would be like the USA taking in 6.2 million penniless, non-English speaking Arabs that have zero intention of integrating into our society and pulling their own weight. That many Arabs, breeding like cockroaches while living on the public dole, would definitely destroy this country.

13. knuckle_hedd

knuckle_hedd loving life!

Reputations:
    i'm wore out...i don't think i have any political arguments in me today..

14. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    How interesting that not a word of this has appeared in the NYT or WaPo. I wonder when they'll get around to it.

15. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

Dorb, BethSucks and Stew Nod like this.
  16. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Don't underestimate the insanity of the radical left and Crooked Hillary Clinton. :grad:

Obongo's own security advisors have told him that Isis has infiltrated the Rapefugee population and cannot be vetted but he's bringing them in anyway. :facepalm:

Trump says they're going back. :grad:

We will support safe zones for Syrians. :grad:

We must secure and protect our borders. :grad:

91% of muzzie immigrants in the usa are on welfare. :facepalm:

17. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    Because investigative journalism is dead and those papers are so liberal that they'd never go against their agenda. I forget exactly who it was but someone said that these "journalists" just call up the institutions that they're supposed to be reporting on and they simply ask them what they should put in their story with zero skepticism. They call them up and whatever one source says, that's what goes in their story. There's no investigation or quotes from multiple sources to get to some unbiased story that exposes the truth any more. These "journalists" are little more than PR agents now days...

18. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    And you don't want to piss "moderate" Muslims off or they may turn into extremists! Terrorism is one of the small problems associated with Islam. Many Muslims act out and are acting as vigilantes when they see Islam attacked or "insulted." How do people miss this correlation with Islam?

19. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    I live in the most Scandinavian city in America and it's happening here too. It's the cancerous mixture of collectivism, mindless do-gooderism and guilt that lead these dopey libs to horrible decisions.

20. DTF296

DTF296 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    RUTLAND SAYS IT WILL TAKE IN SYRIAN REFUGEES
    APR. 26, 2016, 6:39 PM BY JASPER CRAVEN 39 COMMENTS

(Editor’s note: This story was updated April 26 at 7:15 p.m. with a comment from Lt. Gov. Phil Scott and April 27 at 2:30 p.m. with remarks from Bruce Lisman.)

The city of Rutland announced Tuesday that it will welcome up to 100 refugees, including many fleeing the civil war in Syria.

“As a community whose forefathers, including my own grandfather, came here to escape poverty and persecution, we have a unique opportunity to repeat our storied history,” said Rutland Mayor Chris Louras on Tuesday. “Just as our grandparents and great-grandparents were welcomed to Rutland in the late 1800s, early 1900s and during the World War II era, we will welcome new families facing peril.”

[​IMG]
    Rutland Mayor Chris Louras, right, has said the city will welcome 100 refugees. File photo by Josh Larkin/VTDigger

The city will start to welcome the refugees — mostly families with children — into the community by as early as October. Rutland officials estimated that all 100 refugees would be settled within a year.

In their first months in Rutland, the new residents will receive a stipend from the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement, a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Government officials will help them find housing, employment, schooling and other necessities.

The move was hailed by city leaders as an important step in revitalizing Rutland’s economy.

“As much as we will be helping these refugees, their presence will benefit the entire region by adding to the flavor and energy of our neighborhoods and stoking our economic engines,” said Carol Tashie, a farmer and community leader in Rutland.

The decision also brought praise from Gov. Peter Shumlin, who strongly rebuffed calls to close borders and halt refugee programs in the wake of the Paris terrorist attack in November.

The debate over accepting refugees became heated quickly last fall after authorities announced that key actors in the Paris attack — and later, in the Brussels bombings — had posed as Syrian refugees to cross borders into Europe.

Shumlin and many others have pointed to the American process for vetting refugees, which involves multiple agencies and can take up to two years. He said last fall that seven or eight Syrian refugees were in the process of relocating to Vermont.

“Today, Rutland showed the rest of the country and the world that the values of respect for others, caring for those who need it most, and common decency are still alive and well in Vermont,” Shumlin said in a statement Tuesday.

The Vermont Democratic Party also hailed Rutland’s work to welcome refugees while making a dig at Republican gubernatorial candidates Bruce Lisman and Phil Scott, who have expressed reservations about the resettlement of Syrians in the Green Mountains.

“This action by Rutland is a step against the fear-driven agendas advanced by Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, and even Vermont’s own Phil Scott and Bruce Lisman, both of whom initially called to suspend any process that would bring refugees to Vermont,” said spokeswoman Christina Amestoy from the Vermont Democrats.

However Scott, the lieutenant governor, said Tuesday that he now feels reassured about the refugee program.

“Vermont has a long history of providing opportunity for those who look to America as a symbol of freedom and hope. We should continue to be welcoming to those who seek this way of life,” he said.

“I understand the concerns some Vermonters have. That’s why I took the time to learn about the refugee resettlement program from the Department of State and the Department of Public Safety, and I have gained confidence in the program.

“We don’t always know the people who come asking for help, but as humans, Americans and Vermonters we should not turn our backs.”

On Wednesday, Lisman hailed America’s long tradition of immigration while also calling for vigilance.

“I have called for a ‘timeout’ on immigration from Syria to make sure our checks of refugees are as thorough as possible,” Lisman said. “As the head of the FBI has not provided high-level assurances of the ability to track and vet refugees, that I am aware of, from Syria, I believe nothing has changed and we must keep the ‘timeout’ in place.”