The Flight Attendant Caller "Ashley"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ClumpyStern, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    I caught about a 10-minute segment replayed today from one day last week and there was a caller named Ashley who talked about her 36 DDs and blowing pilots. Couldda sworn she said she was just a nervous first-time caller but it sounded like the broad forgot the script because she also said that she was showering and was worried that they'd call her while she was still in the shower. Did I miss something or is even stupid shit like that actually scripted and phony now?

2. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It was mentioned before, but yeah, I caught that too. It's possible she had a story and called in and was told they'd contact her to tell it later. She sounded fake as hell to me. The voice and affect just didn't sound like most callers. A little too slick and pleased with herself.

3. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    Smells like shit to me. Anytime I ever called into any of these shows, they always put you on hold and you can hear the show without the delay on the phone until they pick you up. There was only once or twice that S.J. asked for my # because (I think) that was just to see if I'd give it up so he could to try to figure out if it was a legit call or Sal (etc), but they always called right back and put me on hold w/out the delay. Thought maybe I just misheard. Figures the 10 minutes I catch of the whole show is probably a scripted call from a fake "listener." I guess "show prep" these days consists of just telling Gary to tell Will to tell Jason to get something from Electric Eel to fill 20 minutes of "content."

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  4. jtsly2000

jtsly2000 New Member

Reputations:
    Sounded VERY fake to me as well. Can't take real callers as they would call out the beanpole on his bullshit.

5. LVCourtney

LVCourtney Active Member

Reputations:
    She would have talked to Will about it before hand. They tell you a time frame that they will call you on a land line for the segment.

I'm sure this was scripted like the rest of the calls they play. Remember a couple weeks ago when one of the 'prank' calls had the same broad from Benjy's 'horsey' call to the old lady in the retirement home?

No way are any of these calls real.