The gp situation commentary

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, May 18, 2013.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I was thinking... If I had to provide a comment to any reporter writing a story on the ongoing gary puppet situation, what would I say...

So far, I can't beat "hey. Have you ever heard of stuttering John? Gary garver? Case fucking closed.". This is all Howard trying to reinvent himself. There are two reasons that it gets attention: because it gets Howard's name in the papers during the launch of agt 2.0 and because people want to see karma npbite Howard in the ass... Ask billy crystal what he thinks of the situation...

2. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    if you are going to address the public, better to go more general. for example, "the bully is finally getting a taste of his own medicine, he has wished death on people, he has encouraged his followers to harass people, he has destroyed peoples careers and lives, but now he cries because of a few tweets".

outside the stern world, no one knows Gary Garver, heck, i bet even in the stern world that half the people don't know who that is. the billy crystal line of "it's not funny, it's not fun" is as old as dinosaurs and is not as ingrained in the minds of non-listeners.

3. BonDuckwald

BonDuckwald Active Member

Reputations:
    I think you're making this overly complicated.

Howard's show stinks. Since he's banned real emails and calls from his show, the silenced majority has taken to outlets that Fartman doesn't control.

If Howard still engaged with the fans in a real way and accepted that his show sucks donkey asshole, then GP wouldn't exist.

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  4. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    That insinuates that we do what we do to improve the Howard stern show, or otherwise as part of the way we enjoy the stern show. In reality, we're not laughing with him, we're laughing at what a complete and utter shadow of his former self he has become... Hs reversed his position on just about everything in a vain attempt at reinventing himself by means of a ponzi scheme so massive that madoff couldn't have imagined it's scale...

What isn't there to make fun of?

5. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    What is this sorcery?

7. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard has a communications degree, but it's outdated and old. He went in the 70's or 80's he never learned about social networking. I think he should be required to go back and upgrade his education focusing on current social media communications. I feel this should be mandetory for his line of work effective IMMEDIATELY! RIGHTTTTTT?

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  8. Quedee

Quedee Wise Ass Extraordinaire

Reputations:

I tend to agree. It was about two weeks ago that HS made those comments about finding out "what makes those twitter bullies tick" and they are just surfacing now?

9. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That's CRAZY TALK!!!!! Why would you want to dry up this wonderful source of entertainment? HUH?