The GREATEST Sports Interview Ever

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Sheiky Baby, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Sheiky Baby

Sheiky Baby New Member

Reputations:
    http://mlbreports.com/2012/10/22/sheik/

The Iron Sheik: WWE Legend Speaks with MLB reports in the Interview of a Lifetime

Oct 22

Posted by Jonathan Hacohen

Monday October 22nd, 2012
    [​IMG]
    MLBR: Mr. Sheik. It is a pleasure to be speaking with you on MLB reports. Most people call you The Sheik or Sheikie Baby. What do you your friends call you?

Sheik: Hello to all the intelligent wrestling and the baseball fans, not like the Gary Bettman. Sheikie Baby, Legend, Bubba. But you friend, so call me Bubba or Legend. But never insult me like the jabroni Ultimate Warrior.
    MLBR: Thanks Bubba! So we are a website devoted to baseball. Have you ever played the sport? What do you think of it?

Sheik: Baseball intelligent sport that I respect big time, I never play because my #1 sport is the wrestling. Still, if I could I take baseball bat to the raisin b^**s of hulk Hogan and hit real raisin b^**s home run.

MLBR: We have noticed that you have a great feud going on twitter with Jose Canseco. How did that start? What do you really think of Jose Canseco?

Sheik: Jose Canseco a Mexican, he worse than dog (beep). He tell on all the boys about the testosto and he lose the respect from the locker room. He big time jabroni for that. I never turn my back on the locker room. If I see him, I beat the (beep) out of the stupid (beep). He not worth dog (beep). New Jose Canseco is the Alex Rodriguez. If he don’t show he play good for the Yankees, then I make him humble. He make $29 million and he deserve to get old country way.
    MLBR: If you had wrestled Canseco in your prime, do you think he could have lasted five minutes in the ring with you?

Sheik: Come on Bubba- don’t insult the gold medal Olympic champion Iron Sheik! He not even in the howdy doody class. I am the real champion I can beat the (beep) out of him with my little finger.
    MLBR: We saw a video of you throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game with Nikolai Volkoff. Tell us about that experience.

Sheik: Oh I remember that was good time. They give me cold beer, so they make me happy. [​IMG]
    MLBR: Do you keep in touch with Nikolai and many of the wrestlers from your generation?

Sheik: Nikolai my good friend. He still cheap son of a b—- but I love him. My agent Page Magen always invite old-time like the Honky Tonk, Superfly Snuka. My company WWE invite to see all the boys which make me happy.
    MLBR: As you hail from Iran, we were wondering what the sports scene is like out there. What are the most popular sports in Iran? How does baseball and wrestling rank in your homeland?

Sheik: Iran my home country: number one sport was the Wrestling. Number 2 was the Table Tennis. My life my everyday was the Wrestling. Iran always be #1 in the Olympics. Baseball is the America sport.
    MLBR: During your wrestling career, you did not seem to like the U.S.A. very much. What is your opinion today of the country? Do you get to visit Iran much these days?

Sheik: USA number 1 country in the world. They make me world-famous and they make me have the world news and for the Sheikie Baby, I am the real happy man who make it in this country. I meet the Vince McMahon Sr. and put me over in the WWF. I still proud to be the Iranian. I don’t go back to that country only because the Ahmedinajiad is a no good (beep) piece of (beep).
    MLBR: If you didn’t go into professional wrestling, what would you have done for a living instead?

Sheik: Don’t insult the legend. Sheikie Baby born to wrestle like world champion and if not, I drink the cold beer and beat the (beep) out of anyone like the Steve Austin.[​IMG]

MLBR: We couldn’t possibly interview the Sheik without asking you about the Hulk Hogan feud. Did you ever get along with him? What do you think of Hulk Hogan today and have you seen his sex tape?

Sheik: Hulk Hogan have no (beep). He have grasshopper (beep). He never show the respect to the legend and he make sex tape because he broke and a dumb (beep). He don’t deserve my time. F— the Hulk Hogan.
    MLBR: Thank you very much for taking time for us today Bubba. Any final words you would like to leave for your fans?

Sheik: If you respect the Sheikie Baby and you want to take care of the Legend- you buy my t-shirt: http://www.indiemerch.com/theironsheik/ or book me for movie TV or special party speak to my agent @pagemagen on the Twitter and you follow me on the Twitter @the_ironsheik - otherwise go f— yourself and have a good day.[​IMG]
    ***A special thank you to the Legend (aka Bubba, aka Iron Sheik) for joining us today for this special interview. You MUST follow the Iron Sheik on Twitter (@the_ironsheik). Be sure to tell him that MLB reports sent ya (otherwise he will lay the smack down on all of us!)
    We definitely look forward to the upcoming release of the Iron Sheik’s documentary. It will definitely be a classic- so make sure to check it out!***

2. blairg

blairg loving Mari

Reputations:
  3. BearShit

BearShit BearShit + Tom Hardy = BFF

Reputations:
    Not reading

how did that shit jets thread you made this weekend work out? :munch:

4. BearShit

Reputations:
  5. Artie Laugh

Artie Laugh ****

Reputations:
    too many words.

6. BearShit

Reputations:
    This

7. BearShit

Reputations:

8. BearShit

Reputations:

9. BearShit

Reputations:

10. BearShit

Reputations:

11. BearShit

Reputations:

12. Sheiky Baby

Sheiky Baby New Member

Reputations:
    Then don't.
    They covered the fucking spread, and that's all that matters!

13. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    poker is a sport

wrestling isn't