the house HOWARD STERN grew up in

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NOT Benjy Bronk, May 2, 2013.

1. NOT Benjy Bronk

NOT Benjy Bronk New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/36-Conlon-Rd-Roosevelt-NY-11575/31382063_zpid/?

[h=1]36 Conlon Rd, Roosevelt, NY 11575[/h]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

View larger map

[h=2]Not for Sale[/h][h=3]Zestimate: $241,221[/h][h=3]Rent Zestimate: $2,430/mo[/h]Est. Mortgage: $842/mo

Get Pre-approved

[h=5]Description[/h]This is a 1330 square foot, 1.5 bathroom, single family home. It is located at 36 Conlon Rd Roosevelt, New York.

• CoolingCentral
      • ParkingGarage - Attached
      • Basement TypeFinished
      • FireplaceUnknown
      • Floor CoveringUnknown
      • AtticUnknown
    • More
    See data sources
    [h=5]Zestimates[/h][TABLE="class: view-history no-foot responsive-table ceilingless"]
    [TR]
    [TH] [/TH]
    [TH]Value[/TH]
    [TH="class: range"]Range[/TH]
    [TH]30-day change [/TH]
    [TH]$/sqft[/TH]
    [TH]Last updated[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: alt"]
    [TH="class: zestimate"]Zestimate What's this?[/TH]
    [TD="class: zestimate"]$241,221[/TD]
    [TD]$203K – $309K[/TD]
    [TD]+$1,825[/TD]
    [TD]$181[/TD]
    [TD]04/28/2013[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TH="class: zestimate"]Rent Zestimate What's this?[/TH]
    [TD="class: zestimate"]$2,430/mo[/TD]
    [TD]$1.8K – $3.1K/mo[/TD]
    [TD]+$44[/TD]
    [TD]$1.83[/TD]
    [TD]04/29/2013[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: zestimate-owner-comment"]
    [TH]Owner Estimate[/TH]
    [TD="class: comment-wrapper post, colspan: 5"]Post your own estimate
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: alt"]
    [TH="class: zestimate"]Market Guide[/TH]
    [TD="colspan: 5"]Zillow predicts 11575 home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Roosevelt as a whole. Among 11575…
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    bars on the windows and doors :artiejj:

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    What a dump.

5. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    1 fucking chimney?!? poor kid

6. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whinny Wiggy @6:42

[video=youtube;3Bl0nHj7mMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bl0nHj7mMs[/video]

7. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Its new occupants:

[​IMG]

8. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

They are needed in that neighborhood.
    It has become a very odd area.

9. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard went to summer camp was given a new car by father for college which tuition was paid for by his father to graduate and within 4 years was earning 40k per year. So when Howard says he went many years making 96 dollars a week he is full of shit

10. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'll actually be in Nassau County this weekend right in that area (Freeport). Anyone want me to use my 21 JUMPSTREET skills and look around with the blacks, and get a better feel and pics for the area for the folks here? Maybe get shots of Eddie Murphy, Julius Erving, and Flava Flavs old houses as well??

I remember ABOUT 5 years ago my cousin from very white Connecticut who is a big Wigward fan dared me to go to Roosevelt at night and snoop around because he heard all of Wigward's Roosevelt hyperbole and it scared him. I went there on a cold winter night on a Saturday and it DID have kind of a Crown Heights kind of an evil feel to it. I made about 5 stops, and took pics but have since lost them.

The convenience store was especially creepy, with bad movie bootlegs spilling out and just lined with bloodZ (I guess thats the big gang there now) wearing all red in the parking lot just eye-balling me with frost coming off their breaff, and whatever gangsta rap was big at the time blaring from their car. I walked in to get a Wall St. Journal....just kidding, they don't sell that white people shit there. I actually DID get a 40 oz of Bud to get in the mood, and on the way out I said a hearty "HEY GUYS" in the whitest voice I could muster. They actually greeted me back which surprised me.

I also visited Roosevelt HS that night, and BOY that was a creepy haunting feeling at 10 pm on Saturday night in blackroad neighborhood by myself. There was a custodian there and I said I was a teacher and forgot my atache' case and he let me walk around inside to look for it.

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  11. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It doesn't say how many glory holes the house has.

12. HatemanLives

HatemanLives New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I have to say, it really does look like a house of horrors. Neurotic Jewish parents inside and blacks waiting to kill you on the street...even if his old stories are only half-true, I totally understand why Howard is a terrycloth wearing bisexual sociopath.

13. TonyJax

TonyJax White Privilege Denied. VIP

Reputations:
    This never happened.

14. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    Charlie & Eddie Murphy grew up there. Charlie was on the show 2-3 years ago and said that if you drive through it looks like a decent neighborhood, but if you live there, it is shit once you have to deal with the neighbors, locals at the stores, etc.

http://www.marksfriggin.com/news10/1-4.htm

Charlie Murphy Visits. 01/07/10. 7:40am

Howard said Charlie grew up in Roosevelt Long Island and he did too. He said that it looks pretty but then you go there and see what it's really like. Howard said he didn't go back to the neighborhood since they moved out until he did the 60 Minutes interview. Howard said he went back and it was very weird going back. Howard said that his friend tried to go back but they'd go running out of there.

Howard and Charlie shared some stories about what it was like living there. Howard said Charlie was in the 5 percneters and that reminded him of what it was like for him as a kid. Howard said he had guys in his class who were in that club and they used to steal his pants and stuff. He said he would shit his pants when they'd do stuff like that. Charlie told him what it was like being in the group and how he got into it. He said he learned a lot from it but he continued to evolve. He said it wasn't going to work for him because he's not a racist. Charlie said no one has to earn his respect, they have to earn his disrespect. Charlie said that's why he's not part of any one religion. He said that he believes in God but he doesn't believe that it's just one specific religion.

Charlie talked about going to school in Roosevelt and how he was one of the outcasts in the school. He said that they were new to the area and he had to fight to establish himself in the pecking order. Charlie said they didn't even think much about it back then. There would be kids waiting outside with chains and bats and the principal would never think about calling the police. The guy would watch out the window.

Howard said he had similar things happen to him. He said he was choked and almost passed out and the teacher threw chalk at him for disrupting the class.

Charlie said that a lot of the kids he grew up with are dead now. He said the guys who lived went to prison. Charlie said he had one friend who is still around but he had a different way of living. He said he's really laid back and he never got into any trouble.

Howard said he still wonders why his parents didn't move out of that area quicker. He said that he'd never want his kids to stay in a dangerous situation. Charlie said some people's first house is their dream house and they don't want to let it go. Howard said that their dream house was his nightmare.

15. GRATEFUL DEAD

GRATEFUL DEAD Active Member

Reputations:
    Bigger than I was led to believe by H..............

16. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nigga please, it's really not great enough of a story to make up, nor take the time to write out. The best part was the custodian letting me walk around the creepy school when I said I was a substitute teacher on Friday. Figured people were curious, I live about 18 miles away from that spot I pass the exit 3x a week.

Every last word of that is true, except the Wall St Journal part. Not a big deal, like walking through Flatbush Ave to get a subway which many a white ppl do now.

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  17. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didnt they pay like $13k for it?