Entertainment The 'Ink Master' Season Live Final....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, May 25, 2016.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Who won the 'Ink Master' live finale on Spike?

May 24, 2016 9:58 PM MST

[​IMG]
    Photo courtesy of Spike used with permission

Tonight’s live finale episode of “Ink Master” was titled “Revenge Live.” The season seven theme for this tattooing sensation is Revenge and tonight one artist will get theirs. The judges are Dave Navarro, Oliver Peck and Chris Nunez. The final artist standing will receive $100,000, a feature in Inked Magazine and the best prize of all; the enviable title of “Ink Master.”

As the finale begins, Oliver is interviewing the eliminated artists to see who they are rooting for. The three artists in the finale had to do not only one, but two 24-hour tattoos. The challenge was to do a chest piece and a sleeve on two different canvases.

This season reignited one rivalry that has been going on for a while. So tattooing live, are Sausage and Matti. The winner will tattoo his choice on the loser during the live finale.

Dave then introduced the three finalists: Christian Buckingham, Anthony Michaels and Cleen Rock One. Dave next introduced their first master canvases. Christian’s chest piece was American Traditional featuring an eagle. Anthony’s chest piece was a Japanese dragon. Cleen Rock One’s chest piece was black and gray.

The eliminated artists were then introduced: Corey Davis, Cris Cherman, Ashley Velasquez, Picasso Dular, Alex Rockoff, Megan Jean Morris, St. Marq, Sarah Miller, Jime Litwalk, Jesse Smith and James Vaughn. The strategy the newbies used worked for them with two in the finale. Megan Jean and Cleen formed their own alliance and now may or may not be a couple, Megan Jean said Cleen is easy to love and hard to hold.

As America was voting for the chest piece they liked the best, when the voting was over the one voted as best was, the time was up for Sausage and Matti to put their pens down. The judges critiqued the chest pieces and Christian had an awesome tattoo. Anthony hit it out of the park, but ran out of time doing the 24-hour tattoo. Cleen’s black & gray tattoo was also given props for his tattoo. America’s votes were being tallied, and now it was Sausage and Matti’s turn. Matti’s was a woman fire eater and Sausage’s was a beautiful American Indian woman and a wolf. Sausage won the applause by the loudest volume. Now he has to tattoo Matti with his choice of tattoos.

America’s vote gave Anthony one spot in the finale, for his Japanese Dragon. Next, the eliminated artists had to vote for the artist with the best chest piece, not for who they liked better, but for the best chest piece. The deliberations were loud and fierce. They were even streamed live on Ink Master’s Facebook page.

Next, the sleeves were judged, and they were all beautiful; the judges liked Christian’s and Anthony’s much better than Cleen’s.

While they were waiting for the jury to return, Sausage had a tattoo for Matti; it was a sausage with “Team Sausage” printed inside. Matti exclaimed that it would not be the only bad tattoo he had.

The jury deliberated and the winner between Christian and Cleen was Cleen, therefore, eliminating Christian from the competition.

As Anthony and Cleen Rock One stood before the judges, one would be leaving with the $100,000, the feature in Inked Magazine and the title of “Ink Master” and the winner was Anthony Michaels, who now holds the title of “Ink Master.”

Guacamole likes this.
  2. Skycoaster

Skycoaster Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The Finales are always a cluster fuck & reek of amateur hour...

3. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Have those fags ever let a chick win?

4. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Anthony was the nicest guy of the three, but c'mom...both of his final tats were unfinished. Normally that is an instant disqualification no matter how good it looks (and it was a mess from across the room). Christian was the clear winner, IMO with both of his. He was robbed for sure.

The Jackie chair and John Mahlin like this.
  5. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    Funny how Dave read the cue card "ok, buddy now join the others..." Or whatever after Cleen was already sitting with the losers.

6. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    Oops, I meant to say Christian was sitting with the losers.^^^^^^^^^^^

7. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did they tattoo a sleeve of cunts and clits

that would be nice

and provoke lots and lots of discussion

8. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    I wasnt crazy about the winners snake. I think the guy with the tattoos on his face did better.

9. John Mahlin

John Mahlin These go to eleven Gold

Reputations:
    Yep, got to agree. His eagles was fucking nice. Letting non professionals pick was stupid . Love the show, but the finale I just FF through.

10. wigtropolis

Reputations:
    the hosts can barely read

11. wigtropolis

Reputations:
    DAve seemed distracted by cawk

ChimneySweep likes this.
  12. Guacamole

Guacamole Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've watched every season, but the finales are always awful. I didn't even bother watching this one's... seems like I didn't miss out on much. I'm glad Anthony won, though.

13. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Winning tat:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Second:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Third:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Guacamole likes this.
  14. HelloCleveland!

HelloCleveland! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The hosts are terrible in a live setting.

Guacamole likes this.
  15. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    I'm not a tattoo guy myself (all of my friends got them going back in the '90s) but I like watching shows like this anyway. What is is about tattoos that makes almost every single person either doing them or wearing them a cocksucking asshole on this show???? Seriously. There is an almost WWF cheesiness to their bullshit. It's funny becasue on a show like Face Off it is all cry-baby pansy-ass douches, but Ink Master is 100% assholes. Fucking cliquish nonsense. Like the one year they booted the artist becasue he didn't have any tats himself. Conformist hypocrites just like the "punk rockers" always were. They are "different", but yet exactly the same as each other and if you don't look like them, fuck you for not conforming. :c I guess they play it up for the cameras on Ink Master, but still.

My favorite part of the show is when they announce EVERY SINGLE challenge and no matter what it is everyone looks at each other like they are "shocked" beyond belief.
    Dave: This time we're going to be looking at....."line work"
    Everyone looking around frantic at each other like "fuck!!?!?!?!?! Line work?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!" :funny:

They do it on Face Off too.
    Host: This week we're going to do...."elves and goblins"
    Everyone looking at each other in shock like "WTF!?!?!?!?!!? OMFG, Elves?!?!?!!?!?! Goblins?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!"

[​IMG]

...like those dork haven't done about 1,000 elf and goblin makeup jobs each by now. :coffee:

footnote: that psycho bitch Sarah Miller from season two who turned into Chyna after she came back for her finale is as punchable as they come. Sick of looking at her crazy face every damn season.

[​IMG]

Also, I couldn't believe when I watched some old Miami Ink episodes last year how shitty Chris N's tattoos were. What the fuck is that guy talking about? his shit looked Grade-A amateur. And the little Dave Navaro tattoo that Oli did? :giggle: I thought he was supposed to have good reputation? That looked like a kid did it.

Guacamole and wigtropolis like this.
  16. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yep, Dave and Howard seem to love cawk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guacamole likes this.
  17. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    Dave seems like a cool enough guy (and I go all the way back to the beginning of Jane's Addiction), but did anyone see that horrible documentary about his mom's murder? It came off as the most self-indulgent piece of shit ever. he looked like a total douche. All I could think of the entire time was how many times this guy must have gotten laid over the years using this sob-story. yeah, it was horrible what happened, but it started sounding more and more like pussy-currency the more he went on about it.

Guacamole and wigtropolis like this.
  18. HelloCleveland!

HelloCleveland! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sausage was the worst. :jj: Every time they announced a 'twist' on the show, my wife and I would both mock his long drawn out "whoooah".

wigtropolis and ChimneySweep like this.
  19. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    :D But even chicken little had to laugh at his awesome revenge tattoo. priceless.

[​IMG]

I wonder if Christian will keep his word as well.

20. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:

People pay money to have that permanently on their skin :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Nick Manning likes this.