The last few weeks have been an utter joke and embarrassment

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ganggreen87, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I mean I'm all for taking it easy over Christmas but literally the shitty birthday show on a loop for two weeks? There is no "best of" shows that you coulda sneaked in occasionally?
    The other channel has the "best" interviews (accordining to who) of 2014 and they all suck for the most part. Again no ability to let the staff pirate the radio and have a sal and Richard show for a few days or Ronnie Mund strip club show for a few days.

This is just the pinnacle of laziness and an embarrassment that they collect money for this shitty programming

Fuck all them and most importantly fuck the staff for not one of them having the balls to call Howard out on this bullshit

Guacamole, dexterdog, x76 and 17 others like this.
  2. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I feel your pain.
    It criminal that the show can be on break for so long with ZERO effort to fill the time with ANYTHING.
    We'd all love some original programming (isn't that what we were promised?) with Richard or sal or Ronnie or JD.
    Anyone! What's the worst that could happen? The show wouldn't be good? The REAL show sucks, all the fill-ins could do is improve

teehee, baci, LaserT and 5 others like this.
  3. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I've tuned in several times over the past few days and somehow manage to catch the same 5 minutes of the jon stewart interview

mr. stewart seems pleasant enough and all but it's a bit silly that i'm paying for this

teehee, baci, floplop and 1 other person like this.
  4. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    Howie did say something about pissing on his fans.:grad:

x76, imissalison, Stag and 8 others like this.
  5. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:

For me I heard the same part of the Jeff Bridges interview 5 times

And on 101, I seem to tune in when Rosie is singing her song...

BenBas and baci like this.
  6. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sometimes I have to wonder if he won't let anyone do a show anymore because he's so jealous of his staff doing a good job. He's always talking about how his dad told him that in show business, even the janitor can do your job. I think it bothers him that his amateur staff puts on as good of a show as he does.

7. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    BoBo will call up Monday praising Howard on the fantastic programming he had over the last two weeks.

dexterdog, x76, blindbella and 4 others like this.
  8. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

What gets me is how much does it cost to let Sal and Richard have a weekly half hour radio show? Perhaps a couple grand a month? What do you have to lose? How many people can listen or do listen to the same 12 segments for three weeks straight? After four days I was out s I tune into today thinking there must be something new at this point and as someone mentions it s the same shitty Jon Stewert interview.

Let someone else have a chance Howard at this point your cheapness and ego are so apparent. If you don't give a shit pass the baton to a few others who do like Sal or God fordid Shuli and at least let them fail trying. Worst case scenario you have tons of content to listen and rag on them about the two days you do work

Fucking bullshit

9. Tranquil

Tranquil Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The show has never been better.

10. GoshGeeGolly

GoshGeeGolly VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I enjoyed the Robert Downy Jr. interview and 2014 "Best" interview.
    I feel hypnotized.

piledriver123 and baci like this.
  11. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    H100/101 are literaly IMHO the worst programmed channels on all of SIRIUS.
    Just the repetition alone is maddening

teehee, baci, Mulletude and 1 other person like this.
  12. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    I wouldn't waste my time personally but at this juncture given how Howard and Sirius are peeing on their paying customers, if foolishly inclined to continue listening, I'd feel absolutely no guilt closing my account and listening through alternative sources. Between shit equipment and programming they've stolen enough of your hard-earned money.

13. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    U still listen?:dontknow:

x76, Stag, blindbella and 2 others like this.
  14. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The channels suck come holiday season, everyone is off, and its reruns. C&R best of from the past 10yrs (yeah I force myself to listen), Jay's vacation has been all over the place, he's on one day off the next, also the equipment problems. As for the wig 100/101...forget it. This year was the same as the past couple of years since art left, more than half the staff is gone, and besides riley, jay, dr.fish, anything else on 101 is replys.

2014 has been nothing more than the closeted wig, plugging agt, whining about traveling, telling his lame stories about his time on agt, pushing beth's bullshit book and "charity", vacation days, more "I'm so tired, Robin", oh and did I mention agt ?. The guests suck. I was really never a fan of the A-list/celeb interviews. It's always the same shit. How much you make ? who did you fuck? do you have a bowling alley in your house ? Do you have a thick cock ? :wtf:

The interviews that always stuck out the most for me were no named people. Anyone remember the guy who won a million dollars throwing a perfect pitch in a playstation game ? The guy who cleaned up hoarding houses. Or the guy who picks up girls on craigslist ? The craigslist guy was probably the only time benjy was funny and not completely annoying. Hell I would rather listen to adriana chezchik (or how spelled) talk about taking 3 cocks up her ass, then two celeb stoners, who in a movie kill the leader of N.korea.

Don buckwald, must be one of the worlds greatest agents. $500M for 5yrs. Probably 13 shows maybe even less, and a vacation every 2 weeks.

15. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Why bother?

x76, Stag, 1Vegasgirl and 2 others like this.
  16. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    It's shameful. Fuck stern.

TheLACritic, x76, SternsEgo and 4 others like this.
  17. Maklershed

Maklershed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    See: Back Office Radio. Lots of jealousy when a show hosted by and produced by staffers and interns gets more buzz then the main show.

18. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Exactly.. God forbid a really funny person emerges from the Stern channel. Howard could never handle it. its all about him.
    I stopped sirius a year ago. I stopped listening full time after artie left. It got to the point that instead of laughing, my blood pressure would go up .. Makes me so mad how he bilks millions of bucks off of people putting out shit product. He is such a disgusting creep..

SomerSky, Stag, blindbella and 2 others like this.
  19. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep,,,I did enjoy the Jeff Bridges interview could listen to it over & over & over again...:rolleyes: I seem to tune in with the Melissa Etheridge interview....& Seth Rogen/James Franco interview that was OK UNTIL Howard asked that all important question..."how big is your PENIS" :facepalm: asking if they saw each other Penis's??? WTF???
    Sick of the Bill Murray interview.....he never saw Forrest Gump????

I agree that Howard could care LESS about his loyal fans......(like me who has listened for 28years AND STILL LISTENING every single day).....changing the show to 7am could be the DEAL BREAKER FOR ME !!! I start my day at 5am.....coffee on....Dog out.....cats fed etc....then I tune in to the LIVE SHOW at 6am NOT 7am! WTF is an hour for him??? He's up anyway like most elderly he wakes up at 4am anyway.....always said when he's on vacation he's up at 4am !!!

HUGE HUGE MISTAKE to start this show at 7am....IMO

peace & love

TheLACritic, Guacamole and x76 like this.
  20. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh yeh,,,,,,will Bobo be on the phone at 6am or 7am?????? :bigthink

peace & love

x76 likes this.