The McCartney Interview was Great

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by peterfonda, Oct 10, 2013.

1. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard's McCartney interview was great. Then again, McCartney himself is so amazing that anyone could do a good interview of him. The man may be the most important musical talent of the past 40 years, and yet he's humble and still has that clever sense of humor. McCartney's great.

2. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Disagree. Hearing some elderly man fawning over another elderly man? Ugh.

And McCartney is hardly humble. He's an arrogant prick.

No offense.

3. Eddie Blake

Eddie Blake I love guns and cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Heather claims that Paul was physically abusive to her, she also alleges that when she was pregnant, Paul told her several times that he did not want her to breastfeed their daughter Beatrice, now almost 3, as they were "his breasts".

Yep, he is a pisser :jj:

4. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I think a lot of people forget that the Beatles were 4 musically talented pieces of white trash. Ringo Starr didn't even have electricity or indoor plumbing when they were forming.

5. benjysux

benjysux New Member

Reputations:
    I like the Beatles so was interested in hearing Paul... but I hate Howard's way of finding some rumors or story from some source that was not there and then telling the person who was there what happened.

He did the same thing with James Caan. The wig limps into the interview with whatever bullshit his minions found online that morning and confronts the guest with it. I don't know how many times I heard "That's not what happened".

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  6. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    Paulie is an annoying cunt. Chapman killed the wrong Beatle.

7. Eddie Blake

Eddie Blake I love guns and cum Banned User

Reputations:
    In his defense, do you really want some shit eater, fucking up the cunts only redeeming quality?

[​IMG]

8. Nick Beef

Nick Beef New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The interview sucked balls. Boring as fuck.

9. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Stern sucks and so does that Angela Lansbury lookalike/arrogant cunt, Paul McCartney.

10. peterfonda

Reputations:
    Wow, didn't know there was so much McCartney hate out there.

11. Scooter

Scooter Active Member

Reputations:
    Who gives a fuck about the Beatles. Is it 1965?

12. Scooter

Scooter Active Member

Reputations:
    John Sterling-damn, who is that in your avatar?

13. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    remember last time Robin wanted to date PM? Did she try anything this time?

14. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    No personal offense to you, but man, McCartney really grates on me.

When he got paid a ton of money to do a show for SXM subs (where it was seemingly more about the employees of SXM than the subs), McCartney REFUSED to utter one word of thanks to SXM. Not one. Refused. And he was a bitch up there on stage doing a CHRISTMAS show where after doing a CHRISTMAS SONG he had, JUST HAD, to inject his take on Christianity by questioning whether Jesus of Nazareth even EXISTED.

He's an asshole. Then there is the shit where he pisses on anyone who eats any kind of animal product.

And he accepted knighting. What a load of shit. "Sir" Paul. Fuck that noise. I hate that shit. "Sir." Shove it up your ass, limey!

And then his cutsy way of talking. The old potato face still thinks he's the "cute" Beatle. And then his partnership with Michael Jackson and subsequent "break-up." And then his treatment of that one legged wife where he was made out to be the victim? Ha ha ha, he got what he deserved!

I can't stand the guy. And with the Beatle nut-sucking, it's awfully difficult to appreciate the Beatles at all. They're alright but come the fuck on. Let's not deify the guys. And I have SEVERAL of their cd's.

And then there is this:

[video=youtube;hQ6vfB1zCgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ6vfB1zCgU[/video]

15. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    No offense to you and sorry if it seems like I'm shitting on this thread. It's just that McCartney has a history of being an arrogant prick, something that even irked John Lennon, according to some of his (Lennon's) writings and anecdotal information that's been written about in articles and books. Then you have an equally arrogant, greedy fuck in Stern interviewing him. Perhaps they should have discussed the 100's of thousands of dollars they spent on plastic surgery between them. Would have made a more real and interesting interview.

16. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    I thought it was a good interview, liked his story of being in India and seeing monkeys fucking and came up with the song let's do it in the road, also liked the story of John accidently taking acid instead of a speeder while recording. Wiggy really had nothing to do with the interview being good. I hate the way he plays the music in the backround because it reminds me of a time life music infomercial.

17. NJBorn

NJBorn Active Member

Reputations:
    woah, relax.....

18. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Hahahaha!

19. peterfonda

Reputations:
    John Lennon - talk about arrogant pricks. First he covers up Julian's birth because he was afraid the young girls wouldn't like him if they knew he had a kid. Then he cheats on Julian's mother with that cow Yoko Ono. Then his father wouldn't speak to him for years until May Pang (who Lennon was cheating on Yoko with) brought them back together to a degree in 1973. It wasn't until after Lennon was killed that Julian opened up about how verbally and emotionally abusive John was to him - he once told Julian that Julian came out of a whiskey bottle on a Saturday night.

Now you compare that to McCartney? The only person to really speak badly about McCartney was Heather Mills, whom everyone now regards was a phony golddigger a la Beth.

20. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I was unimpressed.