Entertainment The media and the mom who's kid fell in gorilla cage

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Stew Nod, May 30, 2016.

1. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    Looked up the story and the mom

I love the media...always defending dinnindewnuffins...Oh and yes it is a 400lb black woman :jj:

1) It wasn't fault her kid climbed in, she was busy taking pictures

2) Kid expressed that he wanted to go swim with the gorilla, still not her fault...she was busy

3) Mom and dad have different last names(shocking)...But!!!!!!!!!!! The media keeps referring to him as her husband :jj:

4) Shockingly, the media mentions that another woman, who has kids with same dad(shocking) felt ad for mom...LOLz

Can someone explain to me when we're gonna start telling the truth about the truth? Hello? Everyone is so afraid of being called racist, the reggies get a free pass...To their own detriment IMO

rolltide, check1, Shamrock12 and 36 others like this.
  2. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
  3. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    LOPz!!!!!

4. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  5. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    The fact that she cared 'after' he fell in exonerates her guilt

Michelle Gregg: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
    Published 3:20 pm EDT, May 30, 2016 Updated 10:33 pm EDT, May 30, 2016 105 Comments By Tom Cleary
    Share1.5k Tweet Share Email Follow
    [​IMG]
    Michelle Gregg and Deonne Dickerson, the boy’s father. (Facebook)

The mother of the 4-year-old boy who fell into the Gorilla World exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo, leading to the fatal shooting of Harambe the gorilla, has been identified as Michelle Gregg.

The 32-year-old mom of four and Cincinnati resident posted a now-deleted Facebook post thanking the zoo for making the difficult decision to shoot the gorilla to save her son.

Harambe, a 17-year-old western lowland silverback gorilla, was killed after dragging the boy through a moat inside the exhibit.

“The Zoo security team’s quick response saved the child’s life. We are all devastated that this tragic accident resulted in the death of a critically-endangered gorilla,” Zoo Director Thane Maynard said in a statement. “This is a huge loss for the Zoo family and the gorilla population worldwide.”

Here’s what you need to know:

1. She Can Be Heard Telling the Boy ‘Mommy Is Here’ in a Bystanders’ Video
    [​IMG]
    Michelle Gregg and her family. (Facebook)

Videos of the incident were recorded by a bystander and posted on social media. The videos show the 400-pound gorilla grabbing the 4-year-old boy and dragging him through a moat area. He then stops and stands over the boy, before dragging him further into the enclosure.

During one part of the video, which you can watch below, Michelle Gregg can be heard talking to her crying son and saying “Oh God, please protect him,” while panicked zoo visitors call for help.

sfrank and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  6. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    :rofl:

2. Gregg Posted on Facebook Saying ‘Accidents Happen’ & Thanking God for Protecting Her Son
    [​IMG]
    Michelle Gregg and her husband. (Facebook)

Michelle Gregg broke her silence in a Facebook post on Sunday. She has since deleted the post and her Facebook profile after receiving backlash. You can read the post below:

[​IMG]
    (Facebook)

Her family also released a statement through a public relations firm.

“We are so thankful to the Lord that our child is safe. He is home and doing just fine. We extend our heartfelt thanks for the quick action by the Cincinnati Zoo staff,” the statement from Gail Myers Public Relations said. “We know that this was a very difficult decision for them, and that they are grieving the loss of their gorilla. We hope that you will respect our privacy at this time.”

The 4-year-old boy was released from a local children’s hospital on Sunday. He suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries, authorities said.

Witnesses said the boy wandered away from his mother, “flopped” over a fence and then crawled into the gorilla enclosure, eventually falling down into the moat.

In a Facebook post, Deirdre Lykins described what she saw:

7. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    White privilege.

CrucifiedAGT and Coke Can Baby like this.
  8. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    She gonna sue

9. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    "god" saved the kid...It's always god, with helpless idiots

No asshole, the gun that shot the innocent gorilla saved him

Oh, and this is a real kicker...She is a director at a day care center :facepalm:

10. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...are they asking for any money?

CrucifiedAGT and codeine like this.
  11. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    :facepalm:

I was taking a pic of the female gorilla, when my eldest son yells, “what is he doing? ” I looked down, and to my surprise, there was a small child that had apparently, literally “flopped” over the railing, where there was then about 3 feet of ground that the child quickly crawled through! ! I assumed the woman next to me was the mother, getting ready to grab him until she says, “Whose kid is this? ” None of us actually thought he’d go over the nearly 15 foot drop, but he was crawling so fast through the bushes before myself or husband could grab him, he went over! The crowed got a little frantic and the mother was calling for her son. Actually, just prior to him going over, but she couldn’t see him crawling through the bushes! She said “He was right here! I took a pic and his hand was in my back pocket and then gone!” As she could find him nowhere, she lookes to my husband (already over the railing talking to the child) and asks, “Sir, is he wearing green shorts? ” My husband reluctantly had to tell her yes, when she then nearly had a break down! They are both wanting to go over into the 15 foot drop, when I forbade my husband to do so, and attempted to calm the mother by calling 911 and assure her help was on the way. Neither my husband or the mother would have made that jump without breaking something! I wasn’t leaving with my boys, because I didn’t trust my husband not to jump in and the gorilla did just seem to be protective of the child. It wasn’t until the gorilla became agitated because of the nosey, dramatic, helpless crowd; that the gorilla violently ran with the child! And it was very violent; although I think the gorilla was still trying to protect, we’re taking a 400 lb gorilla throwing a 40 lb toddler around! It was horrific! The zoo responded very quickly, clearing the area and attempting to save both the child and the gorilla! The right choice was made. Thank God the child survived with non-life threatening, but serious injuries! This was an open exhibit! Which means the only thing separating you from the gorillas, is a 15 ish foot drop and a moat and some bushes! ! This mother was not negligent and the zoo did an awesome job handling the situation! Especially since that had never happened before! ! Thankful for the zoo and their attempts and my thoughts and prayers goes out to this boy, his mother and his family.

12. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They breed like rats, a very virulent species.

13. FrstTimeLngTme

FrstTimeLngTme Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Has anyone made the joke that the kid thought it was his mom in the cage? Cause that would be absolutely horrible if someone made a joke like that. God bless that boy and his mom.

14. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Were you this angry when the white child was eaten at the zoo?

15. MAGA

MAGA Made Board Retarded Again Banned User

Reputations:
  16. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can hear the cash register from here... KA-CHING!...lawsuit coming, count on it.

AmericasJudge and Stew Nod like this.
  17. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    .................and insert the obligatory self hating really really white person witness who defends the mom...Uhhhg.

"None of us actually thought he'd go over the nearly 15 foot drop, but he was crawling so fast through the bushes before myself or husband could grab him, he went over," she continued.

"The crowd got a little frantic and the mother was calling for her son.

"Actually, just prior to him going over, but she couldn't see him crawling through the bushes."

Facebook[​IMG]
    Deirdre Lykins says she witnessed the incident of a young boy falling into the gorilla enclosure at Cincinnati zoo

18. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:

:backlol:

19. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    key word 'kicker'...probably kick the kid in for an easy payday

Stew Nod likes this.
  20. SkullofTimmy

SkullofTimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's usually clear as a bell as soon as no one actually responsible is identified or interviewed. Not that this makes it any less irritating. It's always the lies that piss me off the most, even lies of omission.