Amazon Prime

The Meeting

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold Poster Of The Year

Reputations:
    -more fake staff filler.
    -more plugging and promoting Howardtv and all the amazing Howard101 shows
    -AGT.....mother fucking AGT

:shit:

Dear President Malone....humble Howard with regular ratings!

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Was that what was discussed in the "meeting"?

Sorry, just got up on the west coast and howard is in the middle of tonguing Trumps asshole.

Missed the first 45 minutes of the show.

3. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP

Reputations:
    Better yet move his board and mic where they belong.........
    .[​IMG]

4. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Tuned in at 6am and heard the Bronk/Schwartz shit yet again and tuned right out. Why waste the time and money for a pizza when this is the best you can come up with.

5. Nemo

Reputations:
    not a peep about the meeting.

6. Nemo

Reputations:
    Wheel of fake staff filler drama.
    Apparently HOWARDTV has some amazing footage of this amazing-ness
    :facepalm:

7. SiriusDawg

SiriusDawg New Member

Reputations:
    I am not sure why anyone thought anything of substance would come out of the meeting

Howard 101 has been an utter and completely fuck-up since Day 1
    Howard's show has been so bad for so long now that expecting a turnout is long gone
    Howard's staff seems much more interesting in shitty side-shows that nobody sees

Oh boy, love that I am paying for this!

8. Nemo

Reputations:
    Howard Cobretti: "I'm the disease, and I'm the cure."

9. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    See a previous post I started. I posted a copy of a deal Sirius XM offered me; about $4.00 per month for the next 6 months and I turned it down. FYI, in a recent survey they asked me to complete as to why I cancelled one of the questions was

[​IMG]

Agree, Disagree, No Opinion;

Howard Stern isn't on the air as much as you

expected when you signed up for service

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  10. Nemo

Reputations:
    Howard told his staff to fill out his channels and Howardtv with amazing content, with no budget or they will all be looking for another job when this Sirius contract expires.

and AGT mother fucking AGT!!!!

11. David999

David999 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    I hate the fact he talked about this upcoming meeting and then never lets the audience in on what it was about. Fu****g prick!

12. username

username Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    its amazing that no one of the staff dares to leak anything. Howard rules them with an iron hand!
    Imagine if someone had a smartphone and simply recorded the meeting.

Howard's goal with the meeting is that he needs to do zero show-prep. He wants to be a hot-shot TV announcer coming to work with a finished script about everything. From the scripted monologue to the scripted fights. Show filler for his licensing agreement with Indemand.

Howard scares the staff with: "we need to have a great show in three years when the contract expires"

13. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's almost like it's a new year and every company needs to have you set goals for the year.
    How else are they going to review/rate you, give you a raise, promo, or manage you up and out. (well, except Howard), but would imagine rest of staff has to obide by company rules.
    So they get together and become creative if you will by rehasing old show formats renaming them with the current company buzz words.

What a joke

14. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If its not talked about on BOR tomorrow then wiggy def put the squash on it

15. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard has always had the mo of overpromising something and then ignoring it once te event happened. Always hyping, never delivering

16. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    [h=1][​IMG][/h]
    JANUARY 27, 2013, 5:42 PM
    [h=3]SiriusXM to Introduce Alternative Morning Program[/h]By ELIZABETH JENSENIn a quest to lure subscribers from free terrestrial radio, the pay satellite service SiriusXM is betting that some morning drive listeners want something other than straight news, partisan talk or local fluff, and it is backing a homegrown talent to develop the format.
    Starting Feb. 11, the stand-up comedian Pete Dominick will end his afternoon call-in and interview program on SiriusXM’s Potus politics channel and move to a renamed male-oriented Indie channel (formerly Stars Too) in a prime three-hour block, 6 to 9 a.m. Eastern Time, with a repeat for the West Coast.
    His show will keep its name, “Stand Up! With Pete Dominick,” but will not be “stuck in the paradigm of politics,” said Mr. Dominick, 37, in an interview at SiriusXM’s Manhattan offices. He said he planned to explore religion, race, energy, education policy, veterans’ issues and even parenting.
    (Mr. Dominick, the father of young daughters, is also a contributor to the cable network HLN’s “Raising America With Kyra Phillips.”)
    He called the new radio show “similar to NPR content, but – without taking a shot at them – with more of a heartbeat, with more of a personality.”
    Any celebrity guests will be asked about causes, but not their personal lives. “Death to voyeurism and gossip,” said Mr. Dominick, who made headlines in 2010 when a CNN host, Rick Sanchez, was fired after making what some viewed as anti-Semitic comments on Mr. Dominick’s show. Mr. Dominick declined interviews at the time, not wanting to exploit the incident, he said.
    To accommodate his new early morning hours as well as time with his family, Mr. Dominick is giving up his other job, warming up the studio audience for Comedy Central’s “The Colbert Report.”
    Mr. Dominick started in satellite radio in 2006, as a host on Raw Dog Comedy, and has steadily branched out. His personal politics lean liberal, but he would rather ask questions than offer opinions. “The problem with political talk radio is that it’s mainly a farce, it’s mainly just theater,” he said. “I longed for a discussion that I thought was real.”
    SiriusXM, which has 24 million subscribers, declined to disclose the size of Mr. Dominick’s current audience, but Jeremy Coleman, senior vice president for talk and entertainment programming, said, “We track very carefully the enthusiasm, loyalty and passion of our audience and do everything we can to maximize it.”

17. Nemo

Reputations:
    Pete Dominick....annoying lefty cunt with big giant fake teeth that get in the way.....:facepalm:

18. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How many new subscribers must he bring in to get a bonus?

19. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How do the channels still have no budget if they now have an extra 800K - 1 Million dollars a year from Artie's Chair that was never filled, and if Howard TV is no profitable get rid of that shit

20. Nemo

Reputations:
    greedy lazy serial liar no longer has any monetary incentives to put forth a budget for programming on his channels??
    SPS....scorned partner syndrome?