The mob and the internet, They're an embarrassment

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, May 4, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is what it's come down to?

Ex-mobster: Gotti family ordered cyber ‘hit’ on me
    By Gary Buiso

May 3, 2015 | 8:15am

Modal Trigger
    [​IMG]
    John "Junior" Gotti (right) is behind a cyberbullying campaign against John Allite, the ex-mobster believes. Photo: Spencer Burnett, Dennis Clark

Instead of using brickbats or Berettas, relatives of notorious Mafia boss John Gotti are delivering a beatdown to a former Gambino enforcer the 21st-century way — on the Internet.

“U go to war with one of us u go to war Witt [sic] all of us simple as that,” declared John “Junior” Gotti’s son John Gotti Jr. on Twitter March 25.

The tweet is just one example of an escalating and bizarre online barrage — which includes phony Twitter accounts, altered Wikipedia pages and doctored YouTube videos — targeting John Alite, who says the Gottis have relentlessly bullied him online ever since he was featured in a book titled “Gotti’s Rules: The Story of John Alite, Junior Gotti, and the Demise of the American Mafia,” which came out Jan. 27.

“They are blatantly attacking me on every front,” says reformed tough guy Alite, 52, who spent 14 years in prison on charges and convictions that included six murders and at least 37 shootings.

In the book and in subsequent interviews, Alite paints John “Junior” Gotti — who inherited the role of Gambino boss when his father, “Teflon Don” John Gotti, was sent to the slammer in 1992 — as an insecure leader reluctant to get his hands dirty and quick to blame others if things got messy.

Junior says he quit the mob in 1999, but Alite contends it’s the former Gambino boss who ordered the cyber-hit.

Dummy accounts such as “@JohnAliteLies” and “@JohnAlettoRatted” have sprung up on Twitter to mock him.

“SOME PPL FIGHT ISIS SOME PPL FIGHT RATS,” @JohnAliteLies tweeted March 28.

“Guy’s walking around like a celebrity and really believes it. Proudest rat Facebook’s ever seen,” the account sniped on April 9.

On YouTube, videos purporting to be from John Alite alter the title of “Gotti’s Rules” to read, “A Story About John Alite and his Lies.” Another video also shows a picture of Alite with red tape over his mouth, with a caption, “FBI Gave Him $55,000 to Fix his Teeth to Look Presentable to the Jury.”

Alite, a free man since 2012, is now a motivational speaker who tackles topics such as bullying and domestic violence.

He says he has received prank phone calls and insulting texts and says his Wikipedia page was altered after the book came out.

“As of 2015, John Alite came out as gay,” reads the alleged Wiki-tweak, which has been removed.

Alite fingered Gotti for the latest sniping.

“He’s been called a ‘baby bully’ since he was a kid,” said Alite. “This is his new tactic of being a cyberbully.”

But Junior Gotti said it’s Alite who is the bully.

“At one time, I admit, I was the wolf. My father was the lion. We’re now the lambs. We’re being preyed on,” he told The Post.

Gotti said he has no doubt his family has lashed out at Alite.

“He accused my ex-brother Carmine of raping two girls. He accused my father of being a swinger. He said I was hanging out with a transvestite,” Gotti said. “So I’m sure my son reacted to it. I am sure my sister, who is fiercely protective of this family, she reacted to it.”

“They shared everything with me, and I’m beside myself with anger. This guy is a demented, sick character. He’s been going on a campaign, looking for a platform. I know his book has been tanking,” he said.

But Gotti said he never orchestrated any attacks.

“I’m not computer literate,” he said.

Gotti said the family cut off Alite in 1991 as a Gambino flag bearer and wants nothing to do with him.

“Believe me, if you were an earner or a capable guy, organized crime doesn’t give you up too easy,” he said.

GoshGeeGolly and smichal like this.
  2. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't wanna say to much here lol these guys no how to hi jack your computer.

3. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    The mob has gotten gay as fuck.

Beths Arab, Droog and smichal like this.
  4. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    what's he wearing? An ascot? How long before the wigged queen steals that look. Wind swept wig and flowing ascot.

5. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Burberry Stone Classic Scarf for women

GoshGeeGolly likes this.
  6. BRUTAL

BRUTAL Well-Known Member

Reputations:

PTRacing likes this.
  7. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Did the mob unfriend him on facebook or block him on twutter?

PTRacing, DuckDong and GoshGeeGolly like this.
  8. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    that one guy is ensconced in velvet

9. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    when your Italian buddy says he has an uncle who's connected these are the kinda guys he's talking about

10. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    what are they going to do, neg someone to death? :lamer:

11. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Who knew the mob was a bunch of fruit loops

Just like any family business .... the dopey younger generation runs it into the ground

Maybe they should have an old fashioned dance off.