The most offensive Halloween costume of the year

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Nov 6, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Two college students in Great Britain wore these outfits to Rosie's Nightclub in the town of Chester. They won first prize.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not offended. :dontknow:

3. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Me either. It's trying too hard to be shocking, and it happened 12 years ago [​IMG] They should be current.

4. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    Will Rolling Stone put them on the cover?

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I remember a guy going as Dale Earnhardt the Halloween of 2001. He wore a zombie mask.

It was pretty funny, IMO, and I was a 3 guy.

6. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Do they go to college at 30 years old in England?

7. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. The Boston Marathon girl was at least edgy.

8. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    And in the next town over Wearing a sombrero is considered racist and they were denied entry into a similar contest .

[h=1]Backwards Society: Sombrero Halloween Costume Branded Offensive While 9/11 Attack Costume Wins Award[/h]
    • [TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD][​IMG] [/TD]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [TD][​IMG][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

Dressing as Mexicans and Native Americans is racist while depicting mass killing and destruction will win you first prize

Steve Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    November 6, 2013
    Two stories today regarding Halloween fancy dress costumes sum up the state of degradation our society is collapsing into.
    While a university guild in Birmingham, England, banned students from wearing sombreros, saying they are racist, two other students were awarded a prize for dressing up as the Twin Towers being destroyed on 9/11.
    The Telegraph reports that The University of Birmingham guild of students banned several items of clothing in a “crack down” on “discriminatory behaviour”. According to the report, many were turned away from the Halloween ball for dressing as Mexicans.
    [​IMG]
    [h=5]Above: The costume considered to be deeply racist.[/h] “We were dressed as Mexicans which involved only a sombrero and a poncho and potentially a drawn on tache,” one student said. “I’m not sure why it’s deemed racist nor why the ‘anti-facism officer’ needs any involvement. Would I be offended if someone came as an Englishman?” he added.
    Others in the same city were turned away from nightclubs for being “racist” by dressing as fictional characters from films, and as the Native American from the pop group The Village People.
    The response has been described by students as a “stupid” and “lazy” “catch-all policy”.
    A representative for the student’s guild defended the crack down, stating “After speaking with other officers, dressing up as Mexicans would not be okay since it could be seen as imitation of a culture and relate to a stereotype about the race of that particular ethnicity group, even if the intention is by no means harmful at all.”
    [​IMG]
    [h=5]Above: This costume passed the decency test and won these girls first prize[/h] Meanwhile, two students in Chester, England, just a few miles north were award a £150 ($240) best fancy dress prize and commended by orgainsers at a nightclub for dressing up as the smoking twin towers, depicting the 9/11 attacks.
    [​IMG]
    The Telegraph reports that the two girls costumes included planes crashing into the New York skyscrapers, burning US flags, and tiny model people jumping to their deaths..
    One of the girls couldn’t resist taking a “selfie” and posting it to Twitter.
    The two have since apologised, stating “The idea was to depict a modern-day horror that happened in our lifetime and was not intended as a joke.”
    The report states that others at the same party were dressed as the deceased serial pedophile Jimmy Savile. Indeed, the manager of the night club used this as justification for the 9/11 costumes being acceptable.
    One angry resident complaining to the club on it’s Facebook page stated “Where can the line be drawn? I might dress up as Hitler next year, or a depiction of a gas chamber with loads of dead Jews coming out of it, or something resembling the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945, killing over 66,000 people.”
    “To find a depiction of people dying and falling from the buildings funny, and to reward it with money, for me is an absolute disgrace and completely disrespectful on every level.” the commenter added.
    The University of Chester and Chester Students’ Union also denounced the students’ actions, stating : “We utterly condemn the appalling photos.”
    These two incidents highlight the fact that a vast swathe of young people are parading around completely unaware or confused as to why their actions range from morally repugnant to deeply offensive. Yet this is hardly surprising given that an army of thought police and politically correct nazis are enforcing idiotic and sanctimonious notions upon them, including the suggestion that wearing a hat means they are deeply racist.
    —————————————————————-
    Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham, and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Literature and Creative Writing from Nottingham Trent University.

9. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Do they still have teeth at 30 is what I want to know.

10. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    Not offended either. Yes 911 was horribly tragic, but it's just a costume worn by some dumb Brit college girls. WGAS. The stupidity of those two girls is more offensive to me than the costume they chose to wear.

11. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Is a tasteless costume reason to lose your job??

[h=2]Boston Marathon Bombing Costume Gets Woman Fired[/h]

A Michigan woman named Alicia Ann Lynch dressed as a victim of April's Boston Marathon bombing, wearing runners clothing and fake splattered blood. After posting this photo to twitter, she ignited the rage of the internet, eventually resulting in her getting fired.
    [​IMG]ABOVE: Alicia Ann Lynch as Boston Marathon Bombing Victim​Lynch posted to Tumblr that since the onset of online threats, her social media accounts have been deactivated. She had this to say in defense of her costume, "Honestly, it's the Day of the Dead. I wasn't a dead person, I wasn't being disrespectful. I was a survivor of a marathon. And it's not like I was walking around with a fake leg or my arm torn off or something like that."

12. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:

they start losing them around that time, 35 should be about right to out with them.

13. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
  14. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
  15. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    :ninja:

16. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Never had a "toothless" bj, just wondering. :hhh:

17. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    3 input?

18. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They need to be hotter and/or sluttier to pull off that costume.

19. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    Why are people so offended at trivial things. Like the name of a football team. PC is going to far and needs to be dialed back. Gilbert Godfrey would personally call those two girls and tell them good job.

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    This country is fucked. Every year, millions of men, women and children dress up as dead people for Halloween. Not survivors, but people who have been stabbed or hacked to death, hung or run over. And nobody finds those offensive even though, every day, people are stabbed, hacked, hung or run over.

Everybody wants to be offended so bad. It's just sad. This girl lost her job and her and her family received multiple death threats. She dressed up as a victim of terrorism and butthurt crybaby assholes actually made her one.