The Nick & Artie Show Listening Thread for 04/06/12

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by jessesalazarjr, Apr 6, 2012.

1. jessesalazarjr

jessesalazarjr New Member

Reputations:
    Hi everyone- I've been listening and following the forums for N&A. I even had a mention one night on the show because of they way the say "La Quinta" (it is La-KEEN-ta not la-QUINN-ta). Anyway, I'm not surprised that Artie seems to be unraveling. I think it is a matter of time before he loses it completely. You can say what you want about Nick, but he has been pretty consistent. Artie's humor is hit and miss, he interrupts frequently, and Nick can hardly get a word in. He also has to tread lightly around Artie because, depending on his mood, he is easily offended.

I was very excited with their pilot show last year...Artie seemed low-key and sincere. He seemed to have a good rapport with Nick. But I think friendship will only take you so far...Artie's celebrity because of THSS will allow him some degree of continued success, but I'm afraid he will self-destruct and take everyone down with him.

I correspond with Dan Falato on and off via email. However, he wont divulge any insider details. Sometimes he doesnt respond at all. So who knows.

I noticed there was no thread for 04/05? Or did I miss it?

Anyway...stay tuned.

2. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
  3. jessesalazarjr

jessesalazarjr New Member

Reputations:
    great, thanks for doing this...I'm posting on the other thread...do you know what happened to 04/05 thread? is there one?

4. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    I think it's hit or miss? I'm not sure there's a thread every show.