The Night Jerry O'Connell Ditched His Longtime Love To Flirt And feel Up Rebecca Romijn..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Apr 7, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    The 2004 night Jerry O'Connell ditched his longtime love Giuliana Rancic to 'flirt and feel up' Rebecca Romijn
    • The Fashion Police host dated actor Jerry from 2003 to 2004
    • In her new tell-all Going Off Script she confessed he cheated on her
    • Giuliana, Jerry and Rebecca Romijn all attended a Maxim party in June 2006
    • O'Connell went on to marry Rebecca in 2007 and they had two children
    • He previously hooked up with Spice Girls member Geri Halliwell

She recently revealed her then boyfriend Jerry O'Connell 'flirted with and felt up' Rebecca Romijn at a party over a decade ago.

And photos from that party reveal a loved up couple just moments before Giuliana Rancic became a woman scorned.

The television personality - with the maiden name DePandi at the time - cuddled up to the Stand By Me actor on the red carpet at the Maxim Magazine Hot 100 party in Las Vegas back in June 2004.

Scroll down for video

[​IMG]

+16
    Former flame: Giuliana Rancic and Jerry O'Connell were pictured together at the Maxim Hot 100 party in Las Vegas in June of 2004

[​IMG]

The other woman: Also in attendance at the event was actress Rebecca Romijn

Giuliana looked perfectly content to pose with the actor, but Jerry's attention seemed to be elsewhere as he appeared to be rather distracted.

The blonde beauty was flying solo to the event as she had announced her separation with actor John Stamos just two months prior.

However she appeared to be still sporting the ring on her wedding finger as she showed off her model frame in a black ensemble. Her divorce with the Full House star was made official March 2005.

[​IMG]

Juicy: In her new book the 40-year-old television presenter revealed that Jerry was 'talking up Rebecca as a prelude to feeling up Rebecca', as he appeared to be a bit distracted while the couple posed for pictures

Page Six, Giuliana dishes the details of Jerry and Rebecca's rather scandalous meeting.

'Little did I know he was in the VIP area, talking up Rebecca. As a prelude to feeling up Rebecca,':eek: she wrote.

Following his encounter with the X-Men actress at the party, Jerry became unreachable, and Giuliana decided to talk to him face-to-face at his residence.

Newly single: Rebecca was all alone at the event as she had just announced her separation to actor John Stamos just two months prior, but appeared to still be wearing the wedding ring

There, the actor flippantly dumped her: 'Nope. Sorry, homegirl...Things change, but you take care, OK?':eek:

Jerry and Rebecca went on to marry in 2007 and have two children together.

This all happened after a prior incident of the Jerry Maguire star's infidelity as she detailed her tumultuous relationship with Jerry, who she first met in San Diego.

Their romance - which ran from 2003 to 2004 - turned sour when Giuliana discovered Jerry had been cheating on her with Geri Halliwell, aka Ginger Spice.

[​IMG]

Still together: Jerry married Rebecca in 2007; here the couple are pictured in February in Los Angeles

The E! star wrote of the affair: 'I was being two-timed for one of the lesser Spices?'

Jerry's apology did not exactly impress the TV star.

'"Yeah, I know. I’m so sorry. I don't know what happened." He had as much emotion as the customer-service representative who tells you your bags missed the flight,' she penned.

He sure was busy: Jerry also had a fling with Geri Halliwell from The Spice Girls; here she is pictured far left with her band mates Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, Mel B and Mel C

Giuliana ended up giving Jerry another shot, which was followed by the events at the Maxim party with the former Sports Illustrated cover girl.

While Giuliana's love life is now going strong with husband Bill Rancic, the actress has now found herself putting out another fire.

Just a month earlier the now 40-year-old star stirred up controversy when she commented on Fashion Police that Zendaya smelled of 'patchouli oil' or 'weed' when she arrived to the Oscars with dreadlocks.

[​IMG]

Love at last: Giuliana has been married to The Apprentice winner Bill Rancic since 2007 - here the couple are pictured in October in Los Angeles

On Monday, Giuliana - who looked fantastic with a bubble gum pink lace top that was paired with a high-waisted white peplum skirt - appeared on the talked to theToday Show to talk about the incident.

'I made a reference to the hippie culture. I talked about patchouli oil, which is a hippie perfume. And in the editing process, some of the gestures I made, some of the things I said were taken out for time,' the beauty said.

'I made peace signs, I said "bohemian" twice - those were taken out for time.'

Dlist, Guacamole, Dorb and 2 others like this.
  2. horsefacebetho

horsefacebetho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She must have some hidden talents because she has to be one of the weirdest looking girls in the entertainment biz. She looks like a carpenter ant.

3. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    This thread was just put on hiatus due to Jerry O'Connell.

We look forward to his next project.

jyanks, Humongous, ilovebacon and 8 others like this.
  4. teehee

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

She does:giggle:..from one a 1950's science fiction movie...
    [​IMG]

5. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    It's also rumored they played spin the bottle followed by 7 in heaven

6. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The way Jerry talked about Rebecca on Howards show, she seems like a violent cunt.

7. GLguygardner

GLguygardner WE DA BEST!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    She looks like she smells like bad morning breath. You made the correct choice Jerry:wigtip:

DuckDong and teehee like this.
  8. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I have a new respect for Jerry. However, he is now trapped in hell with Rebecca and her "offensive" clothes.

Ransic looks like one of Rodney's Beovians:[​IMG]

Hey Giuliana! Eat a sandwich or something.

9. teehee

Reputations:
    A big time bossy Bitch..Jerry could not watch his football games at home, but she got mad if he went to see the game somewhere else..Very shrewish...

10. teehee

Reputations:
    I think she's on the Beautiful soup diet...but she skips the cashews..:giggle:

11. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jerry looks like he plays for the other team

12. teehee

Reputations:
    I used to think that..He has Kind Of Village People eyes..
    [​IMG]

13. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    I realize that some of you think that women should be solely judged on their looks (in a classic sense), but isn't there something to be said for a woman being....nice?

Rebecca doesn't seem to be nice at all.

14. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    If that bitch Giuliana would simply eat a damn sandwich she wouldn't get dumped all the time. Who the hell wants to date a freakin' skeleton?? :dontknow:

Rupert Pupkin, Jayla and teehee like this.
  15. teehee

Reputations:
    She seems to be a mommy dominatrix beast...Maybe that's what Jerry likes :dontknow:

They probably don't have a maid..Jerry has to clean the bathroom..

16. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    I guess Hans Solo does. Me, I'll pass. I need meat on the bones like my Avatar girl.

[​IMG]

17. teehee

Reputations:
    She looks fat here compared too her Ally McBeal days...

snowdog212 likes this.
  18. MorningSong13

MorningSong13 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

teehee likes this.
  19. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Guiliana has always struck me as someone who must have snapping gyro'd her way to the modest level of showbiz relevancy she's tenuously holding on to at present.

teehee, Scarlett Ohara and Jayla like this.
  20. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Cant blame a guy for trading up... :dontknow: