News The official Fourth of July carnage thread!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And so it begins....

Man loses hand in firework accident only for it to be retrieved by a nurse's DOG three hours later

A Chicago nurse who works the overnight shift was sleeping on Thursday afternoon when she was awakened to the sound of an explosion, followed by a scream.
    She was not sure whether it was a gunshot, but quickly learned it was a firework explosion gone wrong. And she was more startled when her dog returned with part of a missing hand in its mouth.
    The ordeal unfolded around 3.30pm when Cheri Steigert heard a big boom, WBBM-TV reported.
    Scroll down for video
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Cheri Steigert, a Chicago nurse, (pictured with her dog) was sleeping on Thursday afternoon when she heard a big boom and was informed that a man blew off part of his hand with a firecracker, losing at least two of his fingers
    [​IMG]
    +4
    The explosion occurred on the side street above. Steigert initially thought it was a gunshot, but learned a 39-year-old man had been injured in a fireworks accident
    She was informed a man blew off part of his hand with a firecracker, losing at least two of his fingers.
    About three hours after the accident, Steigert said she let her three-year-old pit bull mix Fergie out in the yard, who returned with an object in her mouth and dropped it.
    Steigert said she initially thought it was a rabbit but when she went to pick it up, she found out it was the missing part of the 39-year-old injured victim's hand.

The body part had been found about 250 feet away at Steigert's home and fire officials said the man's hand was blown off with a firework equivalent to a half-stick of dynamite, according to WBBM-TV.
    Steigert alerted authorities and the unidentified man was taken to Lutheran General Hospital.
    'This is the first Fourth of July I've had off in three years... and now I've got body parts flying in my yard,' she told the station.

DailyMail on Facebook

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:

'I didn't think it would hurt': Idiot lights firework under his chin then seems surprised when it explodes in his face

A wannabe-daredevil needed five stitches after pointing a lit firework directly underneath his chin, causing him to singe his beard.
    Zac, from Decatur, Indiana, got his friends to film him while he held an exploding Roman Candle firework at face.
    The video begins with him telling the camera that he is about to play 'Russian roulette', although it is unclear what he means by this, since he points the lit firework directly under his chin.
    [​IMG]
    +5
    A wannabe-daredevil needed five stitches after pointing a lit firework directly underneath his chin, causing him to singe his beard.
    [​IMG]
    +5
    Zac, from Decatur, Indiana, got his friends to film him while he held an exploding Roman Candle firework at face. After his friend kindly lights the fuse, Zac holds the smoking tip directly under his chin
    'I'm about to play Russian Roulette,' laughs Zac as he dons his swimming goggles.
    His friend tells him that his goggles and glasses look 'completely' f***ed up' as the others stand and jeer.
    He says again to camera: 'I'm about to play Russian roulette with a Roman Candle.'
    The cameraman warns him: 'Remember to point it away dude.'
    But Zac takes no notice, and after his friend kindly lights the fuse, he holds the smoking tip directly under his chin.

The firework begins to sizzle but the man resolutely holds it close to his face.
    Then - unsurprisingly - the firework lets off a dramatic explosion and hits him square in the face.
    He lets out an 'Oh!' noise and drops the Roman Candle in pain.
    But the offending firework continues to explode on the grass nearby while his friends tentatively come over to see if he is okay.
    Zac - who is now covered in powder with blood all over his beard - appears to be shaking and asks the camera: 'How bad was that?'
    [​IMG]
    +5
    Then - unsurprisingly - the firework lets off a dramatic explosion and hits him square in the face
    [​IMG]
    +5
    He lets out an 'Oh!' noise and drops the Roman Candle in pain. But the offending firework continues to explode on the grass nearby while his friends tentatively come over to see if he is okay
    [​IMG]
    +5
    Zac - who is now covered in powder with blood all over his beard - appears to be shaking and asks the camera: 'How bad was that?'
    The cameraman reassures him that it was 'really good' but adds that he is 'definitely bleeding'.
    He asks: 'How bad' to which his friend replies: 'It's dripping'.
    After some careful examining, his friend confirms that he has gash in his chin. The hair surrounding the gash is singed and is soaked in blood.
    He wanders over to a car to look at the cut in a rear view mirror but orders the cameraman to continue filming.
    Having looked in the mirror, he also confirms that he has a gash in his beard and suggests that he should maybe go to the hospital to 'see what they say'.
    Injured Zac says that the explosion was 'brutal' and says that his whole head hurts. He adds that it is the 'craziest thing he has done in a long time'.
    He tells his friend: 'I didn't think it was gonna hurt that bad dude,' and continues to moan.
    But his friend reassures him that he got most of it on SnapChat.
    The final shot reveals that Zac had to have five stitches.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Having looked in the mirror, he also confirms that he has a gash in his beard and suggests that he should maybe go to the hospital to 'see what they say'. Right: The final shot reveals that Zac had to have five stitches

3. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. SuperFarts

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Bentknee, LaserT, reno and 27 others like this.
  5. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Mortal Kombat shirt :jj:

6. SuperFarts

Reputations:
  7. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    Did the pee pee dance right before his nuts got blown off... :jj:

LaserT, reno, GLguygardner and 2 others like this.
  8. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:
    Please bump this thread with stories of mayhem, pain and hilarity.

:jj:

9. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    As a kid, a neighbor of mine put an M80 in an empty 40oz beer bottle and for some reason didn't assume that shards of glass would explode everywhere. Needless to say, he got a bunch of stitches that afternoon on his forehead.

reno, Captain, DarkFriday and 2 others like this.
  10. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Your neighbors drink 40's, just where do you live?

11. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not Florida :dadance:

12. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    image.jpeg

reno, Airwolf and DarkFriday like this.
  13. zutroy

zutroy Totally nude. Totally flawless.

Reputations:
    Fatso does not understand the concept of Russian Roulette. I'll admit that I kind of like his shirt.

14. jcice

jcice Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :no:what the shit....Did he actually think that was going to end well? Honestly, some people's kids.....

LaserT and DarkFriday like this.
  15. Duck My Sick

Duck My Sick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One of my favorites

16. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    OMG. I'm screaming.

Petal and TheMercenary like this.
  17. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Born and raised in NYC (Brooklyn and Queens).
    Now on Long Island.

HypocriteHowie likes this.
  18. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    San Diego still has the record ... apparently its even dumber than Alabama

19. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    "With the 15th pick of the first round, the New York Giants select......"

[​IMG]

20. HowieStearn