The Official "The Jeff Probst Show" viewing thread

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    He's a friend of the show, you know.

[video=youtube;mc28I7Gy89I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc28I7Gy89I[/video]

2. koam

koam Playa' Pimp

Reputations:
    If he's not saying "The Tribe Has Spoken" and snuffing out someone's flame, I don't want to know anything about it.

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His new show should be on the who gives a shit channel

I saw 10 minutes he made some chick call her ex boyfriend to aks him why he broke up with her...he anwered AH UM AH i don't know

4. Elisa Jane

Elisa Jane Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jeff was on Jimmy Fallon last week and first off Jeff said he wanted to be an awesome interviewer just like Howard Stern. Jeff was gushing over Howard, and Jimmy looked really uncomfortable and changed the subject. Then Jeff said that he really thought that Beth had changed Howard, but he meant it as if for the better. Jimmy didn't acknowledge the comment and changed the subject. Clearly Jeff doesn't listen to Howard's show lately and really has no clue how much it sucks. Jeff is such a super fan of Howard but Howard doesn't acknowledge Jeff at all. I do really like "Survivor" and I'll be watching next week, but there is no way in hell I'm watching some douchey daytime talk show with Jeff as the host.