WTF The Paris attacks are only a day old - are we already sending the wrong message?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Head Censor, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    What is this horseshit all about?

[​IMG]

I'm sure for many this seems like a very sweet gesture, turning the Eiffel Tower into a hippie peace symbol. But is this really the message we want to be sending as the entire radicalized muslim world looks on in the immediate aftermath of this jihadi authored massacre? To whom exactly is this appeal for peace being directed?

There's no way it can be directed at the people of France, can it? They've all but surrendered the outskirts of Paris to the muslims. For years they've been giving these immigrants food, clothing, education, health care, money and a roof over their heads. And now, much more recently, they've welcomed in large numbers of the latest wave of muslim refugees. How much more peaceful and accommodating could the French have been than that?

Or is this an appeal being made to the muslims? If so, it would be counterproductive and a waste of time on two fronts. Not only would it create outrage within the ranks of the PC diversity warriors - who would recoil at the thought of anyone trying to hold the poor downtrodden muslims responsible for this massacre - but it's also being nothing more than laughed at by the radicalized muslims themselves as we speak. After having struck at the heart of the infidel, they see this image as a symbol of impotence. So what's the point? Do we think the supposed majority of "peace loving" muslims are going to be impressed by, or give a shit about, this appeal one way or the other? LOL. To the contrary, I suspect we'll get a canned statement of condolence read by some CAIR spokes-hole Monday morning, even as the principles are sitting back in their offices laughing like bastards.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the above image does little more than project weakness. I suspect it was designed and promoted by the exact same people whose religious devotion to multiculturalism and liberal immigration policies set the stage for this massacre in the first place. It's time for the West to take off the gloves in their dealings with these radicalized savages. 60's era hippie symbology is sending the wrong message and isn't properly preparing the naive masses for the difficult task that lies before them.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    stanggirl, oldpaddy, Wangold and 16 others like this.
  2. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  3. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

they have to TRY to quell, prevent the on coming Religious genocide. Let me ask you something... if an organism has cancer what do you do, ignore or CUT IT OUT. Well IMHO Islam is a CANCER to the world the last Millennium or so. So if the WORLD doesn't try to cut it out that would be something. Unfortunately its not a matter if this Genocide will happen its just WHEN.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  4. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    This is what is being hoisted on all us saps because our governments have failed in ensuring our safety and security. Instead we're offered bullshit when we all know that stinking shithole of the world, the middle east, should be totally wiped off the face of the world map.

5. Head Censor

Reputations:
    I agree wholeheartedly - which is precisely why it's my contention that images of peace symbols and slipping daisies into gun barrels is the exact wrong expectation to be cultivating in the empty little heads of the millennials at the moment. They have the fight of their lives ahead of them and it's about time they started recognizing it for what it is.

6. Pitzarea

Pitzarea Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck peace. We don't need John Lennon, we need John Rambo.

7. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    you say this even though the outcomes are three and only three choices.

1. 1000 years form now we live in a completely secular world in a stage 3 civilization and no body talks about or remembers what happened 1000 years before when the world killed nearly a billion women children and babies of Islam.

2. 1000 years from now our world is like "new Mecca" in the Riddick/Fade to black film franchise.

3. 1000 years from now there are no people and the world is a nuclear waste land.

those are the stakes dude

if you think anything different you're a fool

I give tho odds at
    1. 5%
    2. 25%
    3. 60%

CrucifiedAGT and MyLazyHand like this.
  8. Head Censor

Reputations:
    If we begin the process of annihilating the radicalized muslims in earnest (and in a manner far less preoccupied with the notion of collateral damage), I think you'd see a very substantially different - and very much more peaceful - interpretation of islam rapidly emerge. I don't believe a majority of muslims are invested in this radicalized ideology. I think they just fear crossing the jihadis more than they see an upside to adopting the tolerance of the West. Once we demonstrate to them in no uncertain terms that we can make them cease to exist much more quickly and efficiently than the jihadis, I believe they will gladly and willingly embrace a peaceful coexistence.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  9. Swedish John

Swedish John I'm your huckleberry

Reputations:
    The genocide will happen. It will happen in the middle east.

PI Nate likes this.
  10. Swedish John

Swedish John I'm your huckleberry

Reputations:

stanggirl likes this.
  11. Stiv Bators

Stiv Bators Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So now creating symbols of hope and peace are the problem?

You seem symbol minded.

12. Stiv Bators

Reputations:
    This song is more prophetic now than ever.

13. Stiv Bators

Reputations:
    If you were to relate it to the terrorists.

14. Stiv Bators

Reputations:
    Instant karma seems to affect them immediately as it should.

15. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Stiv Bators likes this.
  16. Stiv Bators

Reputations:
    I suggested to my daughter and her friend earlier tonight to listen to Imagine, they did. And they loved it!

they loved it!
    they loved it!

I will build a wall.

17. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We have the internet, we have smartphones, life is physically easier than ever before... and people are mistakenly under the impression that humanity is on the precipice of some sort of Eutopia.

We're more evolved than all our predecessors, right? If everyone was just nicer... If we just could understand the plight of others... More education, yes? Eden is within our grasp, right?...

Wrong. And arrogant to think as much.

There are approximately 7.5 billion people on this planet spread out over 196 recognized countries., and they're all the same more or less... sure.

It's taken centuries for Western civilization to reach where it's at. Millions have died naturally and unnaturally in the process. War, death, expulsion, genocide - it''s always been that way.

The creation of the Magna Carta celebrates it's 800th anniversary this year - 1215-2015.

Rock n roll, lager, sock hops, muscles cars, hip hop, Disneyland, cellphones, disco, Prince, gay marriage, tacos, velcro, physics, airplanes, peanut butter, football, mini-skirts, old school Howard Stern, and a lot of beautiful architecture from Sweden to Chile, and Oceania too.... All products of Western civilization.

It's awesome. Western liberal culture as we all know and interpret are products of centuries of work. The Enlightenment and Reformation included. Do yourself a service and realize this.

And also realize that there are MANY people who despise all of this. And understand that you can't change their minds. Islam sucks, fuck it.

*This message brought to you by copious amounts of Calvados.

stanggirl, maroon, Sickboy and 4 others like this.
  18. blckknight60

blckknight60 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    typical right wingers wanting to fight fire with fire. maybe we are better than them? we dont want to stoop down to their barbaric level by blowing up a bunch of innocent civilians which is exactly what we did in response to 911.

peace is not weakness, you fools.

19. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Strawman argument there. What do you propose, with realistic and achievable measures, as a solution?

20. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No we're not, nor should we be when fighting them

stanggirl, PI Nate, isabella and 2 others like this.