Mitt Romney won the majority of all voters with a house hold income of $50,000 dollars or above. Read that number carefully. $50,000 dollars of combined household income is not much money. That's a couple making 25K each. Romney won this group 52%-48% Obama won the people below this amount (which is lower middle class to poverty) by 63%-37%. A Romney campaign aide said this in an op ed today. "On Nov. 6, Romney carried the majority of every economic group except those with less than $50,000 a year in household income. That means he carried the majority of middle-class voters. While John McCain lost white voters younger than 30 by 10 points, Romney won those voters by seven points, a 17-point shift." So all you Obama supporters.....your guy won. But he got there not by the middle class. He got there by the poor who want a hand out. Those in poverty are there primarily due to low intelligence, lack of initiative, or in about 10% of cases due to substance abuse, mental illness, or genuine disability. The 10% genuinely in need I'm fine with helping. It's the other 90% that can go fuck themselves. Those 90% fuck ups are why Obama won re-election. Yeah America.