the possible origin of "jealous of our love"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by IlluminatiJones, Jan 17, 2013.

1. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    ok, i'm going to connect a few dots here. this theory might be far-fetched, but i don't think any link in the chain to get to it is.........................

flash back to the separation. part of the deal is that Howard becomes "Wednesday-daddy" to Ashley. he limos out to LI and they spend some quality divorce-settlement-negotiated time together. Howard is obviously aware of the new man in Allison's life.

I can't imagine Howard being comfortable and secure with it. I imagine it's like a festering wound in his mind............................this dude living high up on the hog with his money....................or at least in Howard's mind he is..................................playing daddy to his kids.......................................being everything, or most everything, Howard couldn't/wouldn't be: I'm sure they went on family vacations together, I'm sure David went to family functions willingly, etc.

This would have driven Howard crazy; he would have been completely miserable about it.

And since when has Howard ever kept his misery to himself?!?

I wouldn't have put it past him to make some snarky/snide comments about the new dude to Ashley over the years.....................especially early on.........................and Ashley, as kids do, would have reported those back to Allison.

And Allison, by way of explanation, in a very psychology/social-worker.........................not to mention correct.........................way could very well have said that Wednesday-daddy was just jealous of their, meaning Allison and David's, love. And, the way kids also do, Ashley would have gleefully relayed that back to Howard the next time he made another snarky/snide comment.

Howard could have then passive-aggressively stolen it for himself, which would, again, be entirely in line with his character.....................or lack thereof.

It's also in line with him actually being/becoming most everything he used to rail against.

Who would even think along those lines of people being jealous of someone's love unless they were themselves and had been confronted with that fact?

This all started when I remembered back to the Monday after Allison got remarried. Howard told a particularly vile tale of him using Beth as a fuck-puppet in the back of a limo. That told me that Allison remarrying really hurt him.

And since when does Mr. Clandestine forgive a "wrong"?

It seems nutty but I don't think it can be overstated how much of a miserable failure Howard must have felt like going out to LI once a week all those years, and how much he must have resented it; the constant reminder of what a failure as a husband and father he was, the coolness with which he was probably greeted, Allison possibly now being married to an actual adult, etc.

It had to have driven him crazy, and he had to have said some vile things to Ashley from time to time.

2. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    First I ever heard it was the Newly Wed game they did when Artie and Day-Ner won it after Hamptons and his Whorse got the vinaigrette answer wrong.............

3. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    Oh my God...remember that? Oil and vinaigrette?? She is so profoundly stupid.....

4. Murphy

Murphy mglw'nafh fhthagn-ngah VIP

Reputations:
    I miss KellyBundy. :bigcry:

5. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That's quite a theory.
    But I don't think Allison would say that.
    It's a shallow, silly statement that Howard would think

6. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    well, she could have been talking to an 8-year-old at the time

and she could have been pissed at Howard at the time

and she wouldn't have been wrong

7. bossofbam

bossofbam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Anyone have the audio of that game? It was so great seeing Howard flip out about losing. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

8. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nah...It's just Howard's out of control narcissism.

9. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I think Wiggy is so self-centered and self-absorbed that he doesn't care about the guy in Allison's life and could care less about his kids not hardly being around [​IMG]

10. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    the possible origin of "jealous of our love" :rolleye:

ok, i'm going to connect a few dots here. this theory might be far-fetched, but i don't think any link in the chain to get to it is......................... :eek:

flash back to the separation. part of the deal is that Howard becomes "Wednesday-daddy" to Ashley. he limos out to LI and they spend some quality divorce-settlement-negotiated time together. Howard is obviously aware of the new man in Allison's life.
    :c

I can't imagine Howard being comfortable and secure with it. I imagine it's like a festering wound in his mind............................this dude living high up on the hog with hismoney....................or at least in Howard's mind he is..................................playing daddy to his kids.......................................being everything, or most everything, Howard couldn't/wouldn't be: I'm sure they went on family vacations together, I'm sure David went to family functions willingly, etc.
    :dontknow:

This would have driven Howard crazy; he would have been completely miserable about it.

And since when has Howard ever kept his misery to himself?!?
    :dontknow:

I wouldn't have put it past him to make some snarky/snide comments about the new dude to Ashley over the years.....................especially early on.........................and Ashley, as kids do, would have reported those back to Allison.

And Allison, by way of explanation, in a very psychology/social-worker.........................not to mention correct.........................way could very well have said that Wednesday-daddy was just jealous of their, meaning Allison and David's, love. And, the way kids also do, Ashley would have gleefully relayed that back to Howard the next time he made another snarky/snide comment.
    :D

Howard could have then passive-aggressively stolen it for himself, which would, again, be entirely in line with his character.....................or lack thereof.

It's also in line with him actually being/becoming most everything he used to rail against.
    :shit:

Who would even think along those lines of people being jealous of someone's love unless they were themselves and had been confronted with that fact?
    :facepalm:
    This all started when I remembered back to the Monday after Allison got remarried. Howard told a particularly vile tale of him using Beth as a fuck-puppet in the back of a limo. That told me that Allison remarrying really hurt him.

And since when does Mr. Clandestine forgive a "wrong"?
    :cool:

It seems nutty but I don't think it can be overstated how much of a miserable failure Howard must have felt like going out to LI once a week all those years, and how much he must have resented it; the constant reminder of what a failure as a husband and father he was, the coolness with which he was probably greeted, Allison possibly now being married to an actual adult, etc.
    :p

It had to have driven him crazy, and he had to have said some vile things to Ashley from time to time.

Peace & love,
    IlluminatiJones
    :hat:

Fixed!​