The rep system....

Discussion in 'Help and Support Desk' started by Spitting_Bum, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Spitting_Bum

Spitting_Bum Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    Still don't completely understand it, but it seems that I cannot give rep until I become a "VIP?" On the same topic, I had a dickhead, who I have since blocked, give me -300 rep for NO REASON. Which, I really don't give much of a shit, but it doesn't seem fair that a hardon like that is able to do such a thing just bc he feels like it. I think it would be a very good thing to get rip of the "negative rep."
    and, just to confirm, I CANNOT give out any "rep points" (or take them away from the asshole who did it to me for no reason) until I'm a VIP, correct?

2. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Gold

Reputations:
    yea only supporters can rep

There meaningless tho dont lose any sleep over a neg rep you will get many of them

Spitting_Bum likes this.
  3. Spitting_Bum

Spitting_Bum Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    No dude, I hear you, really don't care, but one asshole gave me -300 bc I told him I was blocking him, bc his boyfriend had called me a "dickhead" bc I didn't properly justify my FIRST POST on the goddam board and he had all sorts of fucking cute remarks to add, when 29 ppl previously had "liked" and had no issue with my first post. . I just despise cowardly little scumbags like that, and he got it in somehow even after I had blocked him...Oh well, fuck him and his mother's dead rotting skull. JUst pisses me off to lose 300 points within 5 mins bc one hard on decides he doesn't like what you said to his BF and then told him you were blocking him bc you didn't want to cope with his bullshit. And I learned I can't give neg or positive rep until I am a "VIP." The whole system just seems flawed. IDK, whatever.

4. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
    :ulol:

5. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

6. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    Fuck him and his dead mother's rotting skull! I don't even care!

Snort likes this.