The robin saga prediction thread (sm&bb free)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Robin went missing from the show in late may of 2012. She has been telecommuting since then. Predict how this saga will end. Will she die? Will she come back to work and act as if nothing has happened? You make the call...

Also, this thread is super Mario and bababullshithead free (sm & bb free)

2. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    I just wanted to post in a thread that is free from those two dummies.....:coffee:

now getting to blobin, she is obviously going through something serious, she let it out that she and rosie have been communicating a lot in the last few months so the gunt has something that old rosie has awareness of or has been through herself...I am saying she will be back though eventually, and most likely will share once she is completely in the clear of what is ailing her.....

3. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    they are so evasive about everything, i am starting not to even care.
    [​IMG]

4. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    Hmmmm...I guess Rosie recently had a heart attack?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/08/21/rosie-odonnell-blogs-about-heart-attack/

Maybe Robin had something similar. It would kind of explain SOME things, but it sure doesn't explain the urine bag (whjch is just about all that we know about Robin's medical situation).

I know there are a few different schools of thought with regard to Robin's disclosure. I agree that her health is her business, but SHE is the one that started talking about it in the first place. Why can't she give an update?

5. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I used to love Blobin..she was the voice of reason. These days not so much...she just agrees b/c she know she has a $350M paycheck in the bank.

6. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why have none of the tabloids pursued this story, lack of celebrity status?

7. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hard to tell since there's been no discussion about what exactly is wrong and/or how long she'll be forced to work from home. If she does return to working the grueling hours in the studio again, I agree that they'll make a brief mention of it and move right along onto more important topics, like Ronnie's latest block party.

8. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    this is what rosies wife had, not saying it is what the gunt has but rosie has probably been dealing with this with her wife for way longer than what was reported in the press recently, maybe robin is in a similar boat.....

[h=1]About Desmoid Tumors*[/h] [h=2]What are Desmoid Tumors[/h] Desmoid tumors are tumors that arise from cells called fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are found throughout our body and their main function is to provide structural support and protection to the vital organs such as lung, liver, blood vessels, heart, kidneys, skin, intestines etc. and they also play a critical role in wound healing. When fibroblast cells undergo mutations they can become cancerous and become desmoid tumors (also known as "aggressive fibromatosis"). Desmoid tumors can arise in virtually any part of the body. These tumors often occur in women in their 30's, but can occur in anyone at any age. Desmoid tumors can be slow growing or extremely aggressive. They do not metastasize (move from one body part to another), and if slow growing they can be carefully watched by your physician. However, when they are aggressive they can cause life threatening problems or even death when they compress vital organs such as intestines, kidney, lungs, blood vessels, nerves etc.

http://www.dtrf.org/dtrf_aboutdesmoids.htm

9. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whatever she's got, she expects to be capable of being on a prime-time TV show, namely America's Got Talent, next year. For two days in a row now, she said she wants to be considered as a replacement for Sharon.

On Monday, she asked Howard, "You did submit my name, right?"

Today she said, "You'd better be dropping my name."

Then it was hilarious when Howie suddenly referred to himself as a "hired hand" on AGT and said, "I don't know who to drop your name to."

10. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
  11. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    :haha:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

12. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She watches TV all day we know that.

13. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Someone awhile back claimed house arrest and posted her one house was sold for tax reasons.... It was hinting towards a 15 foundation problem. That seems more like it because it is easier to claim a health issue than explain that. Made me think twice.

14. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Sweet Jesus.:rofl: This chop needs it's own forum! :funny::lol::jj:

15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She will die on a Wednesday at 12 noon, no one will find her until 11 days later, because there will obviously be a vacation week in there and her cats will eat her dead carcass.

16. blueirina

blueirina Member

Reputations:
    wow......dark :bounce:

17. Batwings

Batwings Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Holy shit Pontius, that is brillant.

18. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A) Cancer
    B) Stomach stapling/lap band surgery
    C) Contract Dispute
    D) Show's over and she knows it
    E) We'll never know, which is my guess

19. Martina

Martina New Member

Reputations:
    Howard is clearing the decks to fund his rise to fame on network TV and Horsie's efforts to continually be "discovered" as a model, spokesperson, host of her own cable show.

Robin was supposed to retire quietly, no, she knows too much, so DB concocted an exit plan.

Robin was promised another book, she gets ELECTIVE surgery, which includes a nip and tuck here and there, she will continue to telecommute from home with her pathetic news items, as Howard does not want to replace anyone on the show, and Howard needs someone to brag to about his perfect life and perfect wife, he can't easily do that with a guest in the studio, or if there are no guests. So Robin serves a purpose being in semi retirement, working on her book, her look, and going to the movies and returning at 5 a.m.

Robin hopes to appear on cable shows to plug her book and talk about her recovery [insert your favorite illness], and Howard will be happy to continue to brag about himself and Bethie until NBC fires him and Howard continues with his lawsuits against Sirius - and no doubt, a lawsuit againt NBC for firing him due to lack of funds, they are last in the ratings battle, etc.

The end.

20. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    hmmm interesting theory.
    [​IMG]