The Sfn autopsy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    with the demise of Sfn now stinking up the morgue, what's the verdict? Why did it die? What did you find strange about it?

I find it hilarious that @Mutt did all that shit at the site to please Howard: ultra-censored negative posts, publicized positive posts, created propaganda when nobody was posting, paid for the server when nobody was supporting it, created the sfrt to propagandize,The stern show and otherwise willfully bowed to the will of Howard ...

... Yet, In the end, he was tossed out, just like every other sycophant.

I really want to know what keeps people so loyal to Howard that they literally give up their lives for him and he just throws them out like garbage.

With all the shit mutt did, you'd think Howard would at least mention it on he air. It isn't like Howard has anything worth talking about these days. Plus, remember that Sirius is supposed to include everything in the Howard universe? No holds barred? Even Howard and berth are fair game at 3 am on a Saturday night? Where's he Howard 100 news coverage of the Sfn death?

If I were mutt, I'd send 20 bottles of some cheap wine to Howard.

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    A note to any loyal member of the Howard stern universe: your loyalty will not be returned. You will be thrown out like garbage.

3. FrstTimeLngTme

FrstTimeLngTme Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It died because Mutt brought in the wrong mods that waved their iron fist at the entertaining regulars, driving them away. Combine that with no new people coming in and the show's "evolution" creating negativity amongst the hardcores, it was the perfect shit storm.

4. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    People are blinded by Wiggy. They think that they'll be invited out to the Chimney Manor for the (long) weekend because they were paid $10 to do an awful show on H102.

5. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mutt didn't realize that a successful forum is the sum of its members and nothing more. He shit on and abused his members. He thought the "Stern Brand" was all he needed to succeed. He was wrong. And he never once learned from his mistakes. He stacked one bad decision on top of the next. Over and over again. For years. It's a miracle it lasted as long as it did.

6. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    1. Mutt
    2. Mutt
    3. Mutt
    4. Mutt
    and of course before we forget: it was all Mutt.

Honkey Donkey, PETROCK, Mack and 6 others like this.
  7. señor pedro

señor pedro El Chocha Master Bee Ay Pii Gold

Reputations:
  8. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dear SFN, I want my photo album back...:cmon:

kippy, keywordpk, Bye You! and 4 others like this.
  9. Quedee

Quedee Wise Ass Extraordinaire

Reputations:
    I think if he did what he did 10 years earlier when the show was peaking, he could have survived "The Prank" and "The Purge". New positive fans would have replaced the purged negative fans and life would have went on. However, he chose to to the Prank/Purge when the show sucked and that was a very stupid move.

10. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    thats his middle name: "stupid move"

ZosoHitler, maroon and Quedee like this.
  11. Wiggy

Wiggy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    - I love you Howard Stern

joyceface and smichal like this.
  12. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    This.

13. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    it was a long slow train wreck and mutt was some kind of fucken dumbass. I cant imagine living next door to the type of cunty faggots those mods were...jfc:D good riddance and welcome to 2015 interwebs.

14. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is an excellent point that gets overlooked all too often. Howard doesn't give a shit about you. I repeat: Howard doesn't give a shit about you. As a matter of fact, I don't think he ever did. He only seemed to care when it was important to him: for the ratings books. He did a show that was supposedly "for regular people, by regular people" but what happens now when no ratings are needed?

All these fucking Wack Packers think that gravy train is going to keep rolling and I'm never sure how it even got rolling in the first place. Do I really want Beetlejuice to come to an appearance at my bar? Fuck that. Once the story lines - and that's really all they are - are all dried up, their time on the show will be no longer. You'll get the brush off from Baba Booey much like Craig Gass ("well, you know, the show is just different now...").

I think it's fucking retarded that all these guys send in songs about Robin or artwork for the website or bits for the show...what is the payback, a mention that you did it? Cool I guess...but really it's such a waste of time. No one cares ESPECIALLY in this climate.

I just can't wait until he does it to Beth and not because I think the show will be any better. It's only because I think she's an insufferable gold-digging twat that needs to be put in her place.

Exit136, bznick, Bye You! and 8 others like this.
  15. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This. Plus closing down the site for a month out of the blue, with no explanation, made for an angry user base that sought refuge elsewhere. The mods were t what pissed people off at first. Mutt opened the site back up to some serious backlash. The prank did him in. What followed was a result of the prank.

16. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    The only ones I ever had an issue with were t@gay and boots. boots is/was drug addled, so he gets a pass.

t@gay is a small man given a smidge of authority, with predictably disastrous results.

17. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    You're absolutely right Pedro.. ridiculous, annoying outworn shticks like posting in spanish, making morons mods (above and beyond Boots) as well as worthless VIPs like HPE, Ass Napkin etc sure didn't win any friends. Good point. :up:

18. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    Yes we need more SFN threads. For fuck sakes let it go and move on.

kippy, MobyDick, Quedee and 5 others like this.
  19. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    SFN = HSS :bigcry:

20. RONNIE THE CLAW

RONNIE THE CLAW Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah, and the worse decision he made was not selling the site for a million bucks when he said it was offered to him! That would make me feel pretty low right now.

cetiya likes this.