The show officially sucks moose cock.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chrisfromvegas, Jan 5, 2011.

1. chrisfromvegas

chrisfromvegas HOOLIGAN VIP

Reputations:
    My sub is up July 2nd. There is nothing left. I don't give a fuck about The Bachelor, or any other shitty TV show. We have already heard how he was beat up in Roosevelt. I'm sick of doody questions. He has no respect for guests. I wonder how pissed he'd be if Letterman asked Beth what kind of shits she takes, or if she takes it up the turd slinger.

Fuck Sirius, and fuck the show.

Hows it going Dawg?

Gotta go to work. Got my trusty mp3 player loaded with great podcasts.

2. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    i agree whole-heartedly -- i can't believe they are so clueless that they aren't even going to try to improve on the horrific format adopted last January -- it's like the same show over and over and over again

3. low selfestitle

low selfestitle Moderator Staff Member

Reputations:
    Moose cock is too manly by half. The show sucks peacock cock.

4. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The show has never been less funny, and Howard has never been more boring.

5. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    I don't know guy's I'm still enjoying the show :dontknow:

6. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I still like the show Dawg , But I'm still getting used to the 4 hour (plus the commercial's) thing , Not that I'm going to cancel anything (because I'm on the road 8-12 hrs a day) And i hate loosing stations , If anything I'll listen to music , but getting rid of Bubba and going to shorter time with nothing else to replace the void was a Bad move.

7. dawg

Reputations:
    Agreed bro, I'm in the same boat. I travel all week and thats why i have to have it.

8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    I agree that the show sucks moosecock. You guys still enjoy it for real?

Old rich man Howie and ROQ simply drive me nuts. I didn't cancel, but don't listen much anymore. It gets me too aggravated.

9. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    I enjoy it somewhat, but I'm so over the phony phone calls and other filler.

10. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    as nemo from sfn would say.....marbles....its all about the marbles....howie wants them all and fuck everyone else....which is fine by me...but he could at least make with the funny....speaking of filler...when they advertised commerical free radio and then played commericals for companies you know are shaddy as fuck just by listening to what they are selling...how could one not know that howies loyal to the listener rap is not just theater of the mind...which is fine by me.....but at least he could make with the funny...i remember when he poured snapple whipple snappler all over some half naked chick on the channel nine show...even though it was reported that the owners hated jews and had ant-semitic shit on the labels....low bank account howie could of gave a fuck less as long as he got money from them...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  11. bertman19

bertman19 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    +1

12. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is getting painfully dull. Howard has always had a habit of repeating himself but it is going on now more than ever. He doesn't have the passion anymore. He only has Benji feeding him lines. He used to have Jackie too and Artie might not have fed lines but he would talk and Howard would feed off of it.

I have XM with the best of sirius, the internet subscription too but I download his show, I don't do any illegal downloading but this and I don't feel guilty because I do pay for it and it has all the commercials removed. When he plays the same phone calls after commercial I can fast forward. When he gets Bobo or Eric from Hoboken on the line I can fast forward. I can't really listen to it actual live so when I do get out I can just pop it in and start from the beginning of the show no matter what time I get in the car.

He is really into imitating his mother and father lately.

13. Bye You!

Reputations:
    that's because he has turned into his mother and his father.

14. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His parents might have more energy.

One other thing that made me want to rip my hair out was when he had Slash from GnR and Velvet Revolver. He would ask Slash a question and Slash would start to answer and Howard would interrupt with another question. Slash finally said, "I'm trying to answer you but you wont let me talk".

Then Howard will become obsessed with homo erotic talk. Kept asking about Izzy accidentally getting cum on Slash's leg during a threesome, about when Tommy Lee hung his balls over a passed out Slash and they took the picture. He kept asking questions like "what did his balls smell like". Then he would ask gay related questions about every guy that Slash mentioned in his book. How big was his cock? Did you see it soft and hard? It was a horrible interview and I like Slash and have heard him interviewed other places and the interview was head and shoulders above Howard's.

15. Bye You!

Reputations:
    he used to be a good interviewer. he hasn't let anyone finish an answer for years. it is sooooo frustrating on the rare occasion he actually asks a non-cock-related, interesting question.

I haven't listened more than 15 minutes this year. he sucks. he's a gay old man. i wish he would come out already. :jj:

16. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    I'm actually enjoying the 101 mastertape shows in Bubba's slot. Of course those have Artie and Jackie in them and just shows how glaring a hole missing a third person really is.

17. dawg

Reputations:
    So true! I hate to admit but i was getting into Jerry Springer today. I wanted to hear more about his life but Howard would never let him answer. As soon as Jerry started to answer or it just started getting good stern stepped all over him. Now I am left wanting to know more about Jerry springer, it's a shame i could have learned it today if Howard would have kept his beak closed and let the man answer a few questions.

18. Bye You!

Reputations:
    :lol:

listening to the show is an exercise in frustration. life's hard enough.

19. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard Springer interviewed back in the 90s on Mancow's show and it was good, I'll have to see who's interview was better.

Another thing I noticed is Howard has a fascination, it is way past a simple curiosity, with black men's cocks and black men screwing white women. He has to ask every woman if they "banged a black dude" and then go on and on asking about the size.

20. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations: