The Sirius Documentary

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MatthewRosa, Apr 28, 2013.

1. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  2. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    you might want to avoid mentioning file sharing sites. not sure if that one is considered one, but the rule here about those sites is enforced here.

3. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That looks like the biggest pile of nonsense ever. Also, read Dawg rules.

4. harlock

Reputations:
    actually that doc is pretty good.

5. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    What do the rules say? It is not a file sharing site or a torrent site. It is a website you just click on a link that you can watch a movie. No downloading, no signing up, nothing.

6. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    That site is no different than YouTube or posting YouTube clips in here. I took it out of my original post just because I don't want to start a war but I really doubt that it breaks any rules.

7. harlock

Reputations:
    :dontknow:

8. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    No, movie2k is not a file sharing place but it is kind of on the fringe of the rules...not that you were aware of them. He just doesn't want those places mentioned on here is what I think he's trying to avoid, so you didn't really do anything wrong.

9. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun Gold

Reputations:
    This documentary is not about the company SiriusXM...

10. harlock

Reputations:
    you're right :jj:

i think the one he is thinking of is called "Stock Shock"

11. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    I get that hence why I just removed it, I just wanted to get an answer from someone regarding The Sirius Documentary or other films that I didn't need to download.

12. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
  13. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's a bunch of New Age nonsense followed by the "dramatic" unveiling of the DNA from the "alien" skeleton. And the results? It's human, the DNA proved it. They managed to find a retired professor (after having it analyzed by over a dozen) who said it's around 6 years old but no other scientist agreed with him - so, naturally, they hype that one anomalous report as the "correct" one. That provides enough doubt to ask for more money.

Greer did the disclosure press conference in 2001 that was pretty interesting, but he's been off the rails ever since. Now, he's just a donation machine - but even less honest than NSAL.

14. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    I have seen it. You have to take everyone in this line of work with a grain of salt. I thought the alien argument was pretty flimsy. I like the free energy part tho. I don't really trust Greer, he just got a look about him. He was also sponsored by a Rockefeller and anytime I hear that it's a white flag.

This is a much better doc on the alien subject by Greer:

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk[/video]

15. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think you can catch it on the Who gives a fuck who gives a shit channel.

16. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    I really don't get why people are so hostile to the notion that we are not alone in the universe. No matter what you believe in something had to create us and I choose to believe we came from another species terraforming earth. Even if you are super religious there is no answer to what created the deity you worship. The concept of absolute zero in the terms of everything that have ever existed is terrifying to me. That being said only one, just one of the millions of reported encounters, sightings or abduction stories has to be real for us to believe we are not alone in this universe. I personally believe we are one of billions of planets that host life and on a different note we are probably among the newer species considering homosapiens have been around for only 200,000 years. There is a great chance that other species have been alive for millions if not billions of years and this is the reason they may have the technology to travel distances that humans can't even wrap their heads around. I know many people believe that is dumb or illogical but given what modern man has done in the last 100 years with technology how can anyone not truly believe other lifeforms in the universe couldn't do the same thing if not far more? Publically NASA has traveled to the Moon, sent a rover to Mars and launched an International Space Station. Also we have many satellites, probes and other vessels traveling the universe collecting data and searching for life however the notion that other species could be doing the same thing is mocked.

17. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're Riley Martin, right?

18. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    Thank you for proving my point

19. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Im with you,man. Not only is it probable that we aren't alone (says Steven Hawkins, and every other person with common sense) we most likely are not alone at all. The Sumerians, Egyptians all agreed. The Sumerians came with sophisticated language, writing mathematics, astrology out of nowhere. We had nothing even close to that for 10,000 years and all of sudden they had advanced knowledge on these subjects. Where did that come from? Even "primitive tribes" like the Dogons in africa had mapped the sirius star cluster thousands of years before we had verified it with a telescope.Western culture is taught to ridicule the idea but when you apply logic to the idea, it does make sense.

Steven Hawkins believed in Aliens, is he Riley Martin too? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...Aliens-living-massive-ships-invade-Earth.html

20. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations: