Shop Now At Amazon

The Stern show is more relevant than ever: Ted Kennedy! Tiki! Nick Cannon!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    Ted Kennedy: He may have died in 2009 and we're almost at 2013, but still this dude is as relevant as ever. I'm glad Howard hasn't quit doing impressions of him.

Tiki Barber: He last played in the NFL during Howard's 1st year at Sirius in 2006, and NBC may have dumped his ass in 2010, and he was not on the NY Giants' 2 Super Bowl-winning teams. But this dude is as relevant as ever. I'm glad Howard is having him on.

Nick Cannon: America's Got Talent ended the season 3 months ago, and the next season won't kick off for another 5 months, but this dude is relevant than ever. I'm glad Howard is having him on.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

[​IMG]

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At Target
  3. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard has made it clear that he is only going to have guests on who HE thinks are relevant or important to the audience, not who anyone else thinks might be interesting.

I can see what Howard can talk about with Nick Cannon - his illness, AGT, living with Mariah Carey. But Tiki Barber? Howard's not a sports guy, he himself has said so. Maybe Gary wrote a set of questions for him to ask.