The Tapes Team Could Be In Trouble For Making Howard Look Foolish Again.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Aug 1, 2013.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Listened to a little bit of TDiHH this AM. Vinnie Favale and Joe Rogan were on and they were arguing about the popularity of Survivor vs. Fear Factor. Vinnie kept repeating that it means absolutely NOTHING if you have the #1 show of the summer and kept making fun of that designation. He said the only thing that counts is how you do during sweeps and any show that only runs in the summer is inferior and the network knows it can't compete with other shows. Pretty funny since Howard is so proud of being on the "#1 show of the summer" and it's the only statistic he ever mentions since the ratings have done nothing but decline and he never talks about them. I'm still wondering what taboo subject was included in the Satellite Years from last week that made them pull it from the reruns. Maybe TDiHH will disappear this week too.

2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    B double o t y :dance:

3. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well, we don't have to worry about it this year since AGT will be the #2 show of the summer.

4. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    What happened last week?

5. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wednesday AM they played a Satellite Years episode from last year that included Howard spinning the AGT ratings when they didn't do well during May sweeps and discussion of Robin's "procedure". It was the first show she missed after the surgery and they made it sound like she was expected back in the studio relatively soon. That night they played a completely different Satellite Years I'd never head before (from 05/21/07) instead of replaying the morning show and they also pulled it from the weekend replays. The only time I remember them doing that in the past was when they were trying to hide something - the show where KOAB gave Howard shit about Beth's "intimate" photo with Jared completely disappeared from the replays. Someone must have noticed something touchy in the Wednesday AM show and had it pulled.

6. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I heard that Wednesday didn't know they pulled it

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I'm telling ya someone on that staff is having a lot of fun with these tapes.

8. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Was it before or after he had then Congressman Anthony "Dick Pic" Weiner on to schill for the merger telling us all how it would bring prices down if the FCC would just allow it to pass?