The Twins - Origin of how they got on the show

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by jyanks, Aug 15, 2012.

1. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was inspired to start this thread thanks to Mattyfishrip in another thread. He suggested that the Twins entrance to the show was possibly pre-planned.

Last night, I was listening to the replay of the first time the Twins called in & I noticed a couple of things.
    1) They said "Gelato Falato" and NOT "Falato Gelato" Maybe I'm nitpicking but would a real fan make that mistake? And they awkwardly placed that comment in, in a very forced way.
    2) Tebow discussion - on the phone they joked about questioning why he was a virgin & said they would get to the bottom of it. Yet, since they have been on the show, they REFUSE to talk about their sexual activity, let alone their dating stories.
    3) They just happened to be able to book a flight the very NEXT day.

I don't think that they were necessarily pre-planned, but I don't believe that they were the ones that were actually big fans of the show. Perhaps one of their friends were fans of N&A, and encouraged them to call in.

Thoughts/comments?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  2. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    I thought I remember them saying some of their friends were obsessed with N&A. I noticed that comment on Tebow being a virgin too, they sound like a couple of fucking prudes everytime Artie brings up their sex life.

3. Will

Will Member

Reputations:
    As far as I know it was not a setup. They called in out of the blue, and I had to tell Dan who they were in order to take their call.

4. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    only thing worse than the twins, is the twins in the new studio talking earlier in the show and with a regoddamndiculous echo

5. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Agreed. Waaaay too much twinsanity in the new set-up.

6. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't mind them so much. I'm use to hearing babbling hot chicks in the background. ;)