The ugly teacher got 5 years for having sex with 18 year old students

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Aug 17, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I understand they got the sentence because she is a teacher but these are 18 year olds. They can enlist and go fight in Pakistan. They can go out tomorrow and fuck every 28 year old female in the state of Texas and not a damn thing will happen. If five students were still in high school at 21 because they were total morons would she still be prosecuted.

FORT WORTH, Texas
    (AP) — A former North Texas high schoolteacher was convicted Friday and sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home.
    The Tarrant County jury decided on the sentence for Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington after nearly three hours of deliberation. It took jurors less than an hour to find her guilty earlier in the day of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. The second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count.
    The former Kennedale High School English teacher had sex with the students at her home over two months in 2011, authorities said.
    Colleps is married and has three children. She turned herself in after a cellphone video of one encounter that involved multiple students emerged. That video was shown a trial.
    Three former students who testified Thursday said that they did not consider themselves victims and did not want to see their former English teacher prosecuted. The three were football and track athletes.
    Arlington police Detective Jason Houston testified that charges were filed because "18 or not, it's a crime" for a teacher to have sex with her students.
    Two former students told jurors their relationships with Colleps began with the exchange of text messages that quickly turned sexual.
    A 19-year-old testified that he had gone to Colleps' home twice with friends and they all engaged in sexual conduct.
    A former student who is now 20 testified that he engaged in group sex and recorded his last encounter on a cellphone. He said initially the students spoke of the importance of keeping their activities quiet because they didn't want their teacher to get in trouble.
    The 20-year-old also said when school officials called him into the office to question him in May 2011, he denied the trysts at first because "I was trying to save her."
    Colleps' husband was serving in the military overseas at the time of the encounters. Christopher Colleps said Friday that he is mad at his wife, but stands by her "because 'til death do us part means 'til death do us part."
    He said putting her in jail would punish him and their children for something they had no control over.
    Kennedale is a town of about 7,300 residents near Arlington, eight miles southeast of Fort Worth. The high school has about 3,200 students.[​IMG]

2. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    so that's the 18 yr old guy?

3. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Dont fuck your students. not a difficult concept to grasp...

4. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:

=============

but ifya do and video it ........make it available on the internet
    fer chrissakes so we can all enjoy it :sarcastic:

5. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow, Texas is uptight. Dudes are tryin' to fuck.

Her husband must be a retard though. My wife lets 5 guys run a train on her, I'm taking my kids and leaving, end of story. I'll be a single parent if that's what it takes.

6. LobsterTails

LobsterTails Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Kennedale is a town of about 7,300. The high school has about 3,200 students".

That's a lot of children for a town of 7300. Nearly half the population are kids.

7. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Then have a law for 18+ students to be in trouble for fucking the teacher......

8. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Meh, seems a tad harsh sentence when the guys (not her students, but students at the school) had the time of their lives, can vote, enlist, get medical treatment etc all on their own volition. She's got three children at home too. Not saying it isn't reprehensible what she did; it is. House arrest, probation and community service is a more fitting punishment given the crime, her lack of criminal past and the fact that she has young children.

9. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Many lads of that age will fuck anything with a pair of tits,even a horror bag like her. Anyway, I reckon prison is the right place for her. You don't fuck the students it is a simple concept to grasp, and she isn't simple in the head if she's a teacher.She would know what could happen to her and her family if she was caught but she did it anyway. It's a slippery slope you see, female doctors fucking their male patients, female cops fucking the witness's,victims or even the offenders.Before you know it,you would have female care assistants fucking the retards or the mental patients. Where is the line drawn? Most guys if you are hetro aren't going to say no ,but what it does is go against all sorts of professional ethics which are there for a reason. It's different from say a woman who stack's shelves at the supermarket fucking a male customer,even though that might get her the sack if she fucked him on the premises . Professionals with responsibility over people are given trust and the community expects more from them.Don't like it, don't take those jobs.

If she wants to fuck 18 yr olds off the street,thats her business in my opinion,but if she fucks those that are students it becomes everyones business. And is her husband some kind of cuckold or something?

10. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Dudes are so desperate.

11. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you have any shots from behind?

12. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Repeat..Dudes are so desperate.

13. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well, I didn't want to be too quick to judge...

14. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Guys that age will fuck anything. I know, I've been there...you literally walk around with a boner all day.

15. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Texas is fucking lame. I don't care what their retarded laws say. If all that were involved were 18 years or older and were not coerced into having sex, then case dismissed. Doesn't matter that she was a teacher and they were students. If the school wants to fire her for this that is one thing, but jail time is fucking retarded.

So if a college professor fucks one of their students do they also go to jail in Texas?

16. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Legal aged dudes get their fuck on and get no discipline at all.

System sucks.

17. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
    People that ugly shouldn't be having sex.

18. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    She should get the death penalty!
    Her 3 kids know mommy is a filthy whore!
    I'm sure their classmates will remind them everyday

19. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:
    ===============

it was not well lit
    and there were no less than 5 young blake
    men doin her ..............this is an exception to
    the sex for only non-ugly people rule you speak of

20. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations: