The USA is the only country to use Atomic weapons in a war....

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Smell Muhfinger, Mar 22, 2013.

  1. Smell Muhfinger

    Smell Muhfinger "is just really nice?"

    Reputations:
    -3
    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,323
    Likes Received:
    0
    :c :punk:

    [video=youtube;DOEIruwzf54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOEIruwzf54[/video]
     
  2. GHP

    GHP New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    37
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    40,383
    Likes Received:
    6
    I was watching Ken Burns "The War" and they estimated around one million US casualties and 7.5 million Japanigger casualties if the US had to invade Japan
     
  3. sickfeeling

    sickfeeling Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    1,102
    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1,716
    Likes Received:
    235
    oh noes! the america is ebil and americlaps are evil and slavery and racism and the bible
     
  4. Smell Muhfinger

    Smell Muhfinger "is just really nice?"

    Reputations:
    -3
    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,323
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know, Truman made the right decision. :dontknow:
     
  5. GHP

    GHP New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    37
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    40,383
    Likes Received:
    6
    Slavery is evil :rofl:
     
  6. GHP

    GHP New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    37
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    40,383
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trivia: Secrecy was so great involving the Bomb, Truman had never heard of it until he became President :coffee:
     
  7. sickfeeling

    sickfeeling Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    1,102
    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1,716
    Likes Received:
    235
    how much of slave history is taught in island schools/carribean?
    do they also focus on the 7% that went to the colonies/US or the sugar slaughter houses where the other 93% went?
     
  8. GHP

    GHP New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    37
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    40,383
    Likes Received:
    6
    0% on my island. I had never heard of such a thing until I came to the US when I was 21 true story :p
     
  9. gilaet

    gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

    Reputations:
    242,742
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2010
    Messages:
    88,555
    Likes Received:
    21,522
    Here we go again.
     
  10. sickfeeling

    sickfeeling Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    1,102
    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1,716
    Likes Received:
    235
    the only road i've ever known...

    [​IMG]
     
  11. gilaet

    gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

    Reputations:
    242,742
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2010
    Messages:
    88,555
    Likes Received:
    21,522
    Have you made up your mind?
     
  12. sickfeeling

    sickfeeling Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    1,102
    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1,716
    Likes Received:
    235
    i AINT wasting no more time
     
  13. gilaet

    gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

    Reputations:
    242,742
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2010
    Messages:
    88,555
    Likes Received:
    21,522
    I know what you mean.
     
  14. DrDestouches

    DrDestouches Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    3,828
    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2010
    Messages:
    1,267
    Likes Received:
    751
    stop teasing, get to Tawny

    [video=youtube;i3MXiTeH_Pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg[/video]
     
  15. GHP

    GHP New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    37
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    40,383
    Likes Received:
    6
    It would be cool if they dropped one on Pyongyang and another one on Teheran

    BOOM motherfuckers. Boom.
     
  16. gilaet

    gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

    Reputations:
    242,742
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2010
    Messages:
    88,555
    Likes Received:
    21,522
    [​IMG]
     
  17. sickfeeling

    sickfeeling Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    1,102
    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1,716
    Likes Received:
    235
    pyongyang is just sad
    millions of starving slaves and a few wackos in charge

    or is that the US...
     
  18. GHP

    GHP New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    37
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    40,383
    Likes Received:
    6
    In the US they're starving for attention
     
  19. DarkFriday

    DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

    Reputations:
    722,394
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Messages:
    172,456
    Likes Received:
    87,877
  20. Habit Forming

    Habit Forming Member

    Reputations:
    -3
    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2012
    Messages:
    572
    Likes Received:
    0
    Call the cops!!!