The wackpackers today do not hold a candle to the ones back at k-rock

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by knu3421, Mar 28, 2012.

1. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    old-hank,beetle,the original bigfoot,elliot offen,elephant boy,crackhead bob,jeff the drunk

new- etm,debbie the pet lady,medicated pete,asian pete,mark the bagger,even hillbilly jack

i miss the old days... :cry:

2. Gluecifer

Gluecifer New Member

Reputations:
    Has Hillbilly Jack even been on the show since he won that contest?

3. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:

He called in once but it went nowhere.

4. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    My angle on this is since the show is no longer free and since there are fewer listeners still on Sirius that the potential wackpackers out there on Social Security benefits just don't hear the show. Plus since we get an avg of 2.5 shows/week that Stern just doesn't care to write any more bits or produce something that will take time to develop. Lastly he's heavily editing calls so anyone truly wacky are just not getting on the show for the sake of more Bobo's and MfromB calls.

5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Besides ETM, I wouldn't even think of calling any of those that you mentioned "Wack Packers." And besides, Eric goes back to the K-Rock days.

I can't even begin to try to count up how many hours of my life I spent laughing at and with the real, true Wack Packers of old. Think of those classic moments like Elephant Boy shitting himself while venturing to see Gary and hearing his message about how he doesn't play "head games"...or Hank vs Beet and Beet dressed like riding High pitch and calling him "fat boy" as he whupped him. It's endless. When have any of the new fakers made anybody laugh even a little? What a fucking joke.

6. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Bigfoot was the only good addition. Those days are over,Beth forbids anymore laughter on the show.