The Wigs interview with McCartney

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Oct 9, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    What an embarrassment that turned out to be. Howard finally has his idol on the show and instead of asking him questions and listening to the answer, he reads a statement of some shitty rumor he has heard, and at the end asks Paul if it's true. Then, to top it off, as Paul is answering, the Wig interrupts - constantly. He used to be a great interviewer. Not anymore.

2. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Did he ask Paul if he really died in the 1960's? The clues were all there.

3. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    He has been in at least 4 times in all, so finally is not quite the right word.

4. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He tried to squeeze way too many questions in a short period.

5. horsefacebetho

horsefacebetho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought he was going to start sucking him off there for a minute. All that "you are my religion and my god" shit.

6. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    sounds like you missed the first few interviews

7. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    PHP:
    I agree...just awful total disappointment. :facepalm: Howard was soooo manic & rushing the questions along....every question was about the hidden meanings Beatle Songs....mostly untrue and what we already KNEW from years ago being Beatles Fans! Ridiculous interview.....Paul was very gracious answering these stupid questions.One highlight was the Jane Asher question...but we already knew this too!

I think Howard was sooooo amazed with interviewing Grahm Nash....and the Joni MItchell song "Our House" with that opening line...."I'll light the fire,, you place the flowers in the vase that we bought today".....so he wanted to go thru every fucking Beatles song and find a hidden meaning??? 30 mins of asking NOTHING important....like "is he touring?? what about his new marriage?? his adult kids?? I would ask Paul about his relationship with Ringo....or Yoko....or Sean & Julian Lennon?? Or what movie did he recently see or books he read ...ANYTHING ...it was the worst interview ever.....then of course the fake phone calls....."we LOVED the interview Howard" :rolleye:Robin interrupted alot ..but at least she controlled her phony laughing.Who wrote those questions??? Benjy or Sal??? or did Fred?? Sounded like HOward listened to every fucking old Beatles song and read all the silly hidden "Paul is dead" rumours :eek:
    ONE positive.....at least he didn't aks Paul...."How big is your penis??" :facepalm:Thank YouPeace & Love

8. Nick Beef

Nick Beef New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Shitty interview. Didn't learn anything new or interesting about McCartney. And Howard was really kissing his ass more than usual.

9. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I dont buy he's the greatest interviewer crap. Only
    heard 5 minutes and it was ponderous. Typical Beattles questions that Paul didnt have to stretch to answer and a lot of ass licking-which I get he is Paul. I noticed Robin said Beth gave her tge most amazing interview and Beth gave her lots of space to answer questions. Something wiggy did not do for Paul. Also Wiggy must be coaching Beefus. He made the excuse that they will probably edit it down....that pisses him off, they will show less of Beth and more of Robin (who looked HUGE). His whole show and new personna is about getting her more TV work. I notice he really doesnt do any controvesial bits or jokes. The whole Ronnie protesting busing was so whitewashed it was ridiculous and now he has Robin totally declawed. Im hoping she lets it go after her book promo but the show is a snorefest.
    And Wheels is a ball licker

10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    To be fair to the op.... the show is down to 6 listeners. ...so God himself could be on the show and no one would know. ...

11. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    And for such a supposed big Beatles fan how many times did Sir Paul have to say "well no Howard, that's not what happened".

Fuck him, the super douch wig wearing cock gobbler.