The woman who was asked to tape her breasts down because they were too big

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, May 22, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Othrodox Jews own a sexy lingerie company and then complain their employee is too hot and is distracting them.

They sell sexy undies — but for the ultra-religious owners of a Manhattan lingerie company, one curvaceous clerk was too hot to handle.
    Busty blond Lauren Odes says the Orthodox Jewish owners of Fifth Avenue lingerie company Native Intimates canned her because she was “just too hot†for their Midtown showroom filled with skimpy satin and lace underthings.
    “I was working in a business that is not a synagogue but is instead selling thongs with hearts that are placed in the female genitalia area and boy shorts for women that say ‘Hot’ in the buttocks area,†fumed Odes yesterday in announcing her explosive Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaint against the wholesaler.
    [​IMG]
    MATTHEW MCDERMOTT​
    STACKED AGAINST HER: Lauren Odes (above) yesterday announces her federal complaint against Native Intimates, maker of sexy lingerie, which she claims dumped her because the Orthodox Jewish owners were upset over her curvaceous figure.

see more Videos

“Given their business product, I don’t understand why I would be told I was just ‘too hot,’ †said Odes, 29, who alleges she was sacked by Native Intimates after just a few days of working there last month.
    The buxom beauty said she was “appalled†when she was given a red bathrobe to hide her ample figure — and when a female supervisor “suggested that I tape down my breasts.â€
    “It was very shocking, very humiliating,†she told reporters.
    Odes — backed by media-savvy lawyer Gloria Allred — yesterday showed off her impressive physique as she announced her EEOC gender- and religious-discrimination complaint against Native Intimates.
    “The company’s treatment of Ms. Odes was particularly ironic considering that it sells women’s undergarments and keeps a showroom with bras, lingerie and other intimate clothing,†Allred said.
    “No woman should be told that her breasts are too large, her body too appealing and her appearance too attractive for the male leadership of that company.â€

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/am_two_big_to_fail_fired_gal_9kvJEdrnS4R7tQMtHKYr6M#ixzz1vePzJZOV

2. Hamburglar

Hamburglar New Member

Reputations:
    Nice rack. I'm wondering about her cup size. A bit fugly though.

3. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    she shouldn't have been hired to begin with.
    she makes a horrrrible impression and i can't help but wonder if she comes on too strong to anyone who comes up to the office.
    i think she's overstating the case when she says she was fired because ".......i was too appealing....". she isn't appealing she's trashy.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  4. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    yeah i thought she was crazy hot until i saw video of her..that pic is very flattering

5. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. Mister Joshua

Mister Joshua New Member

Reputations:
    i wanna fuck her tits

8. Morrisb

Reputations:
    I forgot to sign out for a while. I came back and saw repeated threads. I really don't care, just teasing.

9. Mister Joshua

Mister Joshua New Member

Reputations:
    shut the fuck up

10. Morrisb

Reputations:
    Go back to sucking cock. :coffee:

11. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    The other thread doesn't show the enormity of her breasts. Thanks to the New York Post and New York Daily News for giving us the money shot.

12. Mister Joshua

Mister Joshua New Member

Reputations:

shut up bitch

13. Morrisb

Reputations:
    With a face like that...

[​IMG]

14. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    How does Gloria Allred magically appear every time there is big money to be won.

15. Morrisb

Reputations:
    Isn't she jewish? Just asking. :D

16. sfsn kali

sfsn kali Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I doubt she was hiding her breasts when they interviewed her. So they knew what was going on.

that black dress is too short in my opinion (for an office - even if it's casual), but she looks "ok". I mean she doesn't look like she's trying to come on to anyone.

I find it interesting that she recorded her last interview. I mean, I'd do that. :hat:

17. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Allred's continued existence proves there is no God. If there were a god he surely would have struck her down by now

18. Dominic GPS

Dominic GPS TIT: Texan-In-Training VIP

Reputations:
    playboy?

maybe Gent

hahaa does that still exist

19. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When I first saw her photo I did have to steady myself, for here stood a beast that immediately I recognized as the retarded offspring of Hulk Hogan and Chyna. The face do look trucked, I hate to say it.

Things got tougher and more pointless as I moved on to the other shots revealing her lunchlady arms and linebacker shoulders. Just how devastating a mixture of narcotics and alcohol would be required to stomach taking her into the shitter at a bar and jackhammering her head at blur-speed onto your junk muttering "walk toward the light, whore".. Then going home to slumber without a care!

Hearing her speak reminded me of wailing babies in a restaurant- things to keep quiet but of no real value. And I think she's disgusting now that I'm putting it all together. She sickens me the way I am now attracted to her...but only in a Katy Perry way.

[​IMG]

I picture her in a sequin gown throwing an olympic hammer on the men's team. She could pull it off. Big power in those forearms.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  20. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:

Nice rack, total butterface.

How does Gloria Allred manage to weasel her way into so many cases??