THE Wrap Up Show ....THE Wrap Up Show.......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Nov 5, 2014.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here we go again.....after Howard complains about being tired and wanting to go home.....

....as predicted...."Robin did you hear Gary on the WRAP UP SHOW" !!!!!!!! :apedance:

"Here let me play a clip from YESTERDAYS WRAP UP SHOW".....:shitfit:

Then a few minutes later......"Speaking of the WrAP UP SHOW , Robin did you hear SAL ON THE WRAP UP SHOW????"

Wow-we...Jon Hein will do anything to get more air time.....he's still pissed that Howard tweaked his 10minute WRAP UP SHOW PREVIEW every fucking morning....when Howard USED to call Jon Hein in and LisaG in studio to do their PREVIEWS......( u remember Jon always FORGOT to turn his Mic on !) :rolleyes:

The Wrap Up SHow the WRAP UP SHOW......I used to listen to the WUS.....BUT NOW impossible to listen to.....Gary talks soooooo fast ...he sounds soooooooo nervous and he talks toooo fast u can't even UNDERSTAND HIM!!!

while Jon Hein remains cool as a cucumber.....waiting to take over the Stern Show when Howard retires....:rolleyes:

thank you
    Peace & love

Guacamole likes this.
  2. Guacamole

Guacamole Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love your posts, BenBas. Please, never stop! :up:

TheLACritic and BenBas like this.
  3. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Tired = bored and he's been that way for years.

4. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm soooooo BORED with Howard opening the show every fucking morning with "DID YOU HEAR THE WRAP UP SHOW????" then he plays the clips...always the same.....Gary or JD or SAL.....
    it's all FAKE .....phony Sal pretending he can't spell or mis-pronounces common words (while Benji is taking notes for Howard who NEVER listens to the WRAP UP SHOW) :rolleyes:

It's REALLY annoying after they're away for a few days.......and Howard opens the show ..." I was listening to SAL or JD or Gary on the WRAP UP SHOW 2 WEEKS AGO" :omg: then he plays the clip.

Gotta give Mr. Wonderful Jon Hein credit......he gets more air time than ANYONE!!!!!

btw JD sucks on the WRAP UP SHOW.....tired and bored with his phony "schtick"......and Sal's.

peace & love

[​IMG]

Guacamole likes this.
  5. PTRacing

PTRacing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not up to the current shows yet and I'm currently at the start of October 22. I pray pray pray the Casey Kasem update bit stops. It was funny for maybe 2 days in a row but I think it's been going on for about 2 weeks.

Why do I still listen you ask? Because I always have and it's a habit. The show is so sad that it's literally not even funny. :(

6. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have no sympathy for anyone that listens and doesn't like what they hear. The best option is to stop listening- the show we remember fondly is long gone.

And let me be the first to wish you Merry Xmas- love the hat.

7. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I really can't understand how somebody who listened back then can listen to the whole show now.....back then u were in tears laughing now it's quiet, dead air, right Robin?, cackle cackle, let me take a break.

8. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Ben Bas, he's been doing that for years. Don't you think that if the show does listen to you and steal all your great ideas, he might have stopped by now?

It became clear by halfway through 2006, that the WUS was nothing more than a way to cause fake drama so Howie could have something to talk about. Why do you think the spontaneous celebrity guest interviews stopped? When Hein and Booey are getting a-list guests who happen to be walking past the studio, it makes Howie look bad. So they concentrate on creating fake shit instead.