Theft of 'Grand Theft Auto V'....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Rohan Dawkins describes how he was robbed of a newly purchased Grand Theft Auto 5 video game by a man and woman as he left a local store.
    [video=youtube;-QZJ0uw0vdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QZJ0uw0vdI[/video]

[​IMG]
    Adele Jones, 26, and Tommy Davis, 27, were arrested on Sept. 19, 2013 by Delray Beach police. They are accused of robbing a special needs man of his just-bought GTA V video game.

2. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So... Rohan is a Special person because he Needs to buy Grand Theft Auto V :dontknow:

3. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Poor guy. He was probably looking so forward to knocking down the hookers and kicking them in the crotch until they bleed. That was my favorite part of the game.

4. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    He works at Home Depot? Doing what, eating sawdust?

Nah, I kid. That sucks. Fucking with an arwurd enwurd is not cool.

5. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    :giggle:

6. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    were they on segways. my favorite means of transportation in grand theft auto. I cause mass destruction and pillaging on a segway

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Here, motherfuckers.

SEPTEMBER 20--A mentally challenged Florida man who had saved up for months to purchase a copy of "Grand Theft Auto V" was robbed of the video game as he left a GameStop store this week, police report.

After buying the game Tuesday afternoon, Rohan Dawkins was approached in a Delray Beach parking lot by a couple who pulled up in a car. After asking Dawkins for the time, Tommy Davis, 27, grabbed the bag containing the best-selling game, which was [​IMG]released this week.
    When Dawkins sought to retrieve the item, Adele Jones, 25, allegedly kicked and punched the 21-year-old Dawkins, according to Delray Beach Police Department reports.
    After swiping the game, Davis and Jones (seen in the above mug shots) drove to a second GameStop, where they unsuccessfully sought to return the game for a refund. Investigators believe that the couple subsequently sold the game to a third party.
    A police report valued the stolen copy of "Grand Theft Auto V" at $150, an indication that Dawkins purchased a GameStop collector’s edition of the game.
    Aided by store surveillance footage, Davis and Jones--parents to four children--were arrested yesterday. Dawkins identified both suspects when shown photo lineups.
    During questioning, an “apologetic†Davis reportedly confessed to robbing Dawkins, claiming that he “stole the property because [​IMG]he needed new tires for his car.†Jones admitted that she and Davis went to GameStop intending to “catch a cracker,†which she said was slang for robbing a white person, cops reported. Instead, they robbed Dawkins, with whom Davis said she fought until Davis was able to drive away.
    Davis and Jones were booked into the Palm Beach County jail on felony robbery and dealing in stolen property charges. They remain jailed in lieu of $5000 bond.
    “I wanted to play the game with my sister and my cousins,†Dawkins (seen above) said yesterday at a police press conference. “I was buying it for my family and me.†Police announced last night that today they will present Dawkins with a donated copy of "Grand Theft Auto V." (3 pages)

8. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

[​IMG]

9. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Fucking pieces of shit....I wonder what kind of tires he was planning on buying for his car?

10. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    These two are in for some haranguing from their bosses when they go to work on Monday.
    4 kids?!
    This guy must have 2 jobs!
    That means twice the haranguing!
    I bet he learned his lesson, right Robin....:coffee: