There is now a tool that can measure evil. I place stern on no# because....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Jan 3, 2015.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There is now a tool that psychiatrist can use to measure evil. It runs from 1-22. One being the harmless douche bag to 22 an outright psychosexual sadistic killer.

Using this tool and my experience of 20 plus years listening to the stern show I can now make a proper assessment so Howard's number on this tool.

1) because of his lies about being the Everyman while living a life of incredible wealth and privilege for over 3/4 of his career and not updating his status,

2) because he obviously hates women. He has made a career of humiliating them, throwing baloney at them and overall just proving that you can pay a chick to do just about anything no matter how vile while having 3 little girls of his own....

3) because he is seemingly a closeted homosexual man with an intense love for beer can thick cock and his forcing his male employees and guest to discuss their cock sizes, smells and flavors....

4) and because he is a selfish employer who keeps all the wealth of the show for himself while his employees except for a few live in squalor....

5) and because of his intense cruelty towards anyone who doesn't agree with or call him out for any of the above....

6) and most importantly for being a pathological liar of the highest order who would like nothing more than to get paid while he pisses on his fans, I can place Stern as a an 11.

A Number 11 on the scale of evil, a pathological, psycho sexual, narcissist who lives in an obsessive world of anger and resentment because of his self denial of cock. Smart enough not act out violently because of his obvious cowardliness but machivillian enough to hide his true self from his audience while living and being a completely different person that he claims to be on his long running radio show.

2. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who is living in squalor these days?
    Off my head .....
    Robin, Fred. Gary, Benjy, Hein, Jason, Will, Scott, Ronnie, Sal, Richard, JD, Marci, Brandano, the new guy that programs & the 3 news people (plus whomever is the dept head) all are able to survive/prosper in the most expensive city in USA
    That is 19 people from one radio show besides Stern. No other show has that huge of a FT staff making decent money.

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As Jim Rome would say to you. ...
    Rack Him!!!

4. chapped

Reputations:
    I want to see W2s

5. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Addendum to number 11!

I just realized I forgot to factor his tranvestism of his miss america days and television appearances. Now adding these vile actions to his 11 I must place him at a higher 15!

A Number 15 on the scale of evil, a pathological, psycho sexual, transvestite, narcissist who lives in an obsessive world of anger and resentment because of his self denial of cock. Smart enough not act out violently because of his obvious cowardliness but machivillian enough to hide his true self from his audience while living and being a completely different person that he claims to be on his long running radio show. And with a very high need for chaos that he soothes with his public and mostly private transvestite behavior.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  6. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    Is it an evil tool?

[​IMG]

John Mahlin, Tinman and Brokenbad like this.
  7. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dude scott wanted to take it in the ass live so he could have a chunk of change!

The shows heavy earners are robin. Fred, Gary and maybe benjy and that is it!

Head Censor likes this.
  8. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :lol:

Me too

chapped likes this.
  9. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Outside of that stupid DJ thing, the guy has worked one job & supported a family for 30 years with THSS
    He also sucks at his job
    He is doing pretty well it seems for what he is actually worth

Please don't tell me that Scott The Engineer should be a millionaire too?

10. chapped

Reputations:
    Wait are we talking about heavy earners or fat fucks?

Bye You! likes this.
  11. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    All I've been able to find is that psychiatrists are SEEKING a tool to quantify evil. Can you provide a link?

12. Rum Balls

Rum Balls VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Sure whatever. No one can do what Stern does, O&A are the same note over and over. The guy's been getting up at 4 am for 30+ years, that alone makes him an everyman.

13. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Not radio show. Let's remember he's supposed to provide two channels of 24/7 programming.

So...that's 336 hours a week...figure 3 hours a show...doing my gazintas here... That's 112 shows per week... 5 people per show... 52 weeks a year...Let's see...Ten thousand people should be living comfortably off of Howard's 500 mil. :grad:

14. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  15. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Second time today I legit lol'd from this board
    Thanks i needed that

Bye You! likes this.
  16. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations: