These FUND RAISERS they have...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Jul 30, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    The ones Beth, Howard, etc go to. The ones that they get their pic in the paper for. Are they fund raisers for everyone? I mean can I go and just show up and donate HELPFUL money. Can I sign up, show up and donate? I mean these are for Cancer,animals, whatever. So everyone who wants to help the cause should be able to sign up and give money should be able to go, no?

I did Cancer Walks and anyone could show up. I've done charity events and anyone could show up. Sign up and donate and show up and support the cause for real. The more help the better.

Is the point to help and cure and get the people to join and battle the problem or is it just a cover for a party and you have to wear $5,000 dresses,etc.?

BTW, I have never seen the people running these things with $75,000 cars and thousand dollar clothing at the charity events I went to. Are those charities out there just rich parties and oh look at me while I help this cause? :scratch:

2. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i dont think they let commoners on
    someone posted an ad for some bs nsal fund raiser with beffs picture on it and it was "invitation only"

3. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    if you pay the $5000 per plate price, sure go on in. Beth's the spokesmodoe, she and Howid don't pay.

Damn that's how it all started... Beth told Howard how she wanted to go to all these animoe benefits so he informed her they cost money so she better become their spokesperson if she wanted to go...