"They were 2 different sizes... It's kind of hot when a chick doesn't have a perfect breast job"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by UpInSmoke123, Jun 10, 2015.

1. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I am lost about this thread, I know Artie said that but Beefus' tits are the same size but mounted on different parts of her chest.

3. fixer

fixer I'm Retarded you Jerk. On the Power.

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

I think she was on a budget on that tit job. Note to anyone getting plastic surgery-don't price shop

4. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    asymmetrical is sexy

5. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But...but...but...Beth told Sal in the "Win John's Job Contest" that she DID NOT have a boob job. Does this mean that she actually doesn't find Joey Ramone attractive? Does that mean she really finds an Ostrich in a Wig attractive? I'm so confused...

Pooh bear, smichal, ARM and 7 others like this.
  6. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In case you wondered where Beth had her breasts done when her finances were a little tight.

[​IMG]

7. UpInSmoke123

Reputations:
    Artie doesn't say it. Howard does. I wonder why Howard would suddenly find bad boob jobs sexy. I wonder who could have influenced him to say such a ridiculous thing. He never had anything good to say about terrible boob jobs in the 90s. He would berate women who got bad boob jobs in places like Kansas City or Pittsburgh... I wonder what changed between the 90s and this clip... Hmm...

smichal, ARM, GloriaGrace and 5 others like this.
  8. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You need to realize, Wiggy is always marketing. When he was pushing Sal Colabro, he made it sound like great work is being done. Then one day I looked at his web site, and his work looked horrific to me. It was like that Star Trek episode where the alien race had to rebuild a woman, but had never seen a human female before.

Wiggy always markets. Always lies. I am sure he can find some inner truth in any statement, so he remains "the most honest man in show business" but he is pretty much an asshole.

smichal, ARM, GloriaGrace and 5 others like this.
  9. UpInSmoke123

Reputations:
    I've heard that Colabro is a butcher, and I'm sure he payed Howard plenty. Still... Howard would never describe the concept of a bad boob job as sexy in the pre-Beth days. Think of all the Playboy evaluations. He was quick to make fun of a bad boob job.

"I like bad fake tits". It's a weird thing to say. Who says that? I'll tell you who: a gunkard who is marrying a particularly heinous pair of bad fake tits.

Pooh bear, smichal, ARM and 3 others like this.
  10. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

...You could skip those tits across the water.

11. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Anyone remember Erica the Gymnast? She got the Colabro treatment. Here's Marks Friggin from when she called in to tell Howard about Colabro's great work years later. Her phone "lost connection" and was never heard from again on the show (that I know of).

"Howard took a call from Erica the Gymnast who hasn't been on the show in about 10 years. Robin said she sounds like she's calling in from the space station. Erica said she's actually driving on a highway. Howard said it's hard to understand her and asked if she's still extremely attractive. Erica said yes. Howard said this is like communicating with someone on mars. He asked how old she is now. Erica said she's 32. Howard asked if she's had a good life. She said it has been good for the past 10 years. Howard asked if she's fat now. She said she had lipo. Howard said she had the most perfect body he's ever seen. Erica said she had lipo because she had a little fat in her upper thigh. She said that it goes up her back and below her breasts. Howard said he has to see that. Erica said she'll show him. Erica was telling them some stuff but Howard couldn't understand it. Jason came in and said that he heard that when you have lipo the fat grows back in weird areas. Robin said she had a friend who had the fat sucked out of her thighs and now she has no waist.

Howard told Erica he has to let her go but only because of the bad connection. He told her not to call in from the road again. Erica got on the phone instead of on the speaker. She sounded a lot better. Erica told Howard she wanted to show Howard how she looks after going to Sal Calabro. She said she's been in a lot of pain and she wants them to see what she's been through. Howard said it sounds like a bummer and a downer. He said he'd like to hear a happy story. Erica said she's in a lot of pain now. She has no padding in her ass now. Robin said it sounds like an Oprah show. Erica said she would like Howard to help her out with getting massages and things so she can feel better. Howard said he doesn't think his wife would like that.

Robin said they didn't recommend lipo. Erica said she's not holding Howard accountable for that. Howard said she can stop in sometime if she wants. He said if her ass hurts he doesn't want her driving all the way there. She said she might take a plane from Harrisburg to New York. She said she started to drive in but it's like a 6 hour trip. Howard said she was a very popular on the show when she was on.

Gary said she's been asking them for money. She said she sent in an 11 page letter. She said she's trying to get $3 million. She said she'd like to get a massage every day for the rest of her life and move to a Caribbean island. Howard told her she has to earn her own money for that. Erica said she has cold feet and she has to move to a warm climate. Erica said she's been trying to get in touch with Howard since January. She said she's going to move and she will do it with or without Howard. Erica said she doesn't have the money to fix her implants... She lost her connection in the middle of a sentence. Howard had Robin get back to her news. Robin said she can't go on after that. Howard said he'd take a break then."

12. PuffyArizonaCheeseFart

PuffyArizonaCheeseFart Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A drunk sort of uncle once hung a light over my grandmother's sink crooked. I'm always reminded of that when I look at Oafus' tits.

UpInSmoke123, Petal, smichal and 4 others like this.
  13. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    When I get in my car, all I see is Beefy's clavicoes just haunting me! :scared:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

stanggirl, smichal, Moon and 7 others like this.
  14. Mike Huntslooce

Mike Huntslooce Maker of Champions Gold

Reputations:
    Lisa actually looked quite fuckable in that video. Even Robin was slim but still annoying.

15. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @Engaged Chicken i dare you to try to look at one eye, then the other, then back, starting with either :scared:

16. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    I'm dizzy. Two other thoughts: (1) She actually looks ok when she hasn't shellacked the makeup on her mug; (2) that said, she has that "who farted in the elevator" look that means you are dealing with a high-maintenance total pain in the ass. That is the look of a woman who is going to make you pay, and pay, and pay.

17. doytch

doytch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Beth stern is odd of looking. She has look as if she is suppose to be attractive but somebody make mistake putting he together and turn her into a Frankenstein

18. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nature strives for asymmetry. :grad:

19. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    T
    She was way to thin and muscular for breast implants.
    Why women think them need them is amazing. I just don't get it :dontknow:

DiamondGoddess, aerostern and ARM like this.
  20. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

That WONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shitbricks: