Thieves Charged With Cutting Off Marijuana Dispensary Owner’s Penis

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Nov 9, 2013.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Thieves Charged With Cutting Off Marijuana Dispensary Owner’s Penis

November 8, 2013 5:49 PM

[​IMG]

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) — Four people were charged with kidnapping a California marijuana dispensary owner, torturing him with a blowtorch and cutting off his penis during a robbery because they thought he was burying piles of cash in the desert, authorities said Friday.
    Ryan Anthony Kevorkian, 34, and Naomi Josette Kevorkian, 33, were arrested Friday in Fresno, a day after the FBI arrested 34-year-old Hossein Nayeri in Prague in the Czech Republic, Orange County authorities said in a statement.
    Nayeri was expected to face extradition proceedings.
    Another man, Kyle Shirakawa Handley, 34, was arrested in October of last year.
    The four have been charged with kidnapping for ransom, aggravated mayhem, torture, burglary and a sentencing enhancement for inflicting great bodily injury. They were being held without bail and could face up to life in prison without possibility of parole if convicted, prosecutors said.
    It was not immediately known whether the Kevorkians and Nayeri had obtained lawyers.
    Handley pleaded not guilty to the charges last month.
    "It is my hope that by bringing to justice these three additional people it will become clear that Mr. Handley was not involved in this demonic criminal enterprise," Robert K. Weinberg, Handley's attorney, said Friday.
    Prosecutors said the victim was a prosperous medical marijuana dispensary owner who took some of his pot suppliers — including Handley — to Las Vegas last year for an extravagant weekend.
    After the trip, Handley told some friends that the dispensary owner was extremely wealthy and they came up with a plan to kidnap and rob him, according to a statement from the county district attorney's office and Newport Beach police.
    Four weeks before the kidnapping, the would-be robbers began shadowing the dispensary owner, following him on frequent trips he made to the desert outside of Palm Springs.
    He went out to discuss a possible investment deal, but the four wrongly believed he was driving there "to bury large amounts of cash," according to the statement.
    On Oct. 2, 2012, Handley, Nayeri and Ryan Kevorkian went to the man's Newport Beach home, stole cash, bound and beat him and kidnapped him along with his roommate's girlfriend, then drove them out to a desert spot in a van, authorities contend.
    Throughout the drive, they allegedly burned the dispensary owner with a blowtorch.
    At the spot where the men believed the victim had hidden his money, they cut off his penis, poured bleach on him in an effort to destroy any DNA evidence and dumped him and the woman on the side of the road, authorities alleged.
    The three men then drove away with the penis so that it couldn't be reattached, authorities claimed.
    "The woman ran over a mile to a main road in the dark, while still bound with zip ties, and flagged down a police car," according to the statement.
    The man survived his injuries.
    After the crime, Nayeri fled to Iran, where he remained for several months, prosecutors said. He was arrested in Prague while changing flights from Iran to Spain to visit family, authorities said.

[​IMG]

Kyle Handley

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  2. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Sioban did it the hard way

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    That's a horrible story.

4. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Man, they really wanted a joint.

5. Wigless

Wigless Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Breaking Bad spoiler alert.

6. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    how many of you could live the rest of your life with no penis? as soon as you can get to a gun, you pull the trigger, right? i mean, i'm married, so i don't have much use for it, but i just couldn't deal with walking around knowing i had no penis.

7. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    a man has nothing if he has no weener

8. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
  9. benjysux

benjysux New Member

Reputations:
    I'm not one to usually quote the bible but "an eye for an eye" seems appropriate here.

10. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the one problem with an all cash business. No where to put it. If the Feds would allow dispensary owners to use banks a lot of this could be avoided.

11. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Why can't they use banks? Because technically it's still a federal crime?

12. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    That's exactly why. I read an article about it. They can't use banks. They can't get lines of credit. It's almost impossible to file taxes. etc etc...

13. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes. I know a couple of dispensary people in Colorado. Since it is still federally illegal no bank or credit union will take money from them. Once the recreational dispensaries open in January I hope that rule changes.

14. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    we should hang these things the slow and hard way, but of course we'll feed and house them for 15 years or so and then let them go.

we have become too soft when it comes to savages.

15. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A good portion of the dispensaries can't take credit cards either because the processing companies are afraid of the Feds.

16. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    The article I read mentioned that too along with a long list of problems it created for them. Another biggie was their company's inability to establish a credit rating.
    It's seriously fucked up. There are a lot of big money investors that are holding back for that very reason as well.

17. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;byDiILrNbM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4[/video]

18. fredrogers

fredrogers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If it doesn't, crime will without a doubt skyrocket. It would be open season for the criminals.

19. fredrogers

fredrogers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Detachable means that it would be able to be put back on at some point. Is there a song that's called "missing penis"?

20. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i love how selling pot is still a federal crime, yet we have a president who smoked pot and did cocaine when he was "younger"...how much younger is what i'd like to know and why is it OK for some people and a crime for others????:coffee: