Things that could had ended badly, but didn't

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by RenchFries, May 23, 2015.

1. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    Have you ever done something that could have ended in disaster, but didn't? You do something and later on, you think "Holy fuck, I got lucky there"

Here's 3 of mine that come to mind.

I once drove up a bridge and the lights started flashing. Instead of hitting the brakes, I gunned it and drove around the crossing gates that were going down already. Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done. Ended well, but that one still haunts me.

I also banged my first girlfriend without a rubber and came inside her a million times. She wasn't that stable mentally and could had easily lied about taking the pill and having no vds. But my dumb, horny dick didn't care about that.

My retarded 19 year old ass got into a car completely hammered after getting in a fight with a good friend. I was supposed to crash on his couch but I was so angry and drunk that I just wanted to get home. It was 4am on a Saturday, the night when the city is swarmed with cops looking for drunk drivers. On the way home, there was a cop car driving behind me for 10 minutes, and one stood next to me at a stop light later on. I've never been so nervous in a car ever. Scared me straight, too. Never did anything like that ever after that.

How about you guys?

2. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Probably when I was 18 and was working at a convenience store, unsupervised. Stole like crazy. I'm sure there would have been plenty of evidence to have me arrested, but for whatever reason, the owner simply fired me.

RenchFries likes this.
  3. RockNRolla

RockNRolla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I once left a strip club with a girl who was so hammered she could barely stand up straight yet wouldn't let anyone else drive her car. We came within 2 feet of crashing into a telephone poll before I grabbed the wheel when she nodded out. When you're horny you can rationalize anything.

RenchFries likes this.
  4. RenchFries

Reputations:
    :jj: damn

5. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations:
    This thread title had ended badly.

Bro likes this.
  6. RenchFries