Politics Things You Hear at a Trump Rally

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Smartguy, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:

Stew Nod and Buster Himan like this.
  2. Buster Himan

Buster Himan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When the reporter said in disbelief, "the defeation of ISIS?", I laughed out loud.

3. OneBallBelz

OneBallBelz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like a great category for Family Feud.

lastlaugh likes this.
  4. lastlaugh

lastlaugh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good thing Trump isn't as dumb as some of his supporters. Although, I wonder how much truth there is in not revealing your full plan on the campaign trail, due to it possibly being copied? Clinton has tried to do it to Sanders, hilariously, with Wall Street.

5. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. smellynugget

smellynugget Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The dumbing down of the country is complete.

7. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Gusbuss and YinzerMasshole like this.
  8. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Things you don't hear:

"Is there a gluten-free option?"

"We had Tyrone and LaShonda over for dinner the other night, it was so great to catch up with them!"

9. Miss America

Miss America Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hillary likes to insult her base.
    [​IMG]
    Hillary Clinton continues to dominate among black women voters at the polls, but her individual exchanges with them keep making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

The latest example comes courtesy of a campaign stop she made in Minneapolis on Super Tuesday: The former Secretary of State was confronted in a coffee shop by a young woman later identified as Stacey Rosana, a local organizer and Black Lives Matter activist.

After a brief conversation caught on video, Clinton could be heard exasperatedly telling Rosana, "Why don't you go run for something, then?" Rosana then walked off under the nervous gaze of Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton, who could be seen standing in the background, visibly uncomfortable.
    The conversation was difficult to hear at times, but Rosana's questions were clearly aimed at Clinton's engagement with the local Somali-American community, which constitutes a large part of Minnesota's black demographic. "I'm very proud to have met with the Somali-American community and have a lot of support for the Somali-American community," Clinton said.

When Rosana asked who specifically she was referring to, Clinton mentioned Abdi Warsame, the first Somali-American elected to the Minneapolis City Council, according to City Pages. Rosana responded inaudibly, shaking her head, to which Clinton replied, "You know what dear, you have a different opinion."

"He is a Somali-American elected to the city council," she said. "I'm really proud of that." Dayton, who was watching the exchange, stepped in at that point to tell Rosana that other people needed time to ask questions of Clinton.

The former secretary then ended the increasingly tense exchange, saying to Rosana, "Well, good. Good luck to you."
    Throughout her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, Clinton has had numerous uncomfortable confrontations with young black people. The most recent dealt with Clinton's fraught history with racial justice — particularly her advocacy for then-President Bill Clinton's 1994 crime bill and her vocal perpetuation of the term "superpredator," which further demonized gang-involved youth of color, in 1996.

The exchange came at a private fundraiser in Charleston, South Carolina, on Feb. 24, where an activist named Ashley Williams asked Clinton to apologize for her role in perpetuating mass incarceration — which to this day disproportionately impacts black Americans.

"Looking back, I shouldn't have used those words, and I wouldn't use them today," Clinton said in an apology issued the next day.

h/t Jezebel

10. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That's why I love her. She shouldn't have apologized

11. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "smell my finger"
    and
    "any schvoogies lookin' for trouble here?"

12. McLennison

McLennison VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Talk about the dumbing down of America.

Every political party has dummies. For every dumb Trump supporters video there's one for any other politician.

There are millions upon millions of people who support Trump and Hillary. Don't you think the odds are pretty high that there's going to be some clueless people out of those millions? Or do you honestly believe every Trump supporter is as dumb as the video people. Every 20-50 million of them.

But of course just mindlessly follow the lead of a tired concept that has been used a zillion times before and present it as something clever.

AmericasJudge likes this.