Think Any Staff Is Upset With The Direction Of The Show?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FreeFredNorris, Mar 18, 2012.

1. FreeFredNorris

FreeFredNorris New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I think Sal and Richard have to be upset with what the show has become, I think maybe even Fred. Gary could care less, he has become such a little cocksucker from what I've heard of the show. I would love to get Artie, even though he is no longer with the show, alone and hear his true feelings...

2. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think steve langford was kicked to the curb for being "upset"..
    hell it was probably just for asking for half a marble.

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    I think most of them are just happy to have jobs, they don't mind riding Howie's coattails for another 4 years if it means a paycheck. Most of the "boys in the back" will never be heard from again and won't work in "show business" after the HSS ends. Grillo and KC were "producers" and what the fuck are they doing now? Serving top shelf liquor and taking apart television sets. Gary, Will, Hein and Salem from the radio side could probably get jobs as well as Depace and Goodstein, but I'm not sure about everyone else. JD will be homeless, Jason will work at Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds. Richard will go back to being an electrician and doing music/comedy on the weekends earning a few bucks. I could see Sal opening up a pit-za-ria and doing comedy, then releasing a tell-all book about Howie out of desperation. Benjy I could see being hired by a late night show or something as a writer then being fired days later after they realize he has no talent. Fred will do something, but I don't know what it could be, I mean all he really does now-a-days is sound effects, he doesn't write "bits" anymore. Robin, oddly enough, will be the most "successful" out of everyone from the old show except for Howie. I could see Robin on third rate health shows and putting out bullshit books for years until sadly she's killed in a harpoon accident after being mistaken for a whale. As for Howie himself, he will stay on TV for a few years after the radio show leaves the airwaves. As he approaches the rip old age of 65 he will finally retire to "enjoy some down time". One of his parents will pass away and Beth will be up his ass from not being able to do redcarpet events anymore - due to the stress of having to "take care" of a parent and a bitching bitch, Howie will attempt to hang himself using one of his nylon thigh-highs, but will fail. Beth finds him and discovers his suicide note where she finally realizes that Howie is a homosexual. They get divorced, Beth gets HALF, fuck prenups. Howie, Ralph (his lovemate, soulmate, buttmate) and Ben OR Rae live happily ever after.. until Howie and Ralph both die of AIDS and Ben OR Rae out live them both. Then Mark Harris appears and marries either Ben OR Rae (whomever is living), winds up getting all of Howie's marbles after they pass leaving none for the lesbian, the big nose or the little vixen.. bwahahahaha.

The End.

Sorry this started out as a serious post but couldn't help myself.

4. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Sounds serious enough to me. Ya hit it outta the park!!!

5. Mike in Houston

Mike in Houston I got more balls than the daily lottery. VIP

Reputations:
    I would love a tell-all book.

6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Fred may be upset, especially with the non stop AGT talk. His real feelings came out before Howie signed on to AGT when he said "You're above that kind of show" meaning not only Howard but the HSS was above a hokey summer replacement talent show. I don't think Fred has softened and evolved as much as the others but he's a good soldier and would never make an issue out of it.

7. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    fred and robin are probably fine with it but benjy, sal and richard are the ones that were the most hurt by it, and I would throw in h100 news who basically can't cover a cat in a tree without howard approving it......

8. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    I can't help but think a good amount of them do. When you are in the halls and you see guys like Joe Rogan, Petrice O'neal, Dana White etc etc all walk right past howard and do o&a.All would be interesting guests. Then you see Joan rivers, adam levine, lisa lampanelli, chuck zito etc they must roll their eyes "here we go again...."

9. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    You couldn't get a sincere answer out of Artie if you offered him a bag of heroin, or however that shit comes packaged.

Thank you.

10. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As long as the checks keep coming, I don't think anyone over there gives a flying fuck!

11. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think they have a certain awareness that the radio show has peaked unless they have completely "tuned out" past history. It just seems that they are so connected to Howard at this point, that even when the SIRIUS show ends, they won't tell-all because they don't want to burn bridges for future employment possibilities. For the time being, Howard is still going to command millions as he's shown with AGT, so I'm sure he'll get millions if he does do another radio gig. They're going to ride the Howard bus until the wheels fall off.

12. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly New Member

Reputations:

Agreed..if I could get paid big bucks for doing minimal work you wouldn't hear me complaining. What do Richard and Sal do all day?

13. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I don't think Fred is too happy. He is a creative, funny guy. He's quiet now out of frustration.

14. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. It's easy money at this point.

15. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Assuming Howard took a huge pay cut with the new contract, do you think any of the staff had to agree to a smaller salary as well?

16. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How could they not be? A lot of them were fans before they became employees, they must realize that Howard has become a sad parody of himself and the show and channels are a major disappointment. I doubt if anyone will admit it because they still need their jobs, but inside they know Howard is a sell-out and a fraud.

17. TheWishman

TheWishman New Member

Reputations:
    Nothing better than hearing the Best of the Week for 5 days of the week to hear the same 4 segments 100 times.

18. punkinpie

punkinpie New Member

Reputations:
    I was listening to a replay yesterday and noticed that. Fred said something and it had been so long since I'd heard his voice that I realized how little he is participating. There aren't that many sound effects anymore either.

19. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Everyone hates the show including Howard, he doesn't want to be there, he thinks he is too good for his audience.

20. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    You know Fred's just saying "focus on the paycheck" silently every fucking day he has to listen to AGT talk (and before that, DWTS or Idol). I would too if I were at that stage in my life. They're paying him to do very little. Gary as an obedient lapdog will never say anything untoward.