This AGT prank is bullshit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Balls Jablowski, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Balls Jablowski

Balls Jablowski Member

Reputations:
    I'm very annoyed at this 101 "prank" which THSS has crapped on it's audience. It's not a joke, it's not funny, it's not in the spirit of April Fool's, and anyone with a brain knows this is bullshit. This is just an elaborate 24 hour AGT plug and middle finger to his dwindling audience. No one in Howard's demographic gives a flying fuck about a third rate talent show and Howard has even acknowledged the disgust. So what does he do to be funny? Shoves this shitty mediocre cocksucking product that eviscerated his image as being edgy or any sort of man down our throats for an entire fucking day. Fuck you Howard and fuck this banal shit you used to rail against but now that you're a ballless b-list celebrity are only to happy to rape your audience with.

Cancel 'em.

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i hear you this shit has had to have hurt him with a bunch of his fans. i was thinking about this a bit earlier that this little joke is pissing people off as much as mutts little prank over at his shithole website. howard knows agt was a fuck up but he thinks if he keeps hammering it over and over and over like hes done with beth the model and this koam bull shit that this will fly. hes just throwing a tantum because people he wants to be cool with like judd apatow told him this agt shit sucks.

3. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This was a 2 for 1 deal for Howard - worthless idea for an April fool's prank created by one of the talentless staffers, plus promotion of AGT. He probably hopes someone (besides Liz Brown's horrid Examiner column) picks up on this story in some paper or tabloid so he'll get some attention.

4. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I just can't believe that Stern's lame AGT 101 was an April Fool's prank! This from the comedic genius behind, "Snow Angel!!! NOW!!!!!"